After Dark 3: Berand versus Harper-Jay
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Dark 3: Berand Versus Harper.

 

Mostly written by Kgy121 and BethanyClark

 

Edited and revised, as always, by SaviorFoxOwlis

 

Richard Biggs: Welcome to another fantastic little episode of Beast Games After Dark. None of this will count towards the record books, but this match will be unsanctioned. No rules, no anything, just pure brawling.

 

A bear meandered out toward the ring, and roared at the crowd. He climbed inside the ring, before Harper strolled in, and snapped her teeth in the air, her fur bristled.

 

Before the bell rang, Harper broke into a sprint and rammed her head into Berand's side. Berand leaned into the hit, testing his formidable bulk against the weight of his opponent. The bell rang.

 

Harper reeled herself away once she noticed how he took her hit. She didn't want to get caught in those jaws. She cut at his leg as she bounced away.

 

The bear reared up to his full height and roared at Harper, ready to pounce the moment she got near. Harper snarled back, her own menacing teeth snapping into the air. Saliva flew as she sprinted again. She slid underneath him, and slashed his calf with her teeth. She kicked behind his leg forcing him to stumble.

 

Slamming into the mat on all fours, the bear whirled around, surged, and rushed into Harper. His bulk smashed her against the turnbuckle.

 

Richard Littles: Oh, she just popped like a balloon.

 

Harper pushed him a few millimeters away, enough to bite down on the side of his throat. Teeth clamped, she crawled up his body, and gripped his shoulders.

 

Unfortunately for Berand, his limbs were not designed for reaching behind him; a bear faced his problems head on. Instead, he resorted to the ancient bear technique of 'slam backward into a vertical object. The ring's pole was suddenly in danger.

 

Harper gasped, and released her grip. She vaulted from Berand's head, down, and swept his legs under him. Berand fell over backward before hitting the pole and slid the rest of the distance, skull ringing on the metal support as he went under the ropes.

 

Richard Biggs: That Harper-Jay sure is quicker than Berand. If Berand was any dumber, you'd think he invented the educational system.

 

Harper howled in triumph and jumped on top of the pole. She dive bombed him, her elbow piercing his stomach.

 

Richard Littles: Ohhh, Macho Man Randy Savage on Berand.

 

That was just the kind of opportunity the bear had been waiting for. With the hyena directly on his stomach, that put her in range for his claws, and his teeth. Ignoring the pain from his gut, and the blood from his legs, and the probable concussion, the barbearian crushed down on his opponent with a bear hug. Then he crushed down on her with his jaws.

 

Harper screamed. Her teeth snapped at anything they could. Collarbone, face, throat, she didn't care. Her teeth tasted of blood, but she kept thrashing.

 

Richard Biggs: Now the only way to break out of a hold like this is if she can get to those ropes and force a break.

 

Blood spewed out of the bear, covering the mat below the two fighters. Still holding on to the struggling hyena, Berand rose to his feet and squeezed with his front paws. He looked the biting beast in the eyes, roared. Harper yipped, and headbutted him. And he'd loosen up enough for her to kick off his body.

 

Harper laughed as she circled him. But that was a sign of nervousness.

 

Berand shook the blood from his eyes, and licked his lips. The taste of blood... It was almost enough to start a feral frenzy. He wasn't that far into the fight though.

 

He used the ropes to slingshot himself toward the hyena. Harper rose up only to get-

 

Richard Littles: Oh my lord, a slingshot spear!

 

Harper 720d to the ground, before Berand reached around her neck. He pulled her head over his shoulder, and landed all of his body weight on her torso.

 

Richard Littles: Well if you feel like learning more about life after death, you better ask Harper-Jay.

 

Short did the three count and Berand stood up with a roar.


Next Week: After Dark 4: A Battle Royale for a new belt And Beast Games Episode 15 this 15th.

Swillow goes missing and JAC has to sign to face off against Slash and Michelle Tiercel is set to appear

Inari plans to train Arson

Harper fights Mosor

And Inari defends her belt against the voracious Berand


Well not all of them can be thousands of words long. After Dark is just supposed to be one or two fights. It's the Smackdown to Beast Games Raw. Or more like the NXT to Raw.
0