Chapter 6: Name
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryzen POV

We were already here at this restaurant for an hour but Millen Yu's family have no signs of leaving. The chef keeps on sending in the best food as well.

Who would've expected that this high-profile family would this be close-knit, huh? Even I can't help but talk naturally with them, maintaining Millen Yu's original demeanour.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Millen Yu's grandfather stopped on the middle of what he's saying.

"If it isn't Lennox Zevallos! Nice to meet you here." Zeus Costales announced, getting up from his seat in order to greet someone.

This man must be great, huh. To even make a senate president like Zeus Costales stand up from his seat...

We were in the VIP section of the restaurant and other than us, there was no one else eating here until that man came.

As I set my gaze on him, I felt a tingling sensation within me. Sudden flashbacks and memories from the original Millen Yu kept on appearing!

Lennox Nico Zevallos is no other than Millen Yu's crush. It's the reason why she only keeps having boytoys on her side and never had an official relationship with them. Based from Millen's memories, she has liked Lennox ever since she started college. She assumed that if she were to get someone like Lennox as her boyfriend, everyone would envy her.

Well, after all, this man looks like he just came out of a Greek sculpture. He was fair, tall and had a perfectly sculpted face.

Although I have dated before and been on many relationships as Ryzen Ferrada, I'd say that this man is probably on par on my exes - or even better than them? No. That couldn't be since my exes were doctors, sons of CEO's and even popular actors.

Based from Millen's memories, Lennox finished a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and has a Master's in Public Administration. He came from an influential family of military leaders, international diplomats and human-right lawyers. In fact, his great-grandfather is considered a national hero in this country. All in all, his family is well-loved and well-respected in the country.

Millen have tried to get her way with him but all their interactions so far was just usual greetings during parties. Since both of their families were in the same field, they would often see each other. However, Lennox never talked to Millen that much even though Millen liked him so much.

Suddenly, a certain red-haired man communicated to me through my mind...

"Congratulations. You have figured out your target. Actually, Millen Yu's lifetime wish is to be the girlfriend of Lennox Nico Zevallos. And not just any girlfriend, but his lover. You have to make him completely in love with you so he'd announce you as his official girlfriend and show you off to everyone." the red-haired man said.

"What!? That's her lifetime wish!? That's way too easy. I've dated a lot during my life as Ryzen Ferrada. I'm sure I'll charm that man." I replied to him confidently through my thoughts.

Finding it out now explains the weird memory I saw earlier. It turns out that Millen Yu didn't go that far with any man because she was purposely saving her virginity with this man! How petty could she be? Did she really not care about other relevant things and only wanted a mere guy? Somehow, it angers me. After all, I am a woman who have carved her own career and life all on her own.

"If it's that easy, then why did you take months to even find out what her lifetime wish is? Just to give you a hint, he's already seen Millen Yu before and he doesn't have any intent of seeing her as a potential love interest." he said in a cold voice.

"Hmmm. Figures. I saw Millen's memories. But I'm sure I can make him mine somehow. Just watch and see, Mr. Red-haired man." I said proudly.

Even though we were communicating secretly in an out-of-this-world way, I could almost see him smirk.

"Mr. Red-haired man, huh? I hope it doesn't take you ten years. Well, this transmigration mission doesn't have a deadline anyway." he said.

"Well, that's because you never told me your name. I had to make a name for you... and, it won't take me ten years! I bet it'll only take me a few months." I tried to say calmly.

But, how dare he question my skills? As Ryzen Ferrada, boys would willingly come to me. Unlike Millen, I actually have far more experience with boys since I'd date them officially. But even so, I don't feel like I've had any overwhelming feelings for the guys I have dated. I dumped one after another once I felt bored.

"Then, once you complete this mission, I'll allow you to know what my name is." he murmured in a chilling voice.

1