CHAPTER-1
931 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How much time does it take to rise from the bottom of society to the top?

The answer to this question is 32 years. It took Ajay 32 years to rise from the bottom of society to the top. He was an orphan and lived in the slums of Mumbai in India. By selling newspapers and fruits on the roads of Mumbai, Ajay somehow managed to complete his school, but it was a very tedious job. He literally didn't have any time to spare for any sort of entertainment. He was either studying or working and that is how his school life went.

Being poor and an orphan at that had its few perks. After the completion of school, he was granted a scholarship to a prestigious college. And somehow and in someway he graduated from the college with top scores in every subject. He then became a corporate worker. While growing up on the streets he had developed some people's skills.

So by flattery and few other skills, he was able to push his ranks in his company with unbelievable speed. And soon he caught the eye of big and powerful people. With his cunningness and other skills, he became one of the richest man in whole Mumbai by the age of 28 years old.

When Ajay was 29 years he got an offer for a job in Japan. As an orphan who literally has not seen the world outside Mumbai he gladly accepted the job. He learned Japanese and went to Japan. He worked there for 4 years and was able to impress the Japanese company's high echelons with his hard work and skills.

Now at the age of 32 years, Ajay looked back at his life and he felt that despite his hard work he felt that something was missing from his life. He didn't have anyone to talk to. He couldn't talk to his coworkers about this matter as he had created an image of a cold-hearted perfectionist in front of them. He didn't want to ruin it.

He didn't have any family or friends he could talk to. So, for advice, he went to the only place where he could get the answer he needed, anonymously.

.

.

.

THE INTERNET.

He searched about the uneasiness in his heart. The first answer that he got from the internet was…

.

.

.

.

.

He had heart disease.

He went to the hospital the very next day and had a full body check up. Doctors assured him that he was perfectly healthy. But the doctor's assurance didn't mean anything to me. But from the doctor's check-up, he was assured that nothing was wrong with him physically. So the problem lied in his mental health. While coming out of the hospital he saw a beautiful mother breastfeeding her baby in the hospital's park. Several people were ogling at the sight of that. But when Ajay saw that came with a theory about what was wrong with him.

Maybe he just needs a girl in his life.

So, he needed a girl. That was easy. He didn't have experience in this matter. But what he did have was the knowledge of gossips that he heard during his school days. From the gossips, he had a clear idea of the things that he needs to impress a girl.

The things that he need was money, face, and power.

He had money and connections from which it could be said that he was a powerful fairly person in Japan. So that just leaves one thing. That was a body.

Ajay went back to his one-bedroom apt. He had a lot of money but as a kid was raised on the streets he knew the importance of money. That is why he didn't spend money on wasteful things like a mansion. For living, he only needed a small room and that apartment would be adequate for it.

He got naked in his apartment and stood in front of a human-size mirror. His body was very sturdy and had a little bit of muscle mass from his jobs but he was average. He didn't whether he looked handsome or not but at least he could train and build his body.

From the next day onwards he joined a dojo that taught RYUKEN. That dojo taught swordsmanship and hands to hand combat. Technically it was a dojo where that taught martial arts meant for killing. That is why its fees was very high. But with Ajay's connection and it was pretty easy to get into with a great discount. Ajay trained there for 1 year. He wasn't able to graduate from the dojo with flying colors but he achieved his main target. To build a fabulous body.

The next day he asked out a friend from Japan. They decided that they would meet at the bar. Ajay got to dress up. He felt excited as this was his first date ever. With a smile on his face, he walked towards the bar. He thought that it would be a better idea to watch a video on first dates. That would be helpful for him.

He searched on youtube about the first dates and he got a lot of recommendations. He clicked on the first one that he felt was relevant. He was so immersed in the video that he didn't notice that he was crossing the road soon….

BAMMM

TRUCK-Kun came and took his soul away.

15