Premonition (17)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A swarm of Grinos all reached Olivia at the same time, who jumped up into the air and fired a singular ki beam directly below her into the swarm.

BOOM!

A singular explosion burst forth, sending multiple Grinos backwards a few feet.

Olivia landed back in her original spot that was now smoking and cracked while the Grinos stared at her with caution. They did not want to be hit again. Olivia surveyed her area with panicked eyes, although she appeared to be in control she was extremely fearful.

"K-K-KING!" Aspa shouted loudly, his eyes locked on a horrid looming figure.

SHLING!

The Grino king brought down its fist with mad anger, its attack forcing the air around it into disarray. Olivia turned belatedly, only to see the hand of death firmly grip her face.

SMACK!

Aspa witnessed the crispest connection he had seen in his life, the surface of the Grino King's hand seemingly crafted by God to match the angle and circumference of Oliva's face. Olivia's body would have been sent back a few meters if not for the ground inches away that caused Olivia's head to bounce of rock so hard that she once again flew into the air.

THUD

Olivia collapsed on the ground motionlessly.

"OLIVIA!" Paragus released the loudest scream he had ever and felt pure devastation as he saw his girlfriend hit the stone floor, going limp.

The Grinos in the area completely oblivious to what had just happened jumped the newcomer who had made the most noise.

"YOU WILL ALL PAY!" Paragus screamed, ki shooting out of his body at high speeds, the raw propulsion knocking back the attacking Grinos. No matter how much Paragus yelled his rage was not quenched in the slightest.

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Paragus bellowed, thick green ki completely devouring his body.

Aspa looked in shock as he watched the usually calm and level headed Paragus lose his mind to anger, his body cocooned in oppressive green ki. Aspa instinctively took a step back, wanting to run from the situation but doing so could draw some of the Grinos towards him. Even he understood that, so he forced himself to stand still.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!" Paragus screeched one again, a single thin wave of green ki washed over the Grinos and Aspa who's jaw dropped at what he saw.

Paragus was now 8 feet tall his new stature completely dwarfing everyone but the Grino King, completely jacked - his newfound muscle mass roaring out with ki and raw power and his black hair stood by itself disobeying gravity, lightning weaving in and out of existence.

"NGGRRRRHHHH," Paaragus said emitting a deep visceral grunt.

What Aspa then witnessed could only be described as absolute domination, Paragus proceeded to bully the Grinos in his path in downright abusive ways: repeatedly bushing their skulls into the stone floor - even when they shattered upon impact, stomping the creatures into a paste then slamming their brethren into the mush and launching the Grinos metres in the air in order to smash them up and down like volleyballs.

It was terrifying.

Aspa was static, too afraid to move, although Paragus was on his side the display of indiscriminate murder he saw led him to believe that Paragus wouldn't even hesitate to kill him.

Merely a few minutes later, Paragus approached a severely wounded Grino King. The Grino King was showered in bruises and could barely stand in sharp contrast to Paragus who watched the Grino King's movements. Paragus didn't charge the Grino King, he simply stared it down passively as it regained its breath and recovered stamina. The Grino King couldn't even look at Paragus, its eyes forced to the floor by a mysterious power.

Fear.

The same fear it had given to Olivia moments ago was now returned tenfold, what kind of king could be unaffected by the slaughtering of its entire population? Although primitive, the Grino King despaired silently as courage fled from its body, it recognised it had offended somebody it could afford not to.

Step.

Paragus' foot met the ground and a sound a resounded throughout the entire Rockland, a slight movement creating big waves in the atmosphere. The Grino King didn't look at Paragus but the sound made might as well have been the call of the Grim Reaper himself.

Step.

Paragus moved one again, his solid black eyes swirling green as intense hatred burned through his veins. Aspa watched with primal fear and could only thank his lucky stars that Paragus was not walking towards him.

Step.

Paragus advanced forward one more time before reeling his right arm back, so far back that his torso twisted while his left followed, he then crouched low - instinctively shifting his weight onto one foot and then leapt towards the Grino King.

CRACK!

A spider web of cracks appeared from the spot Paragus had just jumped from, the ground succumbing to the sheer weight of Parragus' charge. The Grino King raised its head, attempting to see the cause of the noise only to see Paragus' face.

The symbol of hatred.

Paragus in that split second drained his ki reserves, pushing everything palpable into his fist and drove it hard towards the Grino King with everything he had.

Whoosh!

Thin layers of dark green ki swirled fiercely around Paragus' hand as it soared through the air unbound by resistance.

SMASH!

A heavy sound erupted from the collision, rock breaking around them due to the shockwaves, Paragus felt bones snapping like toothpicks under the force of his blow.

FWOOOSH!

The Grino King's body flew back several meters before stopping, smashing into a tall mountain which had its face crushed by the Paragus' victim.

Paragus' right arm dropped immediately, blood gushing out of it like a fountain. The injury didn't seem to be caused by a scratch or a break, it looked like Paragus' hand simply exploded due to the sheer force it generated, muscle and bone separating as a result.

"Hu-Hu-Hu" Paragus breathed heavily as his strength left him, fatigue and weariness approaching with twice the vigour. His was utterly spent and wasn't in much better shape than the Grino King, his muscles convulsed and spasmed wildly until his body fell to the floor with a THUD!

Aspa gawked in complete awe of what he had just seen, he couldn't move a muscle, his body locked in some kind of fear-induced paralysis and he watched blood well under the unmoving body of Paragus.

"You idiot!" A sharp slap connected to his face.

Celery rushed to Paragus' body, carrying the man clearly twice her size with ease.

"If you don't pick up Olivia and get back to the ship in the next minute," Celery said outrage clear as day.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" she roared as she flew towards the ship, pushing her body to the limit.

Aspa then watched in shock as she saw Celery leave with Paragus and his eyes then found Olivia who was out cold.

"Fuck!" he muttered quickly, carrying her back to the ship.

When they had arrived back at Planet Vegeta, Paragus and Olivia were both taken to intensive care units and experienced various results. Paragus while temporarily losing all function in his right arm was able to make a full recovery after months of physiotherapy and many nights in the stasis chamber. On the other hand, Olivia seemed to have sustained severe brain damage and consequently not only became illiterate - all forms of coherent speech permanently disabled but also suffered severe memory loss - forgetting even her own name.

The squad had been formally disbanded but legally reassigned a new guardian and later re-tested and approved under special training implemented on Planet Vegeta. The squad members attended a short funeral for Beets and later completed numerous successful missions for the Freiza Force.

All of these memories passed in kaleidoscope fashion as Celery stared at the man in front of her.

"Are you ready?" Aspa said, his patented smirk appearing on his face.

'This isn't the same Aspa' Celery thought reflecting on the past.

"Never been more in my entire life!" she said readying into battle position.

0