Chapter 25: Warning
463 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way to the mall, Lucas was having some problems. Although at first, it was easy, as the minutes passed, the blowjob was becoming increasingly dangerous, it was getting hard to concentrate on the road. It wasn't enough to cause a dangerous accident, but Lucas didn't want to crash the car, he had too much to do, having to explain to the police about the crash was not in his plans.

So he was doing his best to keep his mind calm. It didn't help that Violette was going all out to please him. If it weren't for the lack of a reason, Lucas would believe that she wanted to crash the car.

While he was going through a difficult situation, Violette was not thinking about anything. At that moment, she didn't even realize what she was doing. Lucas's moans, and the arousal she felt all over her body, were causing her concentration to be on his penis: she just wanted that moment to last longer. After twenty minutes by car, she had come three times using only her hand.

After the third orgasm, however, she was more or less satisfied, and finally realized the situation she was in. Seeing the cock lifted in front of her, she remembered what she had done, and her reasoning said to stop, while her pride was hurt by not having made Lucas come yet. Violette was beginning to think that Lucas was some kind of sex god because it's not possible, how can he last so long?

It was not exactly an easy feat. Lucas was afraid that if he came, he would end up causing a crash, so he was trying his best not to. Realizing that Violette had finally stopped sucking, Lucas gained some strength and relaxed his body, which was tense trying not to lose to the pleasure. However, seeing Violette's determined expression, he quickly shouted.

"Wait, wait, I'll park the car."

At that moment, they were passing through the suburbs of the city. Realizing that Violette was going to suck again, he wanted to come soon enough for this to end, so he parked the car quickly while paying attention to the surroundings.

Violette sucked again while he parked, and paid no attention to anything else, this time she wanted him to come soon, so she went with everything from the beginning. After parking, afraid of someone noticing them, since it was daytime and people were walking on the sidewalk, Lucas couldn't help himself and accepted all the pleasure his body was feeling, determined to come quickly. After a three-minute effort, the work finally paid off, and Violette took her mouth off when she felt that he was ready. With one hand, she made the last movements, and the other was placed in front of the urethra. She took all the jets of semen in her hand, afraid of getting the car dirty, and when she was finally ready, she wiped it off using a cloth she had in the car.

"Do you feel disgusted by the sperm?"

"Obviously."

Lucas realized that Violette didn't swallow on purpose. He thought at the time of preventing her from taking her mouth off, but realizing that this must be something she should take initiative on her own to end her disgust, he did nothing. This time, she started it all, which means progress. He did absolutely nothing, just accepted the pleasure. Although he realized that she had come a few times, he knew it didn't count for Violette. For her, coming sucking a cock while masturbating is nothing different than just masturbating, she doesn't accept the fact that the blowjob increases her arousal which provides more powerful orgasms.

Realizing that Violette had finally calmed down, Lucas started the car and continued to drive towards the mall. This time, Violette really calmed down, since she didn't start anything else. In the car, the two were silent, with their thoughts. Realizing the strange silence, Lucas asked.

"Taking into account the fact that you are quite powerful at school, your family must be incredible. What does your family do?"

"What does my family have to do with my position at school? A part indeed has to do with my family, but I do not use it to gain power in school."

"I did not mean that. Our school has many people from the highest level of society, and you are above them. This means that your background allows you to be above all these people. After all, no matter how skillful a person is, if he doesn't have the least power to be above others, he will be pushed down."

"I understand what you mean. If my family were not powerful, people with powerful families would bring me down."

"Yes."

"My family is as old as this country: it has existed for more than four hundred years, it was created at the same time that the gods came to our world. With the country threatened, the constitution was created, the republic was established, and my family got into politics, it has existed since that time."

"It can be said that the Martin family is more focused on the political world, although our income comes mainly from our businesses. When you have political power, making money is as easy as it is done, so thanks to that we have many companies around the country."

"And you? What does your family do?"

Lucas smiled bitterly, thinking about how to answer that. Honestly, by name, he had more or less realized what Violette's background was, but he wanted to hear it from her. The Martin family is a powerful family of politicians and has existed for centuries, dating back to the creation of the United States, four hundred years ago.

At the time, the gods came into the world to demand subservience, and humans were put under great pressure. It wasn't even a hundred years since the birth rate of espers had increased, so everything about espers was still something new, so it was difficult. Humans were treated by the gods like cattle, they were even worse than vampires.

Vampires saw humans as cattle, but they had little interest in them. If they were hungry, they would hunt a human, drink blood, and return to their homes, living in peace. Whether humans died or not, they just had no interest, they drank blood until they were full.

The gods, however, are completely different. They were interested in humans, they wanted to understand them, and to use the understanding to make their lives better.

The gods are not real gods, this has been proven a long time ago, it is just the name they gave their race since they were born with a lot of power. The gods' interest in humans was very simple: the body, flesh, and spirit of humans can be used to strengthen them. It can be said that humans are like very powerful drugs capable of making the gods stronger.

Four hundred years ago, just over seventy years after the vampires came, the gods came to this world. Unlike vampires, however, few came, since the portal used only allowed the passage of a small number of living beings. Unfortunately, that was enough to leave humans in despair. A single god is capable of devastating a city, completely unstoppable.

When they came to earth centuries ago, they established a base, and realizing the usefulness of humans, they decided something that completely distinguished them from vampires: making a human farm. The plan was to kidnap humans, place them to breed, and use the babies to increase their strength.

The plan worked for a century, they kidnapped a large number of humans and made several farms around the world. The babies were then processed, sent to their world, and sold.

Fortunately, it doesn't exist anymore. Humans slowly got stronger. With the birth rate of espers increased, powerful espers emerged one after another and they protected humanity from vampires and gods.

Four hundred years ago, with the threat of the gods looming over the United States, the Martin family, along with several other families, created the constitution and instituted a republic. The humans had finally come together against common enemies.

As one of the founding families of the United States, the Martin family has a lot of power. Over the centuries, how much power and money have they gathered? It was a mystery. Lucas wasn't exactly surprised by Violette's background, as it had to be something at that level to be able to dominate a school at the Albert Einstein High School level.

While he was having these thoughts, Lucas answered Violette's question.

"My last living relative, my mother, died recently, so I don't know how to answer your question."

"Um... But you are still dodging the question. What is your background?"

Lucas was silent for once, he didn't want to lie to Violette, but he also didn't want to reveal his background. He wanted to rely on his strength to get his stuff. So he wanted to hide his background as much as possible. Telling Violette about his background would be complicated. If he said to someone normal, then maybe there wouldn't be a big reaction, but if he says to someone like Violette, who was born in high society, it will be quite different. She will be able to better understand his background, and this will cause numerous problems.

Seeing Lucas's silence, Violette honestly couldn't understand why he hid his background. She did not understand what kind of merit there was in hiding the background, as she knows that telling this to others can avoid several problems.

'Why the effort to hide? It does not make sense. At least, he's not lying to me.'

Lucas, on the other hand, thought silently.

'If I speak about my background, everything will be complicated. First, if she tells someone, and it spreads, I will be treated differently from others. Thorny Rose is not exactly a friendly organization. Although it has a lot of power, many people resent it, after all, Thorny Rose built their fame by killing people at the top of society.'

'Not to mention, of course, the main problem: my mother. No one has claimed my mother's death so far, and no one knows she is dead outside Rose and me. After she died, we had to work hard not to let it spread, since my mother's very existence allowed Thorny Rose to continue to exist, no one wanted to go against the most powerful being in the world.'

'Although no one claimed her death, and no one knows that she died, someone still killed her. I don't know who or how, but if that person, or organization, still exists, if I become too evident, they can come after me.'

'Honestly, I doubt that anyone in this world killed her, which explains why the news hasn't leaked yet. My mother was an esper, she was born with the ability to travel between worlds. Who knows what world she was in before she came to earth. Maybe it's not even a person, it could be one of the monsters she kept telling me or someone who has no interest in her death.'

'The good thing about all of this is that, as she used to spend years away, even if she doesn't appear publicly for ten years, no one will think that she died. After all, even the very idea that someone killed her today is seen as simply impossible.'

While he was having these thoughts, Lucas finally arrived at the mall. Parking the car, he got out of the car with a slightly bitter taste in his mouth. Thinking about his mother always left him like that. Looking at Violette, who looked relaxed and happy when she arrived at the mall, his mood improved.

"Let's buy your cell phone first, the store is closer."

Violette said as she headed for the mall, remembering the location of the cell phone store she knows. On the way, Lucas followed her in silence, the two were still not sure what to say to each other. Violette, for not knowing how to have a normal conversation with the guy she wants, and Lucas, for being silent about his background, he feels like he's being rude to the person helping him.

Violette is very good at seducing, and due to her personality, appearance, and background, she never had to put much effort into it. The problem is that she never took any man seriously. She never wanted a man to like her: as long as he wanted her sexually, she didn't care.

It is different with Lucas, the first person with whom she wants to have a serious relationship. She doesn't just want to seduce him; she wants him to like her. Therefore, she doesn't know much about what to say. It doesn't help that Lucas is hiding things, which makes her suspicious.

"After buying your cell phone, I'm going to buy some clothes, can you follow me? I know you want to go out soon after, but since I'm here, it would be nice to take the opportunity to do some shopping."

"No problem, I can accompany you as much as you want."

Lucas responded with a smile when he saw Violette's strange expression. She looked uncomfortable as if she didn't know how to react if he refused. Lucas, of course, would not refuse to spend time with a beautiful woman. Not to mention that he still had the thoughts of understanding her better, so that the two can try to build something in the future.

"You seem familiar with the place, do you come here a lot?"

"Yes. In fact, this mall belongs to my family."

"I see... I noticed it a while ago, but are you famous here? I see people from time to time looking at you as if they know you."

"I come here a lot, and I'm not exactly difficult to forget."

Violette said as she put her ponytail back, looking incredibly confident in her appearance. Lucas smiled when he saw her like this, she looked adorable. That was not the exact way to describe her, but he felt that Violette seemed to be acting differently than usual. Although her face showed great confidence, it looked more like she was bragging to the guy she likes, showing her good qualities. This kind of behavior just didn't suit her, it gave a kind of gap moe. It looked a little clumsy.

And it's not like her actions are exactly contradictory to what she normally does, which made it all weirder. Seeing the way she walked ahead confidently as if she were parading, Lucas's smile grew.

"Hey, why are you rocking your hips so much? Are you inviting me for something?"

"God forbid, enough, my pussy is burning too much, she needs a rest."

"Then stop seducing me. If you continue like this, I don't mind finding a place here and devastating you again."

Violette was excited by the idea, but realizing that her pussy really couldn't take it anymore, she held on tightly and increased her pace toward the cell phone store. As she walked, she realized that the strange atmosphere between the two was gone, and her mood improved.

'I don't know what happened, but I think my previous moves have worked.'

Violette thought, proud of herself. In her head, her previous parade movements, where she rocked her hips suggestively, had managed to seduce Lucas, making him hard. She couldn't see it in his shorts, but she felt that if it weren't for her tired pussy, the two of them might have sex again later. She didn't realize that Lucas saw it in a completely different way.

'She looks a little childish... Damn, that was adorable.'

Lucas watched her again, she had a satisfied and proud expression on her face, he couldn't stop smiling.

With their thoughts, the two entered a store of Pear, a famous brand of cell phones. As soon as he entered, Lucas looked around for a shopkeeper and saw a woman wearing a uniform, she had her back to him. Approaching, he touched her on the shoulder and asked.

"You work here?"

The woman turned as she answered something, but as soon as she saw Lucas, she froze slightly and corrected herself.

"No, I– Ah, yes, I am, do you want anything?"

She had short brown hair and a beautiful face. What attracted the most attention, however, were the breasts. As soon as he saw the size, even Lucas was shocked, it was bigger than May and Violette's.

"Ah, I– Ehh... I want a cell phone."

Lucas was slightly shocked, and for a few seconds, he was unable to react properly. These breasts were weapons of mass destruction. Even Lucas couldn't react well. It was especially destructive since he wasn't expecting it.

"So you came to the right place. Come this way, please."

Violette had gone to look for a shopkeeper somewhere else and came back at that moment to see Lucas bewitched looking at the shopkeeper's breasts. Even Violette was shocked to see those breasts, they were just too big. If it were bigger, it would look bizarre on the woman's small body. The two followed the shopkeeper. Lucas, admired, and Violette, feeling jealous. She was confident about her breasts, but even she had to admit that she lost when it came to size.

'The shape of mine is better, and it fits my body. Look at this woman, although she has huge breasts, she is shorter than me, those breasts are a little strange on her body.'

Violette consoled herself, although she began to feel resentful when she saw the strange look on Lucas's face: he seemed to be enjoying a work of art. An expression that, in Violette's eyes, was tremendously pathetic.

'Humph, just wait. When I change clothes later, I'm going to wear something so amazing that you'll want to take a picture and frame it.'

The shopkeeper walked around the store a little, and looked around, seeming to be looking for something, and finally arrived in front of a table where there were some cell phone models.

"These are the most recent models, the ones I recommend. The specifications are written on the paper opposite, along with the explanation of some different models and colors..."

The shopkeeper explained slightly nervous while showing the cell phones and pointing to the paper next to it. Lucas looked at the cell phones and found the shopkeeper's attitude strange.

"Are you new here?"

Lucas noticed that she doesn't seem familiar with the place. Not to mention that when he said he wanted to buy a cell phone, the question he expected about his preferences did not come. In reaction to Lucas's question, the shopkeeper froze for a moment, and as if she finally understood the question, answered quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes, I am new here, my first day, I hope you don't mind."

"I think it's okay, I don't have a lot of requirements for cell phones. As long as it has a good camera and can make and receive calls, it's perfect for me."

"So, this sums up any cell phone in the store. There are some with better cameras, however."

"Then sell me the phone with the best camera."

" A-Alright."

The shopkeeper nodded and went deeper into the store, apparently to get the cell phone, while Lucas and Violette waited, talking about something. However, although it looked like she was going to pick up the box containing the cell phone, instead of going in the stock, she started looking for something. She looked around the back of the store and finally found a woman in the rest area of ​​the store having coffee.

"Alisha!"

The woman named Alisha had the cup in her mouth at the moment, but when she heard the loud voice, she was surprised and quickly turned around, spilling the coffee on the table. Behind her, the busty shopkeeper looked furious.

"Paula. Hehe, there you are."

Alisha looked a little uncomfortable when she saw Paula, acting like she was guilty of something.

"How could you push me into the store like that?"

"What's the problem? Nothing happened, right? You made a bet, and lost, just accept it."

"But I don't know anything about the cell phones in the store."

"Relax, the other shopkeepers will take care of customers. You promised that you would work at the store for a whole day if you lost the bet, but I don't expect you to serve any customers. You need to understand the products, and we don't want any dissatisfied customers. Your dad will be furious if he hears you messed up at the store, though."

"That's why I didn't want to do this, what if he finds out? And if the other shopkeepers are going to take care of the customers, why did a customer find me right after you left me there?"

"Ah, are you attending someone?"

"Yes, I didn't know what to do, it was awful."

"Ah, I'm going to fix this. Later, stay in an invisible place. After all, these pieces of meat here are very flashy."

Alisha got up from the table and squeezed Paula's right breast tightly as she left the room, headed for the store.

"Wait, he has already chosen what he wants. He said he doesn't care about the other functions, as long as it can make and receive calls, and the camera is good. Any cell phone in the store can make and receive calls, so he asked for the phone with the best camera."

"Oh, wait here then."

Alisha went to get a cell phone from the stock and returned a few seconds later carrying a small box.

"Let's go."

The two then entered the store and quickly located Lucas and Violette, who were talking in a low voice. Seeing the handsome Lucas, Alisha put on the best smile she could and said.

"This cell phone is the one with the best camera, sir."

Lucas returned the smile and said.

"Perfect."

Looking at Paula beside her, Lucas pulled a card out of his pocket and handed it to her, thinking that, as she helped him, although, in the end, she asked for help from a more experienced shopkeeper, she should take care of the payment. Paula received the card and was a little lost as to what to do. Seeing a small machine beside the counter, she quickly picked it up and inserted the card.

Although it was a little difficult, she deduced what she had to do when reading the words on the machine, and after a few seconds, she finally processed the payment.

"Thanks for the purchase, sir."

Giving the best smile she could, Paula handed the card, along with the box containing the cell phone, and watched Lucas turn to go. However, as if remembering something, she quickly stopped him.

"Wait, sir."

Lucas turned to look at Paula, and seeing her approaching, those huge breasts stood out, pulling his attention from her face.

"Sir, believe me: if someone comes asking for help, help, it will be beneficial for you."

However, he did not process the words very well, since Paula got too close, causing those titanic breasts to touch Lucas' arm slightly. After a few seconds of silence, he finally nodded, and turned around, slightly embarrassed since it was very obvious how overwhelmed he was.

'Damn, those breasts have incredible killing power.'

As he turned, Lucas took a deep breath to calm himself, and left the store, with Violette jealous behind him. Looking at Paula, who didn't seem to notice Lucas's strange reaction, Violette thought.

'A foolish little shopkeeper... It is better not to get in my way in the future, otherwise, I will crush you like an ant.'

She didn't take the shopkeeper too seriously, since she felt it was not worth it, no matter how large her breasts were, but if she saw her with Lucas in the future...

As for Lucas, after a few seconds, he finally calmed down and thought about what the shopkeeper said, doubts lurking in his head.

'Help someone? Beneficial to me? What did she mean?'

As she watched Lucas leave, Paula was confused, wondering if she had managed to get the message across correctly. Alisha, who observed the scene, came over and said.

"Did you see something?"

"Yes. Soon, someone will come asking for help, and if he helps, a good future awaits. If he doesn't help, only regret will remain. It's a choice that can change his life completely."

"I see... Your visions are very random. Have your warnings helped anyone before? Not including me, of course."

"Yes, three people. Other than that, most of the others didn't take it seriously, or I don't know the result..."

"The luck of my life was that I believed in you."

"Haha, true."

Alisha came over and hugged Paula tightly, trying to convey her feeling of gratitude. Paula smiled and hugged back, satisfied with her friend's happiness.

14