014. Omega Is Back!
49 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mano?! You got a fille de joie to strip her togs free of fee for you! You're the real deal, aren't you, macho!" Ryan was way too excited as he didn't stop throwing taunts and laughs at the boy. And contrary to everyone's thought, the boy wasn't fed up with him yet. 

"Leela?!" The boy sounded a teeny bit nervous for the first time because he wanted it to be her. His millenium old love interest. In fact he craved and rooted for her to be Ratched deep inside his heart and his head. 

*"Yes, my love?!"* she responded as she raised her head to look at the boy and stopped it from elevating further soon as she locked her eyes with his. 

*"Why are you gagging him?!"* he asked her. 

*"He was undressing as he came towards you! I was worried he might try something nasty or dirty with you! So, I acted on my instinct and responded to neutralize the threat, lover!"* she babbled, and did not stop, very much like the therapists at the loony bins, or more like the insurance agents at the contract signing.

"Ah!" The boy caught his breath with an open mouth in astonishment. "Oh!"

*"Leave him, and come to me, right this instant, girl!"* he shook out of his short trance, and commanded his girl to cast aside what she was doing and run to him. Sir Nick made that move to cloth the boy's body from indecency. But Leela mistook it to some adult rated bullsh*t and made her move to shield the boy from him. 

He replayed that scene in his developing and maturing mind space before coming to a conclusion. Or more like a solution to the standing problem of his nakedness. With him amidst the thinking, Leela had sprinted back into his hug and cuddled him more close to her body than ever, while Ryan and Zoe helped the wheezing Sir Nick to regain his standing posture. 

*"What's bothering you, dear?!"* she asked the boy, concerned about the brooding look concealing the features of his face that felt charismatic, solely to her and her alone out of every person in the location. 

*"Will you be my armor for as long as I tell you and whenever I want you to ?!"* he asked her for her consent to be his sheathing for the rest of her life. He did that by crouching on one knee as he took her hand and kept it near to his dancing lips.

*Always and forever!" Her reply was immediate without even a split second gap, and she squealed with delight as she verbalized her feelings. Her face was glowing with a feeling of immense pleasure, while passion was burning rather hot in those twinkling eyes of hers. 

"Guys, I don't see that hideous creature anywhere that he planted it!" Riley said. Her face had an added amount of shock to it as she showed what she realized to her team members. 

Her forefinger was extended in a slanting direction along with her hand as to direct everyone's attention towards the crater shaped depression formed in the roof above them, into where the boy sent that omega flying a while back. 

"That bitchy monster was so weak and pathetic that I would rather eat you four for my brunch before I start playing with it again! Haha!" The boy gave out a loud laugh and it was full of petty mockery and contemptuous ridicule. 

The dome started cracking and the fractures proceeded in a zigzag manner, commencing at a few feet away from the crater impact. The cracks covered almost a quarter of that hall before getting intensified and vomiting omega out onto the ground. 

The whole ground they were standing on convulsed due to its powerful landing and another separate crater was left impressed under its feet around the area it touched down. 

Its upper half was distorted and was still healing from the latest thrashing it took  which made its facade appear even more abhorrent as it opened its filthy and disgusting mouth with a humongous roar filled with fury and frustration. A long and loud howl of agony followed right after from inside it. 

"I beg of you, sir! Whatever you desire will be yours, just name it! And I will do everything in my power to ensure that! But please get us out of here first!" Sir Nick asked the boy, urgently and fervently. 

"I don't even know whether my baby girl is alive or not anymore! All I know is that the only thing I value at this moment is my team's well being! Save us!" he pleaded. Ryan and Zoe were promptly brought together by the omega's continuous and intensifying roars to become a member of the 'desperate beggars' club. 

As her well-fed pride made Riley stay still right where she was standing, it locked horns with the vicious glare the omega had stricken from its eyes and was on the verge of conceding when she bent her knees down to the ground and increased the count of the club from three to four. 

"Whatever I desire?" the boy asked Sir Nick. 

"Yes, sir!" he replied in desperation. His eyes showed a slight light of hope that sparkled like a small firefly. 

"Tell me about your daughter's features, colour, hair, height, weight, and most importantly her figure measurements!" the boy asked, he was slurping his saliva back into his throat as a gulp, one after the other. 

"Excuse me, sir?! I didn't quite catch that!" the old man said. 

"Oh, you heard me alright! Seeing how pissed off that beast is, you and your team don't have long before it heals fully and comes for you! Go on! I won't tell her that her father pimped her out to some handsome fella that saved his old timer ass!" the boy demanded. 

... to be continued. 

3