Chapter 7: A Message Coated in Doom
304 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku arrived back at home after the not-so-grueling day of school. After having dinner and a small chat with his mother about how was school, he went to his room and slept.

A few minutes later, Izuku opened his eyes to see that same hazy figure that occupied his dreams before that warned him about impending doom.

"Lord of Cinder, may the flame blessed thee."

Izuku just nodded and waited for some kind of news to pop up. If this is happening again, then the time may come sooner than intended.

"Thy Abyss cometh. It brings an army of Knights. Thy are the reincarnation of Artorias the Abysswalker. Farron's Undead Legion, the Abyss Watchers cometh."

A few more seconds later, Izuku opened his eyes once again, noticing it was daytime already.

"Reincarnation of Artorias? How long has it been back in Lordran?" Izuku mused out loudly as he got ready for the school day. "Whatever it is, I'll be ready. Once they arrive, I'll have to come up with a plan on how to quickly dispatch it, otherwise…"

Izuku kept on muttering as he ate his breakfast with his mother, who just sighed tiredly at the habit her son had. After a quick breakfast, Izuku went on his way towards U.A.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

"Man, can't wait to see who our Heroics teacher is!" an excited Kirishima could be seen talking with a snickering Bakugou. Izuku smiled a bit that Bakugou is finally redeeming himself from his old, horrible ways.

"Deku!" Ochako called Izuku while he was staring at the duo of spiky haired teens. "Do you know who our Heroics teacher is?"

"Hmm… Based on my acceptance letter… I'd say he is…" Izuku didn't get to finish because laughter that everyone here is familiar with was heard all throughout the room.

"No way!"

"Really!"

"Oh, this is gonna be good!"

Various students exclaimed in excitement as they now had a hint on who would be teaching them Heroics. A few seconds later, the door burst open, revealing a huge, buffed up blonde hero, who was none other than the #1 Hero of Japan, All Might.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might revealed as he walked towards the teacher's desk.

"All Might," Izuku finished as he chuckled at the sight of a flabbergasted Ochako.

'That's not how a normal person walks through a door though,' Izuku thought to himself as he recalled the moments' he opened doors back in Lordran… Yep, slow and steady, checking every corner to see if there are any hollows that would ambush him once he went inside a room.

"Welcome to Foundational Hero Studies, or as I would like to call it, Heroing 101. Today, we'll be skipping straight to why you're all here," All Might stated as he brought out a card from his person. "Battle Trial!"

While everybody was celebrating on the reveal of their Heroics teacher, Izuku just nodded in agreement to straight out combat to teach the students on how to defend themselves.

"Sir All Might! If I may, why combat at the start of the semester?" Iida, being the by-the-books teen that he is, asked the question that everybody is thinking right now.

"Now, now, Young Iida. The reason is simple. There is no better teacher, than experience!" All Might exclaimed while Izuku nodded in agreement once again. Who cares if you're strong? If you don't have the experience to back it up, then good luck staying alive when you encounter your match who have higher experience than you.

"But before we begin, it's also a hero's job to look fashionable on duty," saying that, All Might clicked a button on some sort of remote and the wall beside the teacher's desk opened up, revealing compartments housing some cases, each labeled with a number. "Once you're all suited up, come meet me in Ground Gamma! But remember, THE FASTER YOU ARE, THE MORE LIVES YOU SAVE!"

With his piece said, All Might blitzed right outside, on his way towards Ground Gamma. Izuku just stared at his excited classmates about wearing Hero Costumes. Since Izuku knew that everybody here was supposed to submit a blueprint of their hero costumes, Izuku just opted for a skintight suit that is incredibly light and won't impede his movements when wearing his armor. That, and it also doubles as a barrier towards the uncomfortableness of wearing armor over your bare body.

After the initial celebratory mood, all of the students filed out and headed towards the locker rooms.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Inside the locker room, Izuku observed his classmates, or more specifically, their body. They had muscles in the right places, even the perverted midget. But mark his words, if Izuku ever sees him sexually harassing the girls again, he'll get a dung pie to the genitalia.

And lo and behold, for said perverted midget was trying to peep through a hole that leads to the girls changing room. Quickly moving, Izuku intercepted the line of sight of the midget, prompting said midget to cause a tantrum, and without wasting a beat, Izuku took out a dung pie and punched the midget's genitalia, smothering it in the creamy goodness that is the dung pie.

This caused the midget to shriek like a girl in pain. He had it coming, even yesterday, he didn't stop harassing the girls.

The other male students just snickered at the sad fate of the midget as Izuku went on his way to suit up. While doing so, Kirishima took a glance at Izuku's body and stared in shock.

"Dude, what the hell happened to you?" Kirishima asked, garnering the attention of the other students who also stared in shock at the body of Izuku.

I mean, who wouldn't? His body was littered in scars, and there was one very nasty one near his neck, where his body impacted during his attempted suicide. It's a miracle he even survived that fall.

"It's a secret," Izuku said to them while Bakugou looked all the more guilty. After about 2 minutes, everybody was all suited and geared up and they all headed towards Ground Gamma.

"HOLY SHIT WHO THE HELL TOOK A DUMP AND BROUGHT IT HERE!?" a female teen with earphone jacks exclaimed at the horrifying smell coming from the… diapers… of the perverted midget, who just looked dead on the inside.

'Heh, you try snooping again, you know what'll happen,' Izuku relayed this to the midget with a silent, but cold stare while the midget just flinched.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Minoru Mineta was not having a good day. Why? It's because of an emerald teen who punched his dick and scattered shit all over it.

'That damn asshole!' Mineta cursed as he glared at the emerald teen. One day, one day he'll get his revenge.

He never knew that he couldn't because everybody there, even Kaminari since peeping was a new level of bad, was actually thankful towards the emerald teen for punishing the perverted Mineta for going too far.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

"They say the clothes makes the pros, and lo and behold! You all are mighty fine examples!" All Might shouted with joy towards the students filing towards the briefing area. "Now then, let's see what you got you zygotes!"

7