Chapter 3
253 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna 1: Joor (6 hours) later

****

 

The scene opens up to the mech looking to be trying to climb a mountain. It looks like he can’t get a foothold and keeps slipping every time he tries. ‘Why am I doing this again?’ He took a couple nanokliks to think why. ‘Oh yeah, I have no idea how I came to be here but if I read enough fanfiction usually someone picks up where the main character appears within the first day or two.’

 

As the mech finally stops trying to climb the mountain and take a break sitting against the mountain. He starts muttering to himself. “So if the information in the file is correct then the Autobots and Decepticons are long gone and even if they get a signal it would take a while for them to receive it,” He starts digging into his memories to remember “the whole time Shockwave was here, he said everyone thought him dead and that he was sending emergency communication’s to anyone listening.” He took a nanoklik to think. 

 

“All Decepticons were out of range leading to no rescue party and the Autobots would have sent a squad of bots to capture or kill if necessary, so no cybertronians other than us three and any secret ones not accounted for.” He finished saying. He started to get frustrated with making little to no progress on finding a way off the moon he’s stuck on.

 

All of the sudden the mech slams his left servo hard to the ground out of frustration yelling “Scrap.” After a silent nanoklik he’s startled by the sound of a transformation close by, he hops up onto his pedes and started looking wildly around himself. A klik later he slowly started to calm down from the scare and looked over his body to see if the sound was from himself. He discovered that his left forearm opened up a little compartment a few feet height left to right and a foot tall. 

 

Inside is what looks to be a ‘Miniature Forge of Solus Primes?’ with his head tilted to the side like a dog when confused. It looked to be an exact copy of the forge down to the last detail and coloring, except it was an eighth of the original forge’s size. With delicate servo’s he pulled it out of it’s housing in his arm, and brought it close to his face plate to get a better look.

 

“It really does look like a miniature version of the forge, but does it have the same function as the original?” as he asks himself that question, the mini-forge lights up blinding the mech causing him to take a step back and fall. As he fell the forge slid out of his servo and hit his chassis center mass, the mech lit up a bright blue and after half a klik the light died down and the mech was shown again. 

 

There was a notable change on his back, it seemed as the forge upgraded his flight tech and the mech only noticed after looking around and starting a maintenance check on himself. The flight upgrade was a Jetpack that looks to be a rocket in the center and on either side of it are a rectangle of metal that has it’s edges curved into the bot that match his color scheme.

 

“Uhh, Okay wow, did not expect that to happen.” He said slowly to himself in a little bit of shock that he was coming out of. ‘Hmm, if I can control this I can get up the mountain and get a look around my location.’ With that thought up he got back up on his pede’s and reached down to pick up the mini-forge of the ground.

 

As he did that he noticed along the head of the forge a progress bar that’s at seventy percent full. “Hmm, so this forge also has a battery life like the original one, so only use it for emergencies or when I can build a charging port for it.” He muttered to himself and with a nod put it back in it’s housing with it auto closing itself.

 

“Okay let's try this out.” He said to himself. ‘So how do I do this, maybe think of the word like, ignite, booster, take off, flight tech on.’ With him barely finishing the word the pack and the booster rockets on his cadulen (calves) both ignited and sent him straight up with him screaming his head off.

 

****

Luna 1: Mountain Top 5 Kliks (5 minutes) Later

****

 

The mech is shown holding onto the peck of the mountain with a death grip. “Never again,” he took a nano-klik to think about that “Well not for a while unless I’m in my alt-mode or to get off this moon.” he muttered to himself while releasing his grip on the mountain. He took a moment to take a look around the area he landed on, it was basically a flat peak with the small part jolting out of the ground that he grabbed onto.

 

‘Alright if I remember the lore of cybertron's moons at all, the only things on them are to destroyed autobot bases and the place where Sentinel Prime was kept when he was captured by Megatron.’ With nothing to help him here or if there was destroyed a long time ago he decided to head for cybertron.

 

With him making up his processor, he straightens out his legs and back for all the momentum to go straight up into space. “On three, one, two, three, Flight Tech on.” he mutters to himself, the jetpack and booster rockets ignite pushing the mech up and away from the mountain with him releasing a small terrified scream.

 

****

Edge of Luna 1’s atmosphere and space: Klik (minute) later

****

 

The bot is seen with him trying to keep his body straight and not fall back to the ground. All of the sudden the mechs speed almost doubles what it was. ‘I must of left the atmosphere and it’s going to take me about a Joor (6 hours) to get there, so I have time to look through my memories for any useful locations and maybe a few blueprints from looking into my memories of the internet, like droids.’ 

 

With that final thought he set an alarm for a Joor and dived back into his past file. The view backs away from the mech to show cybertron growing bigger and mech shrinking as he grew closer to it.

****

To Be Continued…

5