My new life
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hate this life” I mumbled weakly to myself bitterly, as I sat inside my shabby house in the junkyard.“All of them are crappy people. Can't even help a poor boy in need. Well I can't blame them; considering this is world war three. All those government officials or whoever they call themselves, think they are so high and mighty, declaring war all over the place'. Sigh, “I just wish I had my previous stuff back.” I crawled to my make-shift bed at the edge of my shack.“I'm hungry" I mumbled to myself before going to sleep.

‘Ummm… this feels warm. It's been a long time since I felt this good. I'm glad to at least have a good dream once in a while’ I said to myself, or at least tried to.“Gah..goo” Is what actually came out.‘Huh...? Was that me?’ I tried to open my eyes. As I opened them with a little difficulty, I found myself in a well furnished and decorated room. When I turned my head, with great difficulty, I saw a luxurious bed with white curtains draped over the side.‘Where am I?… Hold on. Is this the legendary isekai phenomenon that I used to read in manga?!’ Tears started to build in my eyes as I took in my surroundings.‘Yess!! I finally made it. It is every closet otaku’s dream to get isekaied! I finally get to be the MC. I always told those dumb classmates of mine, I was born to be the MC. It has been encoded in my soul. It is my destiny.’ While my thoughts had actual meaning, my voice… not so much. Movement was caught at the corner of my eye. Looking, I saw a beautiful, white skinned woman, walk out from under the curtains, wearing her nightgown. Slowly and sluggishly, she strode to my crib and looked down at me awhile. ‘Mom?’was the first thought that came to me. ‘Mooommmm…!!’ I thought as I started crying again. I was this emotional because my parents disappeared from my life while I was still a kid. As I cried, the woman (I'll call her Mom from now on) made a concerned expression before picking me up and rocking me in her arms. ”**** ***** ****” She said, much to my confusion.‘Oh I get it. Not going to make it that easy eh, Kami-sama. Obviously I will not be able to understand the language from the get go, that is where you come in.’ Sigh, ‘Well that's a bummer, makes it all the more difficult to gather info and become the genius child in future. Oh well. But that aside, I just noticed. My mom has pointy ears. Don't tell me! Elf!? Does that mean... I have elf blood? Muahahaha... I was born as the legendary white elf. The ever beautiful, long lived, magically powerful, white elves. I’ve got good base stats. Obviously I plan to dabble into the magic arts, I mean, it is every otaku’s dream. Now I just wish I knew the language of this world,’ I shook my head mentally, ‘Now, now don't be greedy. You already have good bases. You have memories of your past life. You can't possibly hope to be more OP than that.Currently I should just focus on learning. A bit of hard work hurts nobody. Anyway... Right now I'm feeling really sleepy, all this rocking feels really good. I'm just going to take a snooze and work on that later.’

2