Ch4. Transformation
1.2k 8 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N- This chapter will show why I chose the ruthless protagonist tag

     As it slowly emerged from behind the tree i fell back in shock. It slowly raised its arms and i braced for the worst. But instead of harming me it brought both freakishly long arms to its head and... slowly pulled it apart. A large wolf like skull slowly emerged as the skin split apart. The freakishness of the whole situation made me sick to the stomach. I didn’t see how that thing was inside the smaller head, it was to big. It continued pulling and pulling until the skin ripped at the base of the neck. With a disgusting splat it fell to the ground.

     Cracks started forming at the edges of the jaw, slowly twisting up forming a horrific smile. I finally broke out of my frozen state but it was already to late, it suddenly appeared in front of me. I looked up in horror when i suddenly fell on my •ss and heard a snap, what followed was the worst pain of my life. I looked down in horror at my now backwards knee. It had kicked and completely destroyed it. I screamed in pain and it screamed back with a distorted mimicry.

     I tried to turn around and crawl away but midway it reached out and slammed its foot into my back. I was now pinned on my stomach unable to do a thing, i was completely helpless. It slowly applied more and more force until I thought my ribs would break. Suddenly it removed its foot and reached down with gruesome claws, it turned me over and grabbed me by the left shoulder. I screamed once more as the claws sunk into my flesh, I looked over only too find its thumb almost completely submerged in my peck. 

      It started to lift me up until my feet could no longer touch the ground. After what felt like days i was finally eye to eye with it. The single eerie pinprick of light in the right socket seemed to get brighter as I stared into it. A sudden cold feeling appeared within me, it felt like i was in the worst winter off all time without a lick of protection. After a breath another feeling came from within me, a hunger, a hunger worse than any i have ever felt. It was not just the feeling one gets when you go without food, it was something more powerful, more primal. It was the need to  feast on flesh and blood. The need to bring misfortune and destruction. The need to... DEVOUR.

    I kicked and screamed, trying everything I could think of to escape the hunger. I spat, cursed, kicked, and pleaded but nothing seemed to work. Abruptly a heavenly taste entered my mouth, it was better than anything i’ve ever had. With gusto I started gnawing on it, oh it was so good. It was good enough I didn’t even question the pain that came with every bite or where it came from. But my precious food was soon gone, how was something so good so small. I was crushed but soon realized that there was another precious morsel in front of my mouth. Scared that the creature in front of me would take it so I quickly took a bite. A satisfying squelch greeted me as I separated it from its source, it was as good if not better than the first one.

     Suddenly the monster tossed me to the side like i was nothing but a child. I hit the ground hard but that mattered little to me right now. A pain like thousands of molten knives turning appeared in my stomach. Finally I couldn’t keep it in anymore and screamed until I couldn’t any more. Blood started to leak out of my mouth as I screamed, but as quick as the pain started it stopped. I collapsed to the ground heaving and squirming. I reached up to wipe the blood off my lips only to find them missing, my eyes widened in horror at what i did. I had eaten my lips, my stomach twisted at the realization.

   I looked over at the creature only to see it bent over and laughing hysterically, like it had just witnessed the funniest thing in the world. Without warning the pain returned again but this time in my extremities, a abrupt pain in my left hand made me choke out a gasp. I quickly brought it to my chest and applied pressure to it hoping that it would ease the pain. Soon I could feel it twitching and squirming without my input, I raised it off my chest only to see the veins squirming violently under the skin. My mind momentarily froze when i felt another wave of pain originate from my hand. 

     When i came back to reality I noticed that the veins went still but soon i realized it was only the calm before the storm. My palm suddenly started to split in-between the middle and ring finger. The beating of my heart become so fast I thought I would drop dead and my breaths kept getting caught in my throat. As i watched on in horror my palm slowly split in-between my fingers, the fingers were also not left unaffected. They slowly bent and cracked, slowly the bones began elongating until finally my skin couldn’t keep up. 

    With a tear and a flash of pain, my bones emerged from my finger tips. Slowly they elongated enough where the first joint was out. It almost appeared like I had nothing but fingers and a wrist now. The skin color around my hands quickly drained until it was a light grey, and the ripped flesh of my hand turned a charcoal black. Tendrils of flesh and muscle still stayed in between the bones of my palm and the tendons that moved my fingers where somewhat operable. I thought it was finally over but i soon found out that my night of pain and horror was only beginning.

A/N- i have a discord now if you want to join- https://discord.gg/BkUP7Eg2WJ

A/N- the transmigrated character will not follow mc everywhere, wont be damsel in distress, or some kid

      

Should i add a transmigrated person as a foil character. They will be an animal.
  • Yes Votes: 39 34.8%
  • No Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Maybe Votes: 35 31.3%
Total voters: 112
37