Chapter 1
561 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm not good with naming stuff so I will refrain from naming chapters. Also, I have read a comment saying to move the advertisement, I didn't know there was an advertisement as I don't see any while reading over the chapters. I am fairly sure the person who commented was on mobile so if you know of a way to move that please notify me in the comments.

 

After the group had left Greg opened his eyes and got up from his spot in front of the door. Once up he decided to walk around a bit and try to brighten up his new home. 

The room itself was large enough for him to get up and still have space to spare above him. After a bit of nudging, he also found out that each of the large beasts were sleeping in front of a large door as well. 

While he was walking around the dog monsters were climbing up his tail and having a fun time on his back and would sometimes use his tail as a slide. After a bit of counting, he was able to find out that the exact number of dogs was a whopping 125. 

After a while of playing with the dogs, he decided to practice his skills a bit. Walking to an empty part of the room he first tried out lightning magic. 

With the help of Animal Instinct, he grasped at a small warmth in his chest causing sparks to fly from his rather large horns. After a few minutes of trying he managed to get a small amount of lightning crackling around each of his horns. 

The warmth in his chest started to get a little bit colder as time went by so he decided to deactivate the magic. With a little bit of rest, the warmth was restored to its original state. 

He next decided to try out wind magic by trying to pick up a dog. Using his instinct he managed to pick up a dog but it was only a couple of feet up, he did, however, manage to ruffle it to the point that it looked like it had an afro. 

Having tested out the magic he could do safely he tried out resize. After a bit of focusing he was able to make his body bigger and a little bit smaller but he was still large even in a small form. 

For some reason, the warmth in his chest felt extremely cold so he went back to his door and went to sleep. 

-Principals office- 

"And you are sure that it was awake?" An old man was seen questioning Ann and Jim with a slightly nervous expression. "Yes, when we  went to feed the monsters it was staring at us." Jim had a blank face when answering but internally he was also nervous. 

"Hmmm, this is quite the dilemma. We will have to send someone down there to make a contract with it before it decides to do something reckless." The old man was murmuring to himself while walking back to his desk and sitting down. 

"Who is the person that usually feeds the beasts?" Having thought of a way to solve the problem the old man asked the two. "Um usually we have April feed them but what does that have to do with anything?" Ann was confused with the question but answered anyway. 

Hearing this the old man's face turned joyful for a second before he spoke. "I want you to send her down there with a High-level battle beast contract and have her speak with it."  

 With shocked faces, the duo nodded and went off to their classroom. 

-Basement- 

Greg was having a nice dream about lots of fluffy dogs when he was awoken with a loud bang. 'I guess it's feeding time again.' Contrary to his expectations it wasn't the group that had fed them before that came down instead it was a small silver-haired girl. 

Though it was a different person the routine was still the same except for the odd piece of paper she had in her hands when she was done feeding the dogs. The small girl slowly walked to him and stopped right in front of his snout. With a closer look, her eyes seemed to be a little dull just like that girl.

'Hm, interesting.' The girl just stood there looking at him before looking at the paper and speaking. "Uh my name is April and I am here to make a contract with you."

Now I know what you are thinking, why bind him down with a contract. But let me ask you this, Would a giant intimidating behemoth ever be allowed to roam around freely without some sort of limiter that makes sure that the populace is safe? If you answer that question logically then there would be no way a monster that is a potential threat would be able to walk around without people trying to kill it. Also, I will explain the situation of this world in a few chapters or so.

Greg tilted his head in confusion while the girl continued to read. "The terms of the contract are that you are to be near me at all times but other than that you have freedom in what you do. Oh but no killing other students unless they try to kill you or me first. You must also fight alongside me in battles such as duels or real-life scenarios." 

'So like a guard? Well if I am supposed to be near her wouldn't I get to go to the surface and out of this rather boring place?' He nodded his head at the thought of exploring a bit. A bright light appeared on his head and a silver bird mark appeared. 

The same happened with April but she got a mark of him on her head instead of a bird. The moment the light faded April fell to the ground unconscious. 

After a few minutes of waiting she woke up with a slightly surprised expression. "I didn't expect that you would accept a contract with someone as weak as me." Her voice only had a slight hint of joy. 

He only nodded with a slightly nervous expression. 'I can't tell her that I accidentally nodded without knowing that it would accept the contract, but what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her.' April then took out a large chunk of meat which he ate with a little displeasure but he was getting used to the taste. 

After playing with the dogs April got up and touched her mark which shrunk him down to the size of a human (A/N Two meters give or take.) She then walked over to the stairs motioning for him to follow. 

Walking over he followed behind her while they walked up the stairs and arrived in front of a door. April fumbled through some keys and finally found the right one and opened the door. 

What was out there was a common high school hallway with a few students walking around while only a few had a beast with them. Most of the beasts were dog-sized while a few of them were cat-sized. 

The instant he and April came out a few students were frozen staring at them. The duo paid it no mind and walked with April in front and Greg behind her. 

After a bit of walking, they stopped in front of a door leading to what he guessed to be her classroom. "Now remember not to cause a commotion in the classroom." The girl had a rather serious expression when saying that so he could only nod in acceptance. 

While she was busy opening the door he was observing the hallway they were currently in. The hallway itself looked like any other high school hallway with the exception of the small number of students walking around with odd creatures. He even saw a monkey with horns and wings. 

A few minutes went by and she had gotten the door open with one of the keys on her keychain. They both walked in with April in the front and him following behind her. 

Unfortunately, they had interrupted a lecture of sorts and were subject to the gazes of a dozen students and the teacher. The teacher was a rather tall male with glasses and a suit. 

After a rather awkward silence, the teacher resumed his teaching and April went to her seat at the very back of the room. He of course followed her and sat at the side of her desk while looking around. 

He was able to see the group that had fed him taking glances at April every so often but other than that it seemed like a normal classroom. The teacher continued talking about some stuff about some weird book in a voice that could put a room of monkeys to sleep with boredom. 

Eventually, he closed his eyes and laid down to sleep. After an hour some sort of bell rang and woke him up along with a few other students that also fell asleep. 


Thanks for reading. Also now that you have read this chapter I must rant on about the tags and stuff. So I was a little iffy about what kind of behemoth I wanted but I just went with the good ol Behemoth from Monster Hunter. Now I shall rant on about how yandere tag is one of the best tags out there. In the case of yandere stories, they are either good or they are bad, there is rarely an ok novel with the yandere tag because if you choose to put yandere in your story you must be confident in the amount of clinginess and how the love began. When someone sees a yandere tag they either expect a really good story or a moderate story that is entertaining. For example, we got a few known yandere writers who have made pretty good yandere stories, you guys should know who they are. Also adding a yandere is good for future content because you can make little side stories on how the MC affected them. Thanks for reading my rant. Also if you see some mistakes that I didn't notice please notify me in the comments.

16