#6 The Things He Wants to Do With Me
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I think I'm gonna enjoy being a thorn in her paw for a while.' His words echoed in my head. Even though it only been two days, it feels like it's been forever. Today was particularly draining.

Sitting behind Andrew on his scooter, the wind felt especially cold as we dashed through. It was impossible not to breath in his scent; the smell of his jacket -which, I assume, hadn't been washed in a while- permeated by the soft scent of his cologne -which, I also assume, he gave himself a refreshing dose of in between classes. I almost didn't notice we'd arrived until he mentioned it.

'Here we are.' He exclaimed.

'Eh? Oh...' I dismounted timidly, thanking him for the dropoff and handing over the helmet.

'You okay?' He inquired. 'You seem... mellower than usual.'

'Really?' I asked back. 'Well, how do I put it...'

'Today's been a bit much.' I explained briefly.

'Ah, I see...' Andrew nodded. 'Sorry, I guess.'

'Huh? Why-' I gasped in confusion. 'If it bothers you that much, I won't stir her up.' Andrew continued, referring to Erina.

I didn't know how to respond to his apology, especially since he seems  sincere. One thing I knew, though, was that his showing regard for how I feel got me slightly hopeful.

'How bout this,' He began, 'I'll treat you to some coffee tomorrow after school to make it up to you.' He offered.

'Err?' I gasped. 'You really don't have to-'

'Please, I insist .' He said sternly. How could I turn him down this way?

‘Well, okay.’ I sighed. ‘Then I’ll look forward to it.’

1