Chapter 46: Metube
327 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after, the class was over. The song was long and so it took up most of the class. Lucas left the room along with the other students. Everyone was talking excitedly about the song and its origin. Behind the group of students, Marcus and his girlfriend were talking in low voices.

"You said you met him in the first class. What do you think of him?"

Amelia asked Marcus, who went silent for a few moments. He seemed to be thinking about what he was going to say.

"It's still too early to tell, I've had few interactions with him. From what I've seen, he's bold but friendly. Talented, seems to enjoy showing off his skills but is not arrogant. These are my impressions."

Amelia was looking at Lucas's back as she listened to Marcus's words. In a way, Marcus's impression seemed correct, she also had that kind of impression of him.

"I agree with you, but I'm not talking about it."

Marcus looked at Amelia, and upon noticing her gaze, he finally understood what she meant, and a strange expression appeared on his face. He looked at Lucas and said.

"We barely know him, I don't know if I'm comfortable with that."

"Yeah, what if he cheats on us? We need to proceed with caution."

Turning his gaze back to Amelia, Marcus asked in a low voice.

"Do you find him attractive?"

"Of course he is, he's very handsome. He's also talented and daring like you said."

Hearing her words, he strangely nodded his head slightly as if in agreement with her. Not noticing that small gesture, Amelia turned to Marcus and said.

"Did you say you invited him to the climbing club?"

"Yes, but he didn't accept. He said he wanted to see it first. I told him to come to see me at lunch so we could talk."

"Perfect, so let's talk to him together."

"Fine, but I still think it's too early to decide."

"Let's meet him first."

The two then parted ways and went to different rooms. Before he completely lost sight of Lucas, Marcus saw him talking to Violette and his expression turned cold.

"Bitch."

***

"The live I posted is gaining repercussion on the internet. It's only been twenty minutes, but the number of views is rapidly increasing, look."

On the way to the next class, Lucas found Violette waiting for him in the hallway. She looked strangely excited as she commented on how she'd live-streamed his performance on her cell phone earlier.

"Hm... I don't know if I like it. Can you delete this?"

Lucas doesn't like much attention. Having worked as an assassin before, fame is something that is very far from his reality. Every famous assassin is incompetent, and most of the time disappears in a short time. Although Lucas is known in the underworld for being Katia's son, he is not known as an assassin, so his fame is quite limited even in the underworld. Few people know of his existence, even fewer know of his deeds, and almost no one knows him personally.

About his work as an assassin, there are at most speculations.

So fame isn't something he's used to, and knowing that a video of him has appeared on the internet makes him uncomfortable.

"I can delete it if you want, but I think the video has already been downloaded and uploaded to other platforms."

Lucas knows how complicated the internet can be. Anything that appears on the internet stays on the internet forever. It's not like it's impossible to censor the video, and Lucas even has the methods and resources to do so. He was thinking of doing just that but changed his mind when he heard the following words from Caritas.

"Fame is important to a God, remember that. If you want to grow as a Candidate for God of Love, you need to be famous. You need to demonstrate your virtues and capabilities. A famous person can also do things that a normal person cannot do: influencing people; this is very important for the God of Love."

"Influence how?"

"What kind of God are you a candidate for? You need to influence people in the path of love. The biggest proof that I'm telling the truth is that the system has already created a mission for you to follow a path of fame."

"What mission?"

"It seems that the repercussion of the live that Violette posted on the internet caught the attention of the system. According to the calculations made, the number of views will increase a lot and you will become relatively famous."

An electronic voice sounded in Lucas's head.

====x====

Main Quest: Become a Metuber

As a candidate for God of Love, you need to be someone well known to the masses. To influence people on the path of love, as a candidate for God of Love you not only need to be virtuous and kind but also have the influence and charisma capable of influencing people. Prove your charisma by gaining influence using the internet and gaining followers.

Quest objective: 1. Create a Metube channel and post a viral video. The video needs to reach at least 50,000 views in 24 hours.

                                  2. Reach 5000 followers.

Time limit: 7 days

Reward: 100,000 Love Points, 1 of 7 shards of the skill "Love Compatibility"

On quest failure: The quest will disappear forever.

====x====

Because it's one of the main quests, Lucas didn't have much choice but to do it, as they are the most important quests. While it has a few other main quests that have already been opened up, the other quests don't look very attractive in terms of reward, and they don't have a short time limit.

This new main quest is different.

7 days time limit is a short time, and that's why Lucas had to put it as his current priority.

What most caught Lucas' attention, however, were the rewards. The LP reward is dispensable, but the "Love Compatibility" skill shard is interesting. Lucas had seen this skill previously in the shop, and it needs an absurd amount of LP to get it.

Getting one of seven skill shards by completing this quest is extremely attractive.

If the reward for continuing this quest is also shards of this same skill, he has decided to focus on this quest.

While Lucas was thinking about these things, Violette kept talking excitedly about the number of views that kept going up.

Without Lucas noticing, she led him through the halls until they reached a deserted hallway. Lucas didn't notice until they were already entering the staff bathroom, but he didn't comment on that.

"If I create a Metube channel now, will I be able to use this momentary fame to get subscribers?"

Violette took him by the hand to one of the stalls in the bathroom, pushed him inside, and closed the door behind them.

"Yes, easily. But you'll need to show that you're the person who played the song in the video."

Violette started to pull Lucas's shorts down without even saying a word as if nothing was wrong.

"You have a Metube channel too. How many subscribers do you have?"

Lucas sat on the toilet seat and Violette started sucking his cock.

"23,723. But I don't invest a lot of my time and effort in the channel. I only do lives once in a while. I like to see so many guys drooling over my body every time I open the live."

After speaking, she began sucking Lucas hard, trying to get as much of him into her mouth as possible. Lucas went hard in a matter of seconds after the first contact with Violette's mouth.

"Why are we doing this anyway? I need to go to class."

"Then why are you lifting my bra and top?"

After releasing Violette's perfect pair of breasts, Lucas began caressing them gently, as if he were touching a pair of priceless treasures.

"Doing this to you wasn't in my plans, but it was definitely in yours."

"Itch doeshn't looshk veby conbinsching coming fom yuu ash yu mashage my breashts."

The words came out a little awkward as her mouth was busy, but Lucas understood. He shrugged and didn't say anything else. Violette's breasts are perfect, Lucas thought as he massaged them. They are perfectly tanned just like the rest of the body, they are big but not absurd compared to the rest of the body. They are soft and sensitive.

"Do you tan?"

It's a question with an obvious answer given Violette's skin tone. Lucas just wanted her to elaborate on what the process is like. Taking his cock out of her mouth, Violette began to lick and explained.

"Yes, I tan every day. I also work out every day to keep my body perfect."

Lucas kind of admires this side of Violette that she can compliment herself without sounding arrogant. It doesn't sound like bravado, she has complete confidence in her looks and body.

If Lucas had to admit whether this confidence of hers is well-founded, or pure illusion, he would have to admit that she does indeed have impeccable looks. Whether in terms of face or body, she is perfect in every way. This trust is based on facts, and those facts are built on her efforts.

Lucas understands fitness. He has spent most of his life keeping his physique in a perfect state. Although this comes naturally to him, he has met many people who have tried to maintain this kind of life and failed. The willpower needed to train and maintain your body every day is something that is not possible unless a person has a tenacious mindset.

So he manages to sympathize and respect Violette in that sense.

The effort she has to put in every day to maintain that perfect body is not something a normal person can do.

8