Discovery part 2
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V: Leroy Johnson 

" Oh wow how did you manage to take done something so big that's at least 50 pounds of meat at least if it's edible." Coming back from the hunt we are surrounded by everyone who remain due to going almost two days without food they all have strange looks in their eyes especially when they look at the the carcass." Hey Jake did the experiment work?" I ask trying to ease all the tension that's budding and it work because Jake turns towards me and smile with a thumbs up." It worked flawlessly."

Thank god with that a burden can be lifted of our shoulder.

 " So the priest class [cure] is able to remove any harmful bacteria from the water that's good so we can use the snow as a continuous water source combine with your blacksmith [melt]." I say to Jake  who stares at me then at the carcass then begins to think about something I wonder what he is thinking hopefully it's not something stupid." Not only that we found out that it can remove bacteria from small wounds as well along with [regenerate] we can heal small wounds I've yet to tested lost limbs because no one volunteered even the brave Jake." Saying so looks at jake with her usual emotionless smile but it change to curiosity once she see him thinking about something probably noticing that no one is talking he looks up then say "I have an idea but it maybe risky but it's neccessary if we fail I will take the blame."

 " What you want risk losing our only food source available food source that's madness." Come on Jake out of all the people here you are the most rational person it took us a day to get this thing we can't just randomly throw it away but he knows that but why? " First we will split atleast a limb away from it we can then test the priest [regenerate] ability if does work we can a more stable future  forward plus we can simply remove the limb once again if it doesn't work we simply sacrifice a limb nothing else would be lost." I see he wants to test the abilities of those creepy things my body shivers from remembering them." I agree with everything you say except we have no tools capable of cutting true this thing fur." Frank say while her hand for some reason begins to shake is she cold that doesn't make any sense she's wearing that coat. " I have a way plus it's away to test your powers on burn scars as well."

 We are now at the back of mansion since we rather not show any of this to others so in case we fail it will all be on us and no one else." [Melt]!" Jake shouts while his steam slow raises from hand."Unfortunately unless I'm touching something [melt] won't activate even worse is that it won't I'm not even immune to heat so the hotter this gets the worse my hands gets so i have only one shot at this and I will make it count." Yes that conviction his willingness to step forward and be the first to step forward all those things combine make him a better leader than you Frank also why he's my role model." Now!" With one quick strike Jake sends his hands straight towards to the carcass fortunately for everyone involved it worked. 

 " You should be grateful that worked or else you would have lost your hands for nothing." Despite what she is saying I know deep down inside she's very relieved that worked as much as I was I hope yeah.

"[Regenerate]" A gold light surrounds Jake hands and a slow but visible pace we are able to see his hand begins to patch it self together but suddenly the light disappears." For some reason my powers are being blocked I'm not sure why though." She says while staring at Jake hand then sighs and move onto the white horned panther "[Regenerate]" like with Jake a gold light surrounds the panther but it immediately disappears." My powers won't work on dead things." Frank says and sighs then gets up and brushes herself off." Let's move to stage three." 

 Even though I wish to go by ourself Frank insisted that we bring joshua and Marcus along for combat support since together we don't have that much combat strength I finally agree when my body begins to tremble remembering that place." Joshua go to to the front with with your armour you should be safe plus your big as well Leroy go to the back since you can provide cover fire from that distance Marcus and Jake stay in the center with me I will heal while both of you alternate between rearguard and vanguard." Everyone falls into position slowly despite Jake being the leader in the cases were Andre is missing he gave Frank command due to his lack of experience it seems that's for the he made the right call she seem so natural in the position although until we are attacked here worth will only show then." March forward." We begin to move slowly forward despite being the furthest out from everyone with my second ability [scope] I'm able to see incredible far away almost to the end of the mansion and so far we haven't run into anything. Despite the usual distance being only a minute away with how slow we went it took as ten minutes to reach the. After breathing in and out Joshua open the door and draw his sword and walk inside so does everyone else. Soon as we are inside everyone stare dumb founded like I was the first time seeing the black flames Is eerie enough but the blood filled table just make everything worse." I'm going to …" before she could finish the statement the blood on the table suddenly turns into hands and come rushing towards us " [charge] [sword slash]" seeing the blood come towards us Joshua rush towards it with no hesitation his body covered in a blue light while his sword shines like the morning sun despite all his efforts his sword simply went straight through the blood and it continues towards us."[splash]" Marcus also gets in on the action by hitting it with a blast of water instead of doing anything effective it only causes it to double in size." Why aren't you firing Leroy." I hear Joshua shouts at me but I can't even if I wasn't scared the fact that your sword simply passed through it means my arrows will do the same. Before I could say anything else Frank throw the leg in her hand to the side and the once ferocious blood monster stop charging towards us and goes straight towards it picking it up and dragging it back towards the table." How did you know?" Jake ask while staring at the blood dragging the leg away." It had the chance to kill Joshua but It didn't instead it kept coming towards us also I just took a gambit beside I couldn't do anything with that in my hand." So she took a risk I can't blame her we are all taking risk today. 

DING DING DING DING. 

 Suddenly we hear a bell sound go off we all go into our defensive stance but soon realize that we can all hear it." The others are in danger move now." 

 " So you guys also heard the bell what was it." Everyone now is gather in the command room some are waiting anxiously for the news others are straight up sweating." We aren't too sure but we already checked outside and no one is out for a mile out so by my best guest it has something to do with the sacrifice we gave the mansion not too long ago so we are either being attacked by a monster from within or we received gift from the mansion since nobody have seen any we can assume that we have received a gift so we shall form a groups to search the mansion." Jake says while opening and closes his burned arm palm." We will have to split into groups of fours has much I want to find the so called "gift" we must be careful as possible so we will have one group having two combat capable in them while the other one with three that group will have the authority to engage in fights head on while the first group should retreat if possible and should avoid direct fights." If Andre group was here we would able to cover more grounds but they aren't we should suck it up and continue moving forward!

Group one: 

Leroy Johnson 

Tanisha Parkinson 

Maxwell Lamar 

Felicia Walter 

Group two: 

Joshua Davidson 

Marcus Lucid 

Natasha Pinkvella 

Frank Zoey 

After checking our gear we all begin to proceed to our location.

 " So you guys sacrificed part of the game that we hunt that's unfair." Tanisha says while pouting original Jake was supposed to be apart of our group but it seems the burn injury was a lot worse than we imagined he's not able to grip his hammer at all so we put Felicia in our group because her ability might be useful." We had a theory and tested it so far it has been proven true beside it's not like we will run out of food soon." I say and continue walking forward cautiously even using [scope] to see far ahead." Base on your personality you most likely was forced to do this but remember that all your actions affect the group not just yourselves." I know that but sometimes you just got to take the risk even if it means losing everything upon failure.

 " I found something!" We all turn around to the voice but all we see Tanisha with bandage in her hand." That's right all that's here are bandages and more bandages their no monster here or in the living quarters theirs nothing new." I know that but we have to double check to make sure or that's what my pride is telling me I hope the other group is doing much better.

 What the hell! We came from the living quarters and medical room empty handed while they got this." Welcome back these are all the spoils of our labor." Jake says while showing off, on the table are:

Ten iron bars 

A around four dozen yellow fruit 

A purple scroll

Fifteen swords 

Three iron helmet 

Two iron gauntlets 

 " All these are from one leg." I say while staring at the things who wouldn't be just yesterday we were basically broke but now look we've got all this stuff if that was … " We won't risk it again who knows whether or not it will work again we should wait on Andre's group return." Jake says with a serious expression while continually moves his burned hand around. I sigh at Jake statement and nods he's right we can't risk it anymore especially with that blood hand in that ……… room." Now we have these fruits we can do some additional test Andrew and Tyler take one fruit each and tell us all the information you have." Frank says with her usually emotionless expression except I could see her hand shake despite her best efforts to hide it. Both Andrew and Tyler nods and take up one of the fruits." They are edible plus they are very nutritious." Tyler says while staring at the fruits and put hers done everyone stare at Andrew who puts down his and say." That's all we can see right now so I have nothing to add." Jake then takes one of the the fruits and take a bite out of it and say with a surprise face." Bread!" Everyone look at him with suspicion until Frank follows him by taking a bite out of a different fruit. " Your right it does taste like bread." Everyone begins to take one for themselves and taking a bite out of it,I follow aswell and to my surprise it does taste like bread what hell we all begin to finish it quickly then James reaches his hand to take another one but is stopped by Jake." No until I've confirmed something no one should take anything else Andrew and Tyler take all the seeds it's time to put your full powers to test."

 " Do we have to dig by hand?" Tyler ask I feel sorry for her unfortunately we aren't sure if someone else doing this will interrupt their powers activation so we have to have them do so." Remember you guys owe us [sow]." Saying so the hole she digs is filled up and slowly raising from the ground is a white tree with five yellow fruits on it." What do you see?" Frank ask with her hands shaking much more violent than before you could even see a hint of excitement in her eyes only a hint." Sunfruit growth time: 23 hours 57 minutes remaining.".

0