021. Mr. Nobody Is A Kid Superman!
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Would you be brave enough as to repeat what you f*cking said to me?!" The boy said, and it looked like he was possessed by Sir Nick but a rouged version of him, or at least that's the thought that had lurked around in those tiny brains of those four, including Sir Nick himself. 

"Woah, there, cowboy! I was just messing with you! Chill out, dude!" Ryan almost pissed his pants but he successfully peed himself though. And before anyone could see his pants getting wet, he casted a secret dryer spell and sucked the urine soaking his crotch into it. 

He continued telling the story picking it up from where Sir Nick stopped it. And that concluded the weirdest question and answers session that the boy sponsored and organised about half an hour or so. 

"So, you're not a human but can do much more than what humans do through a lot of hardships and training! In that sense, you're a Superman then!" Riley said to make herself and everyone else in the room clear about the boy. 

"Flattery won't get you out of my clutches! Don't sweat it, sweetheart! Heh!" The boy smirked. His eyebrows almost ate his eyes full as he raised them all the way up to mock Riley out of her wit.

"I think that's enough introductions, what do you all say?! Let's get back to the conflict at the hand!" He said. "My wife is waiting for her hero, uncle! Come with me and we shall gain her back from the hands of those f*ckers who dared to steal one of my darling better halves!"

Saying those sentences, the boy asked the two women to get up from his lap. He was literally going out of breath from all the unthinkable weight of their meat and bones pressuring his fragile legs and he couldn't take it anymore!

Soon as Riley and Zoe got out of his lap, he got up and stood back on his feet. He then ordered those two to fill the throne with their big juicy butts. And he sat his one bottom on Zoe's left leg while his other bottom on Riley's right leg. 

That was way more comfortable than before, and his bony bottom and back had felt the pleasurous touch of soft, thick, and smooth bodies of those fantastic girls. Enjoying that seating paradise, he switched on his X-ray vision and began scanning the whole floor levels beneath the boss floor they all were in. 

"Wow! You got heat vision! That's definitely a freaking good enough reason to be proud about and bloat about to the others! Does your eyes pump out lasers like Superman's?!" Ryan said, surprised and impressed. "Please show us, just one time!"

"Hey *sshole, will you shut up already?! I can't focus with your chitter-chatter! It's very damn frustrating! I want to either skin you alive or roast you dead! Choose if you insist on continuing to babble in front of me!" The boy lost his cool, getting disturbed from his scanning thingy and lashed out at the poor and helpless Ryan. 

Resuming his scan, he swiped the whole floor with his vision and searched the entire floor next to theirs. But he couldn't find the mana he was looking for and so he increased the frequency of his eye scanners to pierce through to the deep floors down the dungeon.

On the floor lying exactly in the middle of the dungeon, he was able to see a girl carrying a coffin-like rectangular box down the stairway, and she was running as fast as she could to get out of the building. 

"We're talking about a girl with long hair and a nice meat of ass here right?!" The boy asked the team to confirm who he was ogling at. 

"Does she have a pair of glowing puppy eyes?!" Ryan asked the boy. 

"That's way out of league, bro! My resolution isn't supporting any more zooming up! I already used my maximum number of zoom ups on her dangling breasts!" The boy said. 

"And her fine sketch of a bottom! You should've seen those twins! They were hugging ever so tightly that you could jam anything in between them, and they would've massaged it with just their grip!"

Of course the boy was talking about his food stuff for example sausage and alike but Ryan, wooh, he was talking about his d*ck in between her b**bs and thighs. 

He had a boner which he covered soon before anyone could see with his magical hiding spells. He spent most of his mana and chi for filling his perversions except when he uses them for concealing his inner pervert from the cruel and crazy world. 

"Ahem! Ahem!" Sir Nick acted as if he was clearing his throat while in fact he was warning the boy and Ryan to stop their pervert talk right that instant. 

"Whatever! That's the only lead we got in our hands! Let's roll!" The boy said as he leaped forward from the pleasure throne onto the ground. 

"Out of you lot, who has got a drilling machine here, eh?! Now don't lie to my face cause you guys couldn't have made it out of the crusher elevator alive without a drill or something similar!"

"She is the one you're looking for!" Ryan said as he threw Riley under the bus by pointing her out for the boy. 

"Why are you looking at me?! Yes it was my crank pole that saved this team's ass but it doesn't look like they're anywhere near to showing me gratitude! So f*ck each one of them! And you, you're the biggest jerk I've ever encountered in my whole life, you insolent brat!" Riley shouted at the people in her sight considering each one of them one after the other. 

"Woah! Simmer down, b*tch!" The boy tried to shut her heat down a notch but she wasn't falling under his leash. 

"What does it matter anyway?! You snatched what was legally and rightfully mine straight out of my hands!" Riley came dashing at the boy but he did something unimaginable at that moment. 

"Mwah!" The boy locked his lips with those of Riley's. And she had to give in to his strange yet strong charisma as she kissed him back by stuffing her tongue into his mouth. "Mwah!"


... to be continued.

1