Chapter 39: Climbing
478 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Lucas woke up in the morning excited. Today would be a great day, he thought.

Yesterday was a great day. He helped May with her problems and became closer. He also managed to get closely involved with a schoolmate.

Clovis left May's apartment yesterday with the tail between his legs. She had done a good job of persuading him. After that, she followed him to retrieve Amy, and Lucas simply went home to sleep.

He didn't need to do anything else, May was able to handle the rest, not to mention that she would have a reunion with the daughter she hadn't seen in two weeks.

Now, he was getting ready to go to school, wondering if May would give him a ride over there again. After showering and changing clothes, he grabbed the keys and his backpack and left the apartment. With a few steps, he was in front of May's apartment.

He knocked on the door and waited.

"Lucas?"

A voice could be heard from the other side of the door moments later. Lucas answered back and the door then opened. May, wearing casual clothes, appeared in front of Lucas. She was wearing a normal tight shirt and shorts. On her feet, a pair of slippers.

Seeing her like this in the morning is refreshing in more ways than one. Lucas had to try his best not to drool over her incredible body while he spoke.

"I came to see how you are. Did everything go well last night?"

"Yes, everything went well. Do you want to see her?"

Lucas hesitated for a moment, for some reason he wanted to automatically refuse. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to meet Amy. Lucas's reaction surprised May. After all, why would he hesitate like that? Just meet the girl, she won't bite you. Not really understanding his reaction, May pulled him by the arm into the apartment, preventing Lucas from refusing.

In the living room, Amy was sitting on the floor playing with some scattered toys. When she saw them coming in, she held out her arms, as if asking May to carry her, and that's what happened.

"Lucas, this is my daughter, Amy. Amy, this is our neighbor, Lucas. Greet him."

With a delightful smile, May started talking to the girl. Lucas, on the other hand, was silent, watching Amy. He did not show any reaction and simply greeted her.

Amy, on the other hand, although she didn't actually "greet" Lucas, after all, she didn't even understand what May was talking about, she still looked at Lucas and smiled.

"Ah, she seems to like you. Do you want to hold her?"

Seeing the smile on her daughter's face, May offered, but Lucas instantly refused.

"No!!! I mean, no, I have to go to school, I have no time, I think I better go."

Lucas's instant refusal scared May and the girl in her arms. The girl in particular almost started to cry, if it weren't for the attentive care of May, who put out the fire before it spread.

Lucas quickly left the apartment. Descending to the ground floor, he took his bicycle and left the building. Looking at the clear sky outside, an uncomfortable feeling took over Lucas's chest.

"Why did I refuse like that?"

Riding the bike, he started to pedal, lost in thought. He couldn't understand his reaction. It was just too abrupt, rude, and extreme, totally different from his normal behavior.

He didn't know that he could react that way.

"Master, what happened back there?"

Caritas appeared on the bicycle handlebars and asked. She was also confused by Lucas's reaction.

"I dont know."

She said nothing. After a few moments of silence, she simply disappeared.

...

Ten minutes later, Lucas put his bicycle in the bike rack and appeared at the door of the school building. He was still thinking about what happened minutes before. After so much time thinking, he came up with a possibility as to why he didn't want to get close to Amy.

"Lucas!"

Suddenly, someone called from a distance. Turning his face, he saw Violette approaching with a small smile on her face. What caught Lucas's attention, however, was the entourage of people behind, and the number of people paying attention to her movement.

Several beautiful girls were walking after Violette. All blond, tanned, and wearing provocative clothes. If it weren't for the difference in the size of the busts, Lucas would have thought they were clones.

"I thought you would come early."

"Were you waiting for me?"

That was a surprise for Lucas. Why was she waiting for him?

"Didn't we agree yesterday to meet early at the school entrance?"

"True, but we didn't talk about the time."

With a raised eyebrow, Violette expressed her dissatisfaction with Lucas's response. After all, she was trying to imply something, and she felt that Lucas understood, and yet he still pretends not to understand.

She thought he would come early so they could have sex, and so she waited for him to arrive early.

Seeing his disinterested attitude, she was truly upset. She thought for a moment about arguing with him, but seeing people around, she gave up and left without saying anything else. She didn't want to make the relationship between the two public yet.

Seeing her go, Lucas knew why she left without saying goodbye. With a smile on his face, he entered the school. His bad mood was suddenly gone. With the exchange he had with Violette now, he felt he was back in the game.

He couldn't let Violette get comfortable.

A good start to a beautiful day.

***

After separating from Lucas, Violette entered the classroom and sat on a chair. Her entourage had already dispersed, and only two of the girls were with her, as they were going to do the same class together.

"Violette, who was that guy?"

One of the girls asked, curious about Lucas. She thought Lucas was very handsome, but she had never seen him before. They basically knew all the handsome students at school, how did they not see him before?

"My future boyfriend, Lucas, but you can't tell anyone."

The two were surprised and expressed their doubts.

"But what about Brian? Are you going to break up with him?"

Violette didn't even blink when she answered with a wave of her hand, as if he wasn't even worth the time to worry.

"It was time. I will break up with him publicly today."

"But what about Lucas? You said that he is your future boyfriend. You and him..."

"Yes!!!"

The response was instantaneous and the voice sounded like she just had an orgasm. The two girls were shocked and one responded quickly.

"Are you breaking up with Brian because of him? Who is he for you to do something like that?"

"What matters is not WHO he is, but WHAT he does."

Violette licked her lips as she imagined Lucas's skills on the bed. Just remembering what happened yesterday was making her horny.

"Is he that good?"

The two expressed their doubts, curious about the boy. Seeing the curiosity in them, Violette quickly composed herself and said.

"This is none of your business."

The two were not intimidated. One said, changing the subject a little.

"After you're done with Brian, will you start dating Lucas?"

"No... He is not yet known at school, I can't just start dating him. When he gets better known, I'll make things official."

Violette felt she shouldn't date Lucas now, both for his sake, but more specifically for herself. If she starts dating Lucas shortly after breaking up with Brian, rumors will start to spread. This will also be a blow to her popularity.

Let's not forget that she agreed to date Brian to increase her own status at the school. She couldn't accept any strange rumors about her running around.

***

Entering the classroom, Lucas saw that it was empty. The students were now outside, talking, so he took the opportunity to choose a seat at the back of the room. Placing his backpack on the table, he saw a guy entering the classroom with a backpack.

Sitting in the chair, Lucas watched this guy and decided to greet him.

"Hi, my name is Lucas, I was transferred."

The boy was going to sit away from Lucas, but hearing the greeting, the boy came over with a smile. He reached out for a handshake and greeted.

"Hey, my name is Marcus."

Sitting at the table after shaking Lucas's hand, Marcus said.

"Strange to transfer now, at the end of the year, what happened?"

Lucas knew the question would come, so he simply gave the story he had made up.

"I studied my whole life at home because of my parents, and this year my father was promoted, so he had to move abroad. I used this opportunity to come and study at a real school."

"Wow, homeschooling? Whole life? It must have been difficult."

Marcus was surprised by his supposed life story. After all, although today homeschooling is normal, Lucas's case is still bizarre, since it was his whole life.

'Technically, I'm not lying. I studied at home my entire life, I never studied at a school. '

Lucas thought, feeling a little guilty for lying. Marcus is the first schoolmate he met, apart from Violette, of course.

As the conversation continued, Lucas began to assess Marcus. He has dirty blond hair, blue eyes. He is tall, with an athlete's body. Does he do any sports? He gives the impression of someone nice, easy to talk to.

"Do you do any sports?"

The two had been talking for a few minutes, and they seemed to be getting along.

"Yes, I do climbing."

"Is there a climbing club at school?"

Lucas was instantly interested. He has also done climbing in the past before.

11