After Dark 5: Berand Versus Kyofi
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Dark 5:

 
 

In the center of the ring, sat Leroy with Richard Biggs.

 

Richard Biggs: So Leroy, we understand that after breaking Citrus Snow's leg, she insisted on having a game with you. And that since her leg is still broken, this game will be a game of Elements. You've had previous experience with elements, about two games. Do you think you'll put your record back in the green?

 

He mulled over on the question. "Kinda weird. My win loss record is good, but it's not great. And I think that when I win this game, I'll be known as a good Elements player. I'll play more Elements, and I'll win more games. And maybe I'll play Swillow with Elements.

 

Richard Biggs: Speaking of which, as the games continue their increasingly focusing on fights instead of other games. Due to your small size and stature, how does this make you feel?

 

Leroy stared down. "Just suffered my second tag team loss. Feels pretty bad. Uh, I guess, I'll evolve the more and more I fight.

 

Richard Biggs: Are you afraid of Citrus Snow?

 

Leroy shuffled in his seat. "No. Because, I already broke her leg. And supposedly dire wolves are able to heal back limbs, but I broke her leg in the right ways to make sure she wouldn't heal. Her leg won't be better for weeks, even months. My appendages are fine, and if she tries anything, I'll break her other leg."

 

Richard Biggs: So, when you go out, are you going to break a leg?

 

Leroy smirked. "Guess I am."

 

Richard Biggs: Rexcelsis has a match the same night, and he won't be helping you. How's that make you feel?

 

Leroy said, "I don't need Rexcelsis. "

 

***

 

(Written with Kgy121.)

 

Richard Short: This match is for the Darkest Belt. Due to After Dark rules there will be no disqualifications, and this will not count against Beast Games records.

 

It was first time for Berand to defend. The bear strode into the middle of the field, enjoying the breeze of the night air.

 

Richard Biggs: And here comes Kyofi.

 

Kyofi, the wolf hyena, sauntered to the ring. The ring jiggled under their combined weights. "You may have won that belt, but I'm the one taking it home."

 

"How appropriate, you fight like a cow," the bear retorted, clearly not knowing the proper insult counter.

 

"I just had a burger, what's your excuse?" She started the game off by slapping him across the face.

 

Berand's face turned with the force of the slap. As the bell rang, he slowly turned to snarl at the hyena. Forgoing his awful banter, the bear countered with a slash of his right paw. Searing pain entered Kyofi's face as hand met hard enough to force the meaty cheek to enter the teeth and pinch.

 

Anger filled Kyofi's veins, as she shook the pain from her jaw. She returned the slap, onto his chest.

 

This was what Berand was made for! No having to rely on thoughts or words, just sheer dominance. If there was one thing Berand was confident in, it was that bears were best, the strongest, and most powerfully built. Every blow he took, he would pay back more powerfully. Heedless of defence, he struck back at the hyenas gut.

 

Richard Biggs: Good, ole fashioned hit for hit going on.

 

Richard Littles: But who will go out first?

 

Blow after blow was exchanged, with Woos! and Boos! Until Kyofi went for the final slap, but instead smacked him on the nose.

 

Richard Littles: Oh, cheap shot!

 

Reeling backward from the unexpected critical blow to the sensitive nose bits, Berand pressed his paws against his face as a flashback of wasps up the nose smashed into his brainpan. That hive didn't even have any honey in it! Flying into a rage at past trauma, the bear leaped toward Kyofi with a double leg drop.

 

Kyofi reached up and grabbed him in time to do a pop-up power bomb. His back bounced into the ring, almost shattering the wood.

 

Richard Biggs: And put the big man down with a thunderous power bomb.

 

In his seated position, long arms shot up, unrestrained by regular limitations. "Huh?" Kyofi jumped out of the way of the arms. Then she ran towards Berand and lunged.

 

Rolling in a backward somersault, the bear dodged the leaping attack and ended up back on his feet. Charging forward as the hyena landed, he launched himself into her claws first. Air blew from Kyofi's mouth in torrents while she hit mat. A pin began, but Kyofi kicked out at one.

 

Richard Biggs: Nothing more frustrating than an opponent who kicks out at one.

 

Richard Littles: Bad for your psyche, bad for your health, and bad for your future.

 

Rolling off to the side, Berand got back to his feet and reset the distance, waiting to react to the hyenas move. Kyofi ran at Berand shoulder first, as Berand rose his arms into the air. He slammed down with both claws at a reach of what should be physically improbably for his apparent proportions, his entire bodyweight focused into his claws as the rest of his body flew into a front flip.

 

Richard Biggs: He just propelled himself with his arms.

 

He fell onto Kyofi and Kyofi was pinned again. But she rolled over, and the pin was counted against him.

 

Richard Medium: One. Two.

 

He bit down on her neck. Kyofi's eyes widened as she flailed and he death rolled with her in tow. Kyofi learned the best way to counter the roll was to roll with, but Berand used his arms to grip onto Kyofi as he kept biting. A paw tapped out on his back.

 

Richard Biggs: He got her to tap out!

 

Blood dripping from his jaws, Berand stood up and roared at the crowd, then fell asleep as he turned back into a regular bear.

 

Ahmond pouted as she saw Kyofi was taken down. So she did the only thing she knew to do. She poked a sleeping bear. "Hey, fatty. Wake up."

 

Berand was exhausted after expecting all that energy, so he just swatted at the irritant flitting around him. Ahmond felt a whack at her face, and blinked. "I demand a game! And I bet you I'll win!"

 

Opening an eye, the bear yawned at her. "So does everyone who plays a game. No one plays to lose."

 

Ahmond put her paws on his belly and kept trying to shake him awake. She was ready for a belt! And she needed him awake for the belt.

 

Berand decided to take the expedient route to this issue, and rolled over on top of the wolf.

Ahmond got squashed underneath him. She kept slapping on him before she got out. She took a deep breath. She went over to his butt. And then she bit him.

 

That woke the bear up. With a roar, the barbarian shouted out, "Fine! Name the time and place. I'll crush you after my nap."

 

Ahmond said, "Next After Dark!" And with that secure, Ahmond stepped out.

 

Richard Littles: Will she die? Big bear.

 

Richard Biggs: Regardless, it's her death sentence. We'll also have a new announcement from JAC on tomorrow's After Dark.

 

Next After Dark:

-JAC announces results of how Beast Games will be updated.

-Citrus Snow responds to Leroy.

-Berand versus Ahmond.

Woo!
0