Introduction
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azark had lost, surrendered, fallen. “How dare you mock me! You are nothing but a simple demon. You have no right to treat me that way,” he yelled.

 

“Hurry up and accept the cards you’ve been dealt. I’ve accepted the jack and become a jack of all trades.” 

“Fortwertz, for hell’s sake, be quiet. You’ve won at hearts this time but I shall beat you at poker!”

“I shall not shut up for the sake of hell! I am a demon, you do not tell me what to do with hell.”

“I don’t think that’s what he meant,” mumbled Templey under his breath. 

Azark is a fallen angel of God, rejected by his kin and banished from heaven after he had prevented the Titanic from sinking.

“Azark, remember when you Ctrl Z'd that iceberg? You’re such a fool. They had to teach you to leave everything be. What you did was a classic. They even put it in the movies before you completely changed history!” Fortwertz loved to make fun of Azark.

“Oh shut it, Fortwertz.”

Fortwertz was a demon from hell. He was the main bodyguard of Satan himself before he assassinated him to let all hell loose. 

Last but not least, Templey. Templey despised both of them. They were all enemies after all, but Tem was tired of everything that had to do with them. He tended to be quite the evil mastermind. He could plot things without anyone knowing what he was up to, while the others seemed to be overly open about their “secret” plans. 

1