Seven…
1.6k 10 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

M-"Unbelievable! Sensei! The new student is sleeping by the hallway!"

GM-"Princess, please keep it down! The summoned hero is dangerous!"

P-"Hmph! There's no one better than me in the academy, I do not approve of such a student to be enrolled in the academy!"

Ar-"Marie, maybe we should listen to Adachi-Kun."

L-"Eh?Adachi-Kun? This is the Grand Mage you know!"

GM-"Leave them be... they have known me ever since they are a child."

M-"Does she even passed the test for A-class aptitude? I won't allow her into our class until I see it for myself!"

Ad-"Muu...hnngh..."

 

Adelia woke up as she stretches her arm and stares at the screaming princess with her eye narrowed. Marie glares at Adelia while making a disgusted face, she then walks back into the class and yells at the Grand Mage.

M-"Adachi! I demand that the new student be tested with the whole class as a witness, if she is weaker than me then you must kick her out of the academy at once!"

Ar-"Marie...let's calm down for a moment."

M-"Aria, I will buy you that azure necklace you were eyeing yesterday."

Ar-"Adachi! We demand a retest!"

All the student just stares at the yelling Marie and Aria blankly, it's not the first time they see the princess acting up like a spoiled child. Adachi stares at the lecturer with an awkward face.

GM-"If it's okay with you..."

L-"Sigh...it's not like we have a choice here."

GM-"Alright then, everyone, head on over to the practice ground."

The students sigh as they get up and proceed to head on over to the practice ground, the lecturer and Adachi follow along while the princess and Aria are already long gone. Adelia stares at the student leaving the classroom while still confused at the situation. A short boy then approaches Adelia and talk to her.

B-"Umm...sensei told me to guide you to the practice ground."

Ad-"...okay"

[Hero Adelia! Do you know what's going on right now?]

Ad-"No idea...just woke up...."

[Hmm...well the thing is, just follow them and listen to the Grand Mage instruction, you should be fine!]

Ad-"Umu..."

B-"Umm, who are you talking to?"

Ad-"System-san..."

B-"System...san?"

Ad-"Umu..."

B-"......"

B-(Oh crap! Can the hero see a ghost or something!? Am I in danger!?)

 

Adelia quietly follows the boy while observing the hallway, after few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the practice ground while all the other is already there waiting for them.

M-"Hmph! Took you long enough!"

B-" Sorry... she walks really slow and she keeps talking to something I can't see."

M-"None of my concern! Sensei! Let's begin the test!"

L-"Sigh...alright then, Adelia, come on over here."

[Let's go hero Adelia! Show them what you got!]

Ad-"...okay"

Adelia walks toward where the lecturer is standing, they appear to be on a target practice area with numerous practice dummy set up far ahead of their spot.

L-"Hmm, so, Adelia-san, since we don't know in which aspect of combat you excel in, we will be testing each of them."

Ad-"Umu..."

L-"Okay, the first test will be magic destruction. Your task is to destroy as much practice dummy as possible with three spells, on the field there will be ten dummy, feel free to attack whichever dummy you feels like to start with. The best result currently is Marie with seven out of ten dummy destroyed."

[Alright hero Adelia, time to show them the SSS INT!]

Ad-"Umm...Sensei, does it...have to be three spells?"

L-"Hmm? Uh, well, if you can destroy all of them with one spell that's fine too, so far none of the students have managed to do so."

M-"Hmph! Boasting before showing result, that's what a loser do!"

 

Adelia walks to the casting spot, she observes the area where the dummy is located, as she inspects the area, she realizes that if she targets the dummy in the middle she can destroy all of them with one spell.

Ad-"Start...?"

L-"Well actually it already started when you stand on the casting spot, but sure, go ahead."

Ad-"Umu..."

[Let's go, let's go!]

Adelia put up her hand, she aims it in the direction of the middle dummy, golden insignia begin to appear around her hand while the weather starts to change. Cloud begin to fill the blue sky, all of the sudden, day time feels like night time. The student begins to panic and run over to the pillar and hide behind while peeking out their head to observe the test, strong wind blow around the practice ground while red lighting crackles in the dark cloud. The golden insignia starts to turn purple, it radiates an eerie violet glow while huge concentrations of mana begin to accumulate in front of Adelia's right palm.

GM-"Adelia-san! You sure this spell won't wipe out all of us right!?"

Adelia is concentrated on casting her spell, she then mumbles something.

Ad-"Maybe...?"

[Eh?]

GM-"Huh!? I heard that! What do you mean maybe!?"

Ad-"Maybe...kill everyone...maybe not?"

The lecturer pat Adachi's right shoulder, his face looks like he is about to deliver his last will.

L-"I regret not living a fulfilled life."

GM-"Don't talk like we are going to die!"

[Umm...hero Adelia, just asking but... what kind of spell are you casting?]

Ad-"Hmm...I think...it's something like... tenth-tier master spell?"

[Is...is that like SSS spell?]

Ad-"Maybe...?"

The concentrated mana turns into a purple ball of mana, it floats right in front of Adelia's right palms.

Ad-"Ah...it's ready~"

She moves her index finger on top of her thumb as if she is going to flick the mana ball.

[Hmm? What are you doing?]

Ad-"Tenth-tier spell...Apocalypse Lance"

As she chants the spell, she flicks the purple mana ball and the mana ball spread into 8 purple lances, the lance flies toward the middle dummy with high speed and pierces into the dummy. Everyone watched as the lance pierces into the dummy and nothing else happens.

[Eh? That's all it is?]

GM-"Is...is it over?"

M-"Hahaha! Such a pathetic spell, so what if you can hit the dummy? It's not even destroyed!"

Right as Marie finish mocking Adelia's spell, the lance begins to crackles violently as it glows intensely...

Ad-"Ah...I remember now..."

Adelia turns around and faces the Grand Mage.

Ad-"Umm...run?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

57