Discovery
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V: Jake Fallburg 

 Today is a day like any other atleast it was supposed to be. My class and I was returning from our annual grade celebration when Puff! We were summon inside a empty and enormous mansion. 

 " We need to stick together splitting apart in a unknown area is suicide!" The one who is speaking like that is our class president Andre Patterson he as the fourth highest grade in the entire nation while still being a active member in all sorts of sports. " That might be true but we have more than enough people to cover each other ." The next person is Frank Zoey our Class vice president and is a so called prodigy winning many chess and and go tournament both internationally and regionally tournament making her the best u18 in the world. " I agree with Zoey here splitting up would be best we can go in groups of five anything that can kill all of us with that number wouldn't make any difference even if were together." The one who is speaking now is Leroy Johnson he's from a very notorious line of people he's grandfather was know as the crazy clown while his older brother is responsible for the redtown that almost killed five people before he was gun down by local residents despite his outward appearance coming off as brutish he's a very kind and gentle person but he's still very reclusive." No strength in numbers is key to survival Andre is right we can't just arbitrary cut our strength in quarters like that." I say recieving the stare and attention of everyone present. As for who I am well I am Jake Fallburg a future mechanical engineer. 

 We proceeded to argue for hours until for hours until a vote was decided and me Andre lost 11-9 to nine so now we are split into group of five . Group one : 

Myself

Felicia Walter

Victoria Williams 

James Bond

Tashakay Anderson 

The second group:

Leroy Johnson 

Andrew Bacchus 

Tyler Archer 

Maxwell Lamar 

Tanisha Parkinson 

The third group: 

Andre Patterson 

Joshua Davidson

Miley Citrus 

Alicia Fae 

Nova Sinclair 

Final group:

Annabeth Wing 

Luke Strong 

Frank Zoey 

Natasha Pinkvella 

Marcus Lucid 

 My worst fears as been realized everyone forming personalized with the exception of the fourth group everyone is a friend or acquaintance.  " Why the long face Jay." She still optimistic as every the one who is speaking Victoria Williams a very old friend she is blonde one of only two in the group along with Andre they even share the same blue eyes people leaving people thinking that they are related but I know that's not the case. The only other person that doesn't have the standard brown eyes is Alicia Fae who as sea green eyes due to her family being of foriegn descent. " I'm worried that the group will permanently split apart at this rate it seen inevitable. " Soon as finished speaking I hear a cold and Arrogant laugh behind me . " Only someone as simple as yourself would consider such things as important, as a true genius and a mad scientist I deem such things unneccessary." Of course he would say that for some reason he consider himself my eternal rival despite everyone including myself seeing as edgy." Ignore his creepy side we should always extend a helping hand to allow does around us." Victoria says with her constant smiling face." He's right only a second place loser would consider such things important let's go Felicia." Screw you Tasha only you would keep remember a event from so long and don't let her bully me Felicia. 

 " What the hell is this ?" I agree with James as well this room is filled with so many different things like almost five feet wide monitor or the the giant green and black table surrounded by twenty chairs or the ten symbol on the wall or the most eye catching thing is the 3 feet tall podium in the center. " it's like a command room a ugly one but a command room none the less ." I might agree this place is a little shabby but that's not important right now." Archer class choosen by God of hunting does who walk this class gain incredible skills with the bow ." We all turn to Felicia who stares at us while we all smile. " I guess we have been isekaied."

 Now that we have all made it tell us of your finding starting with group two." Despite Andre saying so no one speaks for a while until Leroy sighs. " We found a room filled with …… intresting things like a table over flowing with blood, a black carving knife and a black never ending flame." Everyone stare at him for a while if four other person didn't go aswell everyone would see him as insane. " So what about those things ." Andre ask with a serious but calm face while Frank stares at him with a doubtful but serious face." We deemed it neccessary to retreat so we didn't find out anything." He looks down with a sorry expression while Andre simply rubs his chin then says." It's okay I would have done the same atleast you found something all I found was a room filled with beds,bandages and alchohol." He says while rubbing his head shyly." Atleast you found something all I found was a bunch of chest which we couldn't open at all." So apart from us no one found anything of noteworthy. " it leaves us with group one." Breathe in Breathe out now get him tiger." Apart from all that's here the most interesting part are the symbols on the wall." 

 " So your saying we can gain abilities and classes like in those stupid isekai's and mmorpg's how sure are you?" Frank says while staring at me skeptically I would be honestly but I won't stand down." I'm ninety percent sure I'm even willing to be a test subject if neccessary." I say with all the confidence I have inside me Andre looks at Frank then at Leroy and smiles." Okay then." 

 I walk up to the wall and begin to read everything from left to right:

A HAMMER- blacksmith:

Choosen by the God of fire and ore does who pick this class are master forgers.

A SWORD- warrior: 

Choosen by the God of war does who pick this class are masters with the sword and many weapons. 

A SICKLE- farmer 

Choosen by the god of agriculture does who pick this class are know to be blessed by nature.

A EYEBALL- mage 

Choosen by the God of nature does who choose this class wield unimaginable power.

A POTION BOTTLE- alchemist 

Choosen by the God of magic does who choose this class will overturn the world.

A CHAINS- TAMER 

Choosen by the God of wild beast does who choose this class this class will have power over other creatures. 

A FIST- MONK

Choosen by the God of spirituality and physicality they gain a powerful and unstoppable body.

A X- Enchanter

Choosen by the God of strength and blessing does who choose this path are granted powers with unlimited potential. 

A BOW- archer 

Choosen by the God of hunters does who walk this class gain incredible skill with the bow.

A CROSS- priest 

Choosen by the God of life and death does who walk this class will gain a small key to life.

 Only ten I wonder if I choose on if it will disappear doesn't matter now without hesitation blacksmith after all it's the closest to my goal.I stretch my hand out and and touch the hammer and suddenly I feel a sudden boast in energy enter my body then suddenly a message appears before me.

WELCOME BLACKSMITH JAKE FALLBURG!

Despite my bewilderment a giant wooden chest appear causing everyone to back of In fear." If memory serves me right important things are hidden within." Saying so I turn to everyone to gain their approval which thankfully they agree with a nod." Yolo!" I open the chest without hesitation.

 " Haha you look like marshmallow in that suit." Come on Felicia don't laugh at tasha dumb joke also I see you giggling Victoria.The big fluffy suit along the gloves, hammer and goggles are apart of the chest along with the two scrolls on the table. " I see that must be your blacksmith Equipment." Andre says with a smile the turn towards the symbols and say." Now let's decide how we will choose our classes." Frank smiles then says " We have twenty of us isn't that obvious." Andre sighs then say " I agree we need to cover as much ground as possible we aren't sure of all the class possibilities." So like that our group was formed.

Andrew Bacchus farmer

Tyler Archer farmer

Leroy Johnson Archer 

Miley Citrus Archer 

Maxwell Lamar priest 

Frank Zoey priest 

Tanisha Parkinson Tamer 

Nova Sinclair tamer 

Jake Fallburg blacksmith 

Victoria Williams blacksmith 

James bond Alchemist 

Tashakay Wilson Alchemist 

Joshua Davidson warrior 

Andre Patterson warrior 

Alicia Fae mage 

Marcus Lucid mage

Felicia Walter Enchanter 

Annabeth Wing Enchanter 

Natasha Pinkvella monk

Luke Strong monk 

 With that we begin our life in this new world.

1