One…
2.9k 11 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

M-"Heed my call puny human! I the great Maou declare that the demon will bring destruction to the human realm!"

A loud voice is heard all over the human realm, referring to itself as the demon king and declare its intention to lay waste to the human kingdom. Humans all over the world panic as they wonder if the demon is really invading the human realm, at one of the human capital, a king gather up his trusty subordinate for a meeting. Twelve figure is sitting along each side of the long table while the king sits at the far end of the table, they all look at the king waiting for him to start the meeting.

K-"I have gathered each of you here today for a reason we all worry about, I would like to hear your solution for the current invasion threat from the demon king himself, it's time to fulfill your duty as noble of the kingdom."

A noble dressed in purple sitting at the far end of the left row raises his hand, the king look at him and nod his head.

N6-"Your highness, it's time for us to use the hero we have trained for this occasion, luckily the dryad queen has predicted the forthcoming appearance of the demon king and gave us the time to train the younger generation into a hero that would subdue the demon threat."

N2-"I am afraid that won't do..."

N6-"What!? Are you saying that we have trained all those youngsters for no reason then?"

K-"Calm down, I am sure he has an explanation for it."

N2-"Yes your highness, if you recall correctly, the dryad warned us that the demon king threat will happen within 6 years of time."

K-"That's correct."

N2-"But...the demon threat appeared only two months after the prophecy is told...the hero we are training can barely handle an E rank demon"

K-"Ah..."

N6-"Curses!"

N5-"Damn that dryad! She could have warned us earlier!"

N9-"How are 2 months even close to 6 years..."

A commotion between all the noble caused the meeting room to be noisy with rant and curses, the king then clears his throat as he slams the table with his palm. As his palm hit the table, he somehow manages to break a chunk of the table off but the broken pieces stabbed into his palm.

K-"Hnnrgh!?"

The king groans as his palm bleed, the noble panic as they quickly call for a healer into the room and heal the king hand. The royal healer healed the king's palm as he pulls the king's ear.

H-"Your highness, how many times have I told you not to smash the table? You always end up breaking the table and hurting yourself, do you want her highness to be sad and worry again?"

The royal healer continues to lecture the king as the king constantly apologize, all the noble stares at the king awkwardly as they all thought of the same thing.

*Our king is being lectured like a child again...*

After 10 minutes of scolding, the royal healer finally left the room as the king wipe off all the sweat from his forehead. The noble gives an awkward smile as they try to avoid eye contact with the king.

K-"Let's keep this as our little secret..."

The noble all nod their head as they try to forget about the little incident.

N8-"Well uh your highness, we could try recruiting the adventurer to subjugate the demon king, an alluring reward might get the attention of all the adventure."

K-"Hmm yes, the adventurer might be able to bring down the demon king."

N7-"I am afraid that won't do as well."

K-"Why is that?"

N7-"The adventurer...they suck! They are so bad that the guild has to build a storage room just to keep all the C rank to S rank quest contract, the adventure is so bad at doing their job that almost no one has ever touched a C rank quest!"

K-"Has humanity lost all hope...? We have been living in peace for so long that our strength has fallen so low..."

N10-"Your highness, there is another solution we can try."

K-"Oh? Please be a piece of good news."

N10-"During the annual clean up of the royal library, the grand mage and his associate has found an ancient grimoire that depict a summoning ritual that summons otherwordly human with extraordinary strength into our world, the royal mage along with the grand mage has been studying the content of the grimoire for a long time and I believe they are getting close to fully understand how to perform the ritual."

K-"Then we shall not waste any more time! Summon the grand mage and the royal mage to us!"

The messenger nods his head as he left the meeting room and hurriedly proceeds to search for the grand mage. After 20 minutes has passed, the messenger returned.

K-"Have you gathered the grand mage and the royal mages?"

M-"Yes your highness! But, it appears that the grand mage had a cold last night and he is not feeling the best at the moment."

K-"A mere cold should have no effect on the ritual, tell them to gather the material needed for the ritual and prepare to conduct the ritual!"

M-"Yes, your highness!"

After gathering the material needed, the king and the noble head on over to the chamber in which the ritual will be performed. They enter the room to see that the grand mage and the royal mages have formed a circle formation surrounding what seems to be a star-shaped magic circle. In the middle of the magic circle is an eye patch with a red cross, a black cape, some wrapped cloth, and a pair of fingerless gloves.

K-"Such strange material."

The grand mages then rub his chin as he stares at the material.

GM-"The grimoire depicts this material as the key component to summon a unique human being known as 'chuunibyou'."

K-"They must be powerful being then!"

GM-"It appears so your highness, one depict an individual with a dragon sealed within his hand, another depicts having an eye that can burn anything she sees."

K-"Such a terrifying individual, they will definitely be able to save humanity! Let's not delay the ritual any further, begin the summoning!"

The grand mage nod as he signals the other royal mages, they begin to pose in a strange way as they look at the magic circle. The mages all cover their left eye with their right hand while the left hand is grabbed on the waist, then they begin to chant the summoning word.

GM & RM-"Darkness descend and consumed the world, heed our call oh powerful one, for you shall be the salvation and hope of humanity."

RM-"With the power that can destroy the world, bring justice to the evil and be the light that repels darkness!"

GM-"With the power that can destroy the world, bring justice to the evil and be the light that repels dark-achoo! Darkness!"

The grand mage rubs his nose as the magic circle glow in yellow light, the material vanished as the bright yellow light flashes upon the chamber. After a minute, the light begins to subside and a figure is seen standing in the middle of the magic circle.

K-"It... it worked! The hero is here to save our world!"

GM-"It appears to be a woman, is she the one depicted to have the eye to burn the world?"

The girl looks around the chamber, she glances around as she wonders where she is. The king gets closer to the girl and kneels down on the floor in front of her.

K-"Oh Hero! You must save humanity from the demon king! I beg of you as the king of Salnia!"

The girl looks at the king and tilts her head, she then stretches her arm and yawn, she then lies down on the floor and closes her eye as she falls asleep.

K-"Eh?"

GM-"Umm..."

Everyone in the chamber is confused as they stare at the sleeping girl, they wonder if this is really the hero that will save humanity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

63