02: Summon
2.5k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The systems that Azul could select were:

[Tech System]

[A system that gives technological parts and blueprints for you to create your machines and items]

[Cultivation System]

[Provides pills, cultivation manuals, and anything regarding cultivation]

[Summoning Gacha System]

[Summons servants using the marvelous, addicting, and chaotic gacha system of luck and unluck]

For Azul, the choice was obvious. He did not like cultivation novels for he did not understand it completely, and there was also a lot of arrogant young masters. The technological system seemed to be interesting, but he considered himself dumb and at least he would need to study or look deeply into the blueprints to know the details, and he felt like couldn't do It. So luck it was! He selected the system he wanted and a screen appeared asking him if he was sure about it, which he clicked yes and waited. Soon, the whole black darkroom suddenly vanished. 

Azul felt the wind blowing on his face, he could not move, but soon a light shone and he had to close his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, he found himself in a different place completely. He didn't know where he was, all he could see was grass and trees, In the horizon, he could see a beautiful mountainside full of snow and clouds... He could also see the beautiful blue sky and in the sky, the beautiful silver moon and wait, two moons!? 

One of them was silver while the other was golden, meanwhile the sun was smaller than the two moons but shine as twice as brighter than them. It was a magical sight to see, which just added to the beauty of this place. Where was he? He doesn't know, but he felt something else... He looked back just to see a tail on his back, it was a fluffy and long tail, similar to a cat but with a pointy end. Azul sighed, he touched his tail and felt it was somewhat sensitive, which can be good or bad. 

For example, if it is very sensitive it can feel the changes in the air current and feel attacks or predict them. But it also can be touched by others, which probably will make him shriek or moan, which he doesn't want to! Azul sighed and got up, gladly he was alone, but sadly he was completely naked. He had his [Basic Magic lvl 5] which can be used to create liquids, which he can use to make water and even poison if he wants. Which he probably will do to protect himself, maybe he can control the liquid? It doesn't say he can control the liquid, he will have to try it out later.

Anyway, Azul decided to take a look at the system he selected, he was soon surprised to see a blue screen appear in front of his face:

Summoning Gacha System

[Shop]

[Gacha]

[Summons]

[Worlds]

[Inventory]

[Quests]

[System Points: 0]

Azul was surprised to see this screen for a second, he soon began to read about the information that the system could give about its functions. 

[Shop] was exactly as it sounds, he could buy things from there. From tickets to use more advanced gachas to abilities his summons had. 

[Gacha] doesn't need much explanation. There are some categories though: [Basic Gacha], [Advanced Gacha], [Master Gacha], and [Golden Gacha] are the only four options. [Basic Gacha] can be drawn from 5 times every day, it only gives items and no summons, sometimes it gives summons fragments! [Advanced Gacha] can be used 1 time every week, it gives fragments and has a great chance to summon from 1 to 3-star summons! [Master Gacha] can be used 1 time every month, it gives an ability/skill with small chances to get a 4-star summoned character. And at last but not least, [Golden Gacha], which has a 90% chance to give a 4-star summon and a 10% to give a 5-star summon.

[Summons] was basically where the summons would go when they are retrieved from the gacha, they can be summoned and sent back to the system.

[Worlds] is the world he already has a summons from. He can visit that world if he so desires and spends a certain amount of system points.

[Inventory] doesn't need an explanation, it can only store items from the system.

[Quests] doesn't need much explanation.

[System Points] are the current currency of the system. They can be obtained by selling items from the gacha or completing quests.

Azul looked around and found a tree to climb onto, he doesn't know if he is truly alone or if someone is watching him from afar, so it is better to have precautions. He climbed the tree and sat down on the branch, he looked around and sighed when he saw that at least he was somewhere somewhat safe. He decided to summon his first summon! He can use all his summons and he even has a [Golden Gacha Ticket] in his inventory to use the [Golden Gacha] once!

He crossed his finger and cheered internally to see if he could get anything good.

Results

[Basic Gacha (5×): Basic T-shirt (Black), Basic Shorts (Red), Basic Water Bottle (2×), Basic Dagger]

[Advanced Gacha: 2-Stars Summon: Great Slime]

[Master Gacha: Control (Black Golden) lvl 1]

[Control: Control anything inserting energy inside it. Energy usage may vary]

[Abilities' Ranks: 

(White, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Golden, Ruby Gold, Black Gold)]

[Golden Gacha: 5-Star Summon:

Eastern Pillar [Takemaru]

Spoiler

[collapse]

An Oni (Oger) from another world, after sacrificing the only thing keeping him safe to save others, went from his homeland to another world where he learned about architecture. His broken form is often used as a hammer to construct and create. He is not very fond of humans and angels, but he is easily charmed, he dreams to have a lover to be lovey-dovey with them. Complete tsundere, but will retaliate if teased.

After reading the description of the summon, Azul was curious, he never saw an Oni after all! He summoned him but forgot the simple fact that he was completely naked. The moment he summoned him, a golden sphere appeared in front of him (Azul) and he, Takemaru, walked out of the sphere. He had his eyes closed, but as soon as the golden light vanished, he opened his eyes just to see the 8 feet behemoth looking downs at him. Wait, why was he blushing?
56