19: Eros
1k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

+18 Description 

The itch on his nether regions just grew stronger as he felt something move and a split appeared, male reptiles hide their reproductive organ behind a protective flesh that can open and release the organ when the male is aroused or when it's time for reproduction. And right now, Jörmungandr knew it was both as he saw his dick leaving through a tiny split on his nether region, soon it appears, and to the shock of Azul it was not one penis... but two. Two identical penises side by side, there was no difference, same size, same girth, same color, and the same number of scales at the base of the penis.

3 small black scales at the base of the penis forming a slightly bigger base than the penis itself, Azul, who was being kissed by Takemaru felt the slight smell of chocolate and sniffed the air, the scent grew stronger for a second when he turned his head and saw where the scent was coming from. He was astonished to see two big dick near his face as Jörmungandr got near, he wanted to ask for Azul's help because he was feeling strange. "Azul... Help me..." He panted for air as it was slightly difficult to contain himself from hurting Azul right now, Takemaru clicked his tongue in jealousy as he saw the two dicks, but remembering that he could do better with just one gave him a boost in confidence.

"Azul... Help me... It hurts..." Jörmungadr pleaded with a lustful gaze towards Azul's eyes, he didn't know why but it hurts. He needs to get something out of his dick, it is stuck? He looked down as Azul slowly touched both and he groaned as soon he released a huge ball of sperm, it had accumulated at the base of his penis. Now, let me explain, Jörmungadr's body works differently from normal mortals (of course), and one of the things is: He doesn't only stores sperm on the testicles but also at the base of his penis, there's an extra sack especially made for the accumulation of sperm. It can accumulate half a liter of sperm that is then released as an explosive sphere of white liquid. And that is what just happened!

The ball flew out of both dicks like two cannonballs, it was shot a few feet until it hit the wall of the cottage that was their home, exploding and smashing the walls in cum. Azul was surprised as he looked at both dicks in a confused wonder, soon he noticed that the base of the penis was not as big as before, with white liquid still dripping from his penises, Jörmungadr panted as his body shivered. He never felt something like that before...

Yep. He is a virgin and never masturbated before, so his body accumulated a lot of sperm that can be released. As soon as he sighed in delight, Azul felt his mouth watering as his Incubus instincts judged Jörmungandr to be the best cumbag he could get. He coughed a little and was about to say something when Jörmungadr grabbed his hands and smiled at him, he asked: "Can you do it again? It feels good." Azul felt like an adult corrupting an innocent child, but he couldn't resist the handsome man smile that Jörmungadr gave him, his hands grabbed both dicks and he began to slowly move them. His tongue licked one and Jörmungandr yelped in shock before gasping as Azul one of his dick inside his mouth.

Azul instantly felt the sweet taste of chocolate invade his taste buds as another wave of hot white liquid made him gag a little, some of the liquid dripped out of his mouth, sliding down his throat and wetting the floor. His eyes turned pink, his pupils turned heart-shaped as he gulped down the liquid before sucking the other dick, Jörmungandr moaned in pleasure as Azul continued to suck his dick. Jörmungandr had a lot of sperm that he could spill out, and Azul was having a lot of pleasure to take it from him, his body was absorbing a lot of the sperm and turning it into energy for him.

Takemaru was stunned and Daisuke was paralyzed in shock as this all happened in minutes, Azul's face was full of semen as his eyes were shining, he was taking a bath on the semen... Quite literally.

The hot white liquid covered his body from head to toe, his tail swinging from side to side as he chuckled, Jörmungandr was red in embarrassment and excitement when he saw Azul full of his seed. "It feels so good, don't stop please, Azul-" Azul was long gone, holding both his two dicks and rubbing them together before slowly trying to take them both at the same time- Suddenly he exploded in a thick sweet scent, Takemaru growled as he felt himself get hotter as he watched Azul's ass from behind. 

While he sucked the two dicks of the big snake (albeit with some difficulties), his now exposed ass was bouncing, the bubble but he has was cute and Takemaru wanted to take a bite out of that- Which he did. "Mmn~" With a quick lovebite on Azul's ass, Takemaru used his tongue and ate Azul's ass with such voracity, that Azul lost balance and fell forward, almost going full fours. Thankfully, there were two dicks on the way, that as he fell forward, were pushed down his throat deeper- 

He gagged, feeling the thick taste of chocolate go down his throat as two giant penises cummed inside him, his body hungrily devouring the semen to increase his power.

Congratulations. Your [Bloodline] has been upgraded.

[Incubus] became the legendary [Eros] Bloodline.

[Eros]: A bloodline coming directly from the primordial God of Love- Those who have this bloodline, are [Eternally Loved] by someone. You receive some benefits, such as new skills and a new organ on your body, making you able to give birth to children if you so wish. They always are the father's race, albeit you can give them special perks and boons as they are born.
Your body is also now highly flexible and can take a lot before even feeling pain- Enjoy taking a dick five times your size and only feel pleasure.

Plus: {+50} on all Status.
[Eros Love] Active Skill.
[Eros Aura] Passive Skill
[Eros Devotion] Unique Skill

[Eros Love]: When activated, every creature that sees you is immediately charmed by you, if they are [Hostile] to you, they'll become [Neutral], if they are [Neutral] they'll become [Friendly], if they are [Friendly] they'll become [Charmed].

[Eros Aura]: You are simply so beautiful that everyone can't help but look at you, your voice is so smooth that everyone loves hearing it, you are the embodiment of perfection. You also release pheromones when aroused, making others aware that you are, indeed, aroused. They smell really sweet and attract those who you already have a emotional bond with.

[Eros Devotion]: Once someone deeply loves you, you can make a connection between both of you, essentially allowing you to be always connected and being able to communicate- Telepathically and Empathetically. You can also magically know when the person you're bonded to is in danger (Automatically bonds you and the father to any children you may have). You can share thoughts, feelings, memories, sensations, and much more.

Azul cummed on the forest ground when Takemaru mounted him, pushing his dick down his little hole- Daisuke was with him soon, pinching his nipples as he licked and kissed his neck. He was bolder now, biting his earlobe and putting a finger on Azul's mouth while he deep-throated two large snake dicks...

22