011. Mr.Nobody! The Protagonist We Waited To Meet For So Long!
70 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy raised his head, his eyes were red, his ears were almost fuming and with one glimpse, they could see he didn't like them very much. 

"Stand in line, you rickets! We will play who-should-I-slay-first! How about it, eh?!" 

"Kid, you're talking to an elder, didn't anybody teach you how to respect people older than you?!" 

Ryan intervened as he strolled in the direction of the boy but as always someone stopped him from throwing himself under the bus. And that someone this time was Sir Nick. 

"Who're you? My grandma?! I hate you! I hate humans in general, but I hate self-righteous, goody-two-shoes sons of b*tches like you more! Guess, I'll feast on you first! Haha!" the boy said, his lips stretched wide to insert a smirk on that well-crafted face of his. 

"Sir, can I please know your name?" Sir Nick asked the boy in a polite manner. 

"Don't have one. Even if I did, I don't remember it right now! What about it?!" he asked, his face asking the question more than his mouth. 

"So, you're a nobody?! That is just pathetic and sad and dark and dense! Hahaha!" Ryan bursted into a huge laughter, mocking the boy despite everything he just saw regarding what that small boy did to the unbeatable omega. 

"Mr. Nobody! It sounds cool, doesn't it?!" the boy asked Sir Nick. His control over his contempt towards Ryan deserved a huge round of applause. 

"Sure, sir! Mr. Nobody? Could you postpone you feasting on us for when after I hug my daughter in my arms for one last time?" he asked. He was about to fall to his knees. 

"Awe! Of course! Why not, grandpa?! Where is my mom by the way?! Call her immediately! We will go look for my sister together as one big happy family!" the boy said, playing with the old guy. 

"Hey, assholes! You pay attention to me when I'm talking to you!" the boy shouted at Zoe, she was lowering the risk of the wounds on Riley from grave to manageable. 

"I'm the leader of this team. Whatever you do, you have to do it to me first. And believe me when I say, you're outmatched four to one and your odds don't look so good." Riley uttered, getting up from her resting posture back on her feet. 

As she challenged the boy with her big scary words, she scanned the room like an eagle, searching for her staff. Yup, she lost it in the previous attack. She couldn't even keep herself together let alone her wooden staff that hates her deep to its core. 

"Are you looking for this little girl?!" the boy said, holding her ponytail under the grip of his hand. 

"I found her  on the floor when I was handing its ass to omega. She was abandoned and deserted like a piece of plastic tea cup."

People can't hold other people's cranks and stay alive for so long but that wasn't what's happening there. The entire team couldn't believe what their eyes were showing them. 

The boy was holding onto Riley's crank and so he should burn in hellfires. But why wasn't he though?! If anything, he looked more active and arrogant like a young prince of a royal family. 

"How--how are you touching my pony with your filthy hands and are still alive?! Who… who from the abyss are you?!" Riley said, puzzled and perplexed. 

She thought she was hallucinating so she rubbed her eyes but she found out she wasn't when he was still holding her in his hands. 

"Give my pony back to me!" Riley yelled as she summoned her chi into her hand and tried to pull the staff into her arm from his. 

But the staff didn't move, not even an inch in his hand like it actually like staying in his grasp. That might as well be the boy using his unknown strength to jail the staff in his hand. 

"You can't play founders-keepers with the thing you just found when the real owner of that thing is standing right in front of your eyes!"

"Why are you calling her it, sl*t?!" the boy asked, dis-pleasured and annoyed. "She's hurting whenever you call her that, you know that?! 

"She?! You're treating it like a girl? It's just a wooden stick to poke around nothing more nothing less! You stop shouting sh*t and hand it over to me! I know you're the one keeping it from coming over to me!" Riley said, shouting at the boy. 

"Oh, you think I'm holding her against her will?! In that case, we should clarify this dilemma once and for all!" he said, stepping forward towards the team members, more precisely the said owner of that staff. 

"Let's ask the girl what she wants for a change, shall we?" he placed the staff on the ground before stepping back to the spot where he strolled from. 

And he continued backing down until the staff was positioned more or less exactly midway from him and Riley both. 

"You're free to choose whoever you want to stay with, Leela! Don't be afraid of these drainage worms!" the boy talked with the staff like one normally talks with an actual human. 

Not one of them had any idea what was going on in between those two, the weird overpowered school kid, and the material wood shaped like a pole. 

"Come to mamma, ponytail! You back-stabbing little b*tch!" Riley growled at the pole as she switched on her suction force field to suck her into her hand. 

But the ponytail was struggling against the centripetal force acting on her that originated in Riley's palm. 

"Show me you are worth my affection, girl!" the boy yelled and the second she heard it, the staff stopped moving and giving in to Riley's chi force. 

Leela had started developing a force field of her own that enclosed every inch of her wooden body and it ejected a certain centrifugal force of a magnitude far greater than Riley's as it cancelled her force in an instant before sending Riley flying back into a corner of the room with such a huge impact and force that it looked like a fast moving train had just hit her off its tracks. 

Without a second delaying further, Leela levitated herself up and above the ground as it hovered back into the boy's warm hand in a single flight. 

... to be continued. 

6