Four…
2k 10 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adelia opens her eye slightly, she stares at the mirror on top of the dressing table across the room.

A-"Hmm...?"

She sees that she is resting her head on top of someone's lap, the woman appears to be stroking her head while humming a lullaby of a sort. She quietly whispers to the system.

A-"System-san...who is this woman?"

[Eh? Hero Adelia, have you already forgotten? You blinked into the King and Queen room then proceed to approaches the bed.]

A-"Hmm...I remember the bed, what happened...next?"

[You...really can't remember anything besides the bed? Sigh...]

After 10 seconds of pauses, the system continues talking.

[When you tries to climb up the bed, you see that the Queen is reading a book while lying down on the bed, you then climb up the bed and crawl next to her. I expected her to freak out and start calling for the guard but somehow she just pats your head and smiles.]

A-"Pat...yes...pat."

[Well next you already know what happen, you know, lap and sleep.]

A-"Umu..."

Q-"Ara? Did I wake you up?"

[Ah...she heard you.]

A-"No...pat...pat~"

Q-"Ara ara~ What a spoiled child~"

The Queen continues to strokes Adelia's head while humming the lullaby, Adelia slowly closes her eye but she did not fall asleep yet.

A-"You are... Queen?"

Q-"Umu~ You can call me Madeline if you like."

A-"Oh...then Madeline... can call me Adelia."

Q-"What a lovely name, where is princess Adelia from?"

A-"Princess...?"

Q-"Hmm? Adelia is not a princess?"

A-"Adelia is a dragon... sleepy dragon."

[Hero! Not a dragon! A hero!]

A-"Ah...Adelia is a hero... sleepy hero."

Q-"Eh~? So Adelia is a dragon that's a hero too?"

A-"Umm...Adelia...hmm..."

Adelia appears to be confused while Queen Madeline lightly chuckle.

Q-"Which grade is Adelia in?"

A-"Grade...?"

Q-"Umu~ Your hero academy grade."

A-"Umm...system-san?"

[Eh? Umm... this...uhh, tell her...uh.... S...grade?]

A-"S...Grade."

Q-"Ara! Such a strong child, Adelia-chan is both cute and strong~"

Madeline says as she pokes Adelia's cheeks.

A-"Muu...yes...Adelia strong... and sleepy...slee..."

Adelia's eyelids got heavy as she has spent too much energy talking, she then slowly doze off and fall asleep once again on the queen's lap.

Q-"So adorable~ Maybe I can adopt her~"

 

Queen Madeline slowly move Adelia's head and place her gently on the bed, she then pats her head once more before leaving the room. As she walks out of the room, she noticed that the King, noble, and mages are surrounding the room entrance with worried looks.

Q-"Ara, what a crowd."

K-"My love! Are you hurt in any way?"

Q-"Why would I be? Adelia is such a gentle child~"

GM-"My Queen, the woman inside the room is not your average human, she appears to identify herself as a dragon and she seems to be capable of using unknown spells."

Q-"I know that though~"

K & GM-"Eh?"

Q-"Grand Mage, I have suspected her to be the summoned hero, am I right?"

GM-"That's correct! But, how did you figure it out?"

Q-"She says she's in the S grade of hero academy."

GM-"Ah..."

K-"Hmm? Am I the only one that doesn't understand?"

GM-"Your highness, our hero academy does not have a single student that's in S class."

K-"Oh! Now I understand, but somehow I feel kind of sad hearing that."

The King says as he looks depressed.

Q-"Well maybe we can enroll Adelia as the first-ever S rank student?"

N2-"But...we haven't even officially tested her combat strength and magical capability!"

Q-"Grand Mage, you have the thing right?"

 

The Grand Mage stares blankly at the Queen for a few second then finally realize what she's talking about.

GM-"Ah the thing! Yes, we can use that!"

K-"Eh? What thing?"

GM-"The power rank analyzer, we found it together with the grimoire."

N4-"Why does the Queen know everything but the King is just totally clueless."

Q-"Yes, why dear?"

K-"Hnnrg!"

 

The King kneel down on the floor with a look of shame, this time the noble didn't bother to console him.

N5-"Ah...your highness, you need to be paying more attention to your country's situation."

N8-"Indeed, your highness."

N9-"Agree."

The King feels like dozen of the invisible sword has just pierced his heart, he sobs as he covers his face in shame.

GM-"Well let's no waste any more time, I will go fetch the power rank analyzer."

Q-"Umu umu, I will be waiting inside my room, you guys can wait outside, I don't want you to wake up the adorable girl."

N1-"Eh?"

N3-"Don't question it!"

N1-"Oh..alright."

 

Sorry for the slow update, not feeling well last 2 days.

 

 

 

59