Chap 4: The story of original Long Wei. Part 1
351 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, there were many new faces in the living room. Su Tang and Zhi Rou had arrived early because of Long Ning's urging and now they sat in front of Long Ning and Long Wei. 

"Um? Are we here just to sit and ?"

Long Ning ignored the ignorant and went to open the door for Long Ai and Sofia.

"I am here Wei-ge, Ning. Meet Sofia! She is my cutie!!"

Long Ai jumped over to the living room and sat next to Long Wei. Sofia introduced herself and Su Tang and Zhi Rou also did the introduction for themselves. 

"Sofia, You can no you must get jealous of Wei-ge's face! He just got pretty no being pretty just is an insult for all pretty and beautiful beings!! He cheated with Gods and became immortal!"

Sofia chuckled and nodded at Long Ai. Su Tang and Zhi Rou were more or less now use to Long Wei's face for the past 2 hours.

Soon another bell rang and the last team arrived. Long Xiang and His secretary Wen Zheng and His boyfriend Han Zhi came in. The team of handsome men and beautiful women were complete.

After showing all 5 new people the space he had, Long Wei now explained somethings.

"Apocalypse as the name describes was the end of world, Pure chaos. 25th July the world shrouded in a dark veil no light resources could be open. Also, this went on for at most 4 days, when I woke up on 29th July. I had this power of space and unconsciously started to save all the food and water in my home in space."

Long Wei remembered the memory of the original, where he was happy like a kid who found a new toy and played with it and put all the stuff in the home in his space but soon he found that the world outside had turned upside down in those 4 days he was asleep on the floor.

Wen Zheng nodded at Long Xiang as a signal that those 4 days might be the real reason for the apocalypse.

"I couldn't find Xiao Ai and Xiao Ning because they were out before the apocalypse and when I went out I was afraid of those rotten humans...They were weak but had more agility than normal humans. Soon taking a safe detour I arrived in the club Xiao Ai was safe but Xiao Ning was still asleep."

The detour was actually more of him killing zombies with a metal pipe and then saving his younger siblings. 

At this moment Su Tang interrupted and asked;

"Wait Wei-ge. Um isn't it weird to have fewer zombies in a densely populated area?"

Long Wei nodded and explained;

"Yes, As you said that was a wrong scene. But soon enough I found that many corpses or zombies had yet to be set free to move. Meaning half of the world was asleep at the moment and only those with low-level skills or lower zombie levels woke up. The real apocalypse occurred after 2 days. This stage was called the resting phase later by the masses."

Nodding Su Tang and Zhi Rou along with Han Zhi went deep into consideration.

Long Xiang asked Long Wei to continue;

"The humans who woke up with abilities were more or less safer but still it didn't mean that could not die or get infected by those zombies. Actually, zombies were more attracted to ability users than non-ability users."

The Zombies were into the so-called core of ability users. They wanted to power-up too. All evil will want the power to dominate, Such was one lesson his master had given.

"There was this thing called the core of zombies which ability users could use to strengthen their powers."

Long Wei stopped and looked around the eyes of the family members and new friends were on him. 

"The most important issue, for now, is food, water, and resources. All types of medicines and weapons are important for the first 2 years of the apocalypse. So I want help these."

Su Tang and Zhi Rou were more knowledgeable about viruses and stuff as they were in the biological research department, Sofia and Long Ai looked at each other than knew they had to do huge shopping for this winter. 

Long Ning wanted to hack in the military for some time, now he had an excuse and a suitable enjoyment too.

Long Xiang and Han Zhi knew they had to contact the families and also collect resources.

At this moment Wen Zheng asked Long Wei;

"How many years did you survive in the apocalypse?"

Long Wei looked at Wen Zheng and after contemplating for a while he spoke;

"Around 11 or 12 years."

Wen Zheng again asked;

"Do you know people who were strong and useful at that time of course trustworthy too?"

Knowing what Wen Zheng was going for all the others looked at Long Wei who was actually naive in scheming and spoke;

"If I think carefully...around 7 people were those type of people. Two were known as Daughter of sun and Son of Moon in the apocalyptic year 10. One had a harsh time in the apocalypse and was almost insane but was sane to help people. He was a psychic ability system user while there was also a hero of the early apocalypse, Devil Incarnate with dark flames, and was a variant in the fire ability system."

Long Xiang nodded and wrote down the details. Then asked

"What about the other 3?"

Long Wei sighed and said:

"Xiang-ge I do know their names but they are completely a mystery even to me. One was a healer and the other was a power ability system. Last is even more of a mystery as that person had dual abilities and always worked alone."

Sighing Han Zhi and Long Xiang couldn't do anything about those people for now.

Long Ning looked at Long Wei and spoke again;

"What happened to us? How was our future no our past lives Wei-ge?"

Long Wei had retained the memories of the original and knew what type of extreme hardship the other had gone to keep his family safe but was not able to.

"mm. We all died one by one. Our family couldn't survive the apocalypse."

Sunday bonus!!

18