Chapter 1 Part 3
110 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lack of mood. Seriously my lack of mood to write is really a problem right now. Got games to play such as World of Warships, World of Warplanes, Tiberium Wars and whole lot of others. If only I can control time but I can't.

Sometimes I got the ideas what to write but I went I want to start writing the ideas disappeared like "poof". Damn it, I said. The ideas always come when you want to sleep. Anyway, here's part 2 of chapter 1. It's quite short compare to part 1. Currently working on part 3. Enjoy!

Please support me on Patreon too.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/blitzdragonlord

Part 3

While walking through the wide hallway, Sultan Nizam quietly listens to what Armada told him about what he saw from his Future Vision and what The Almighty One told him.

After Armada finish, he has a lot of question about it. This does not surprise the Blitz. He expects that.

“So basically all of us will be transported to this unknown world along with the guild base?”

“From what I see, Yes.”

“And who are the group that you make contact with and the one that you engage in combat?”

“That I do not know. But from what I can tell, the one that I make contact with seems friendly but the one that I engage…let’s just say they not on the friendly term.”

With that Sultan Nizam stops questioning although he wanted to ask more. Armada knows about it since he constantly reading Sultan Nizam mind and he doesn’t even notice it or almost.

“Say Blitz, you read my mind just now is it?”

!

“So you noticed?”

“We all know what you can do and why you still wanted to pretend to be surprised?”

“I think I just like to do that.” Armada says that with a smile on his face.

“Sometimes you just like Lisbon. Like to prank people.” An annoyed expression could be seen on Sultan’s face.

“Anyway Blitz, I still wanted to ask you something else.”

“What is it?”

“When The Almighty One said that ‘you will not be the first one there’ does it mean that another guild is going to be there too?”

Armada cups his chin thinking about how to answer that. Other guilds might be there but besides guild, possibly an individual Rulers could be there too and so does the possibility of Global Class Items.

“It’s a possibility actually but it could be also individual rulers or residents got transport there too and some rare items.”

“Hmm. There is that possibility. We all need to be cautious if a guild hostile to us is there. If some rare items got transported there too we ought to be careful, especially if the items were Global Class Items.”

“I agree. Oh, speaking about residents the palace servants are waiting over there.”

“Hm? Oh they there are.”

Right in front of the two, standing on the side of the hallway where eight of the palace servants. Two of them were male and the other six were female. The six females were maids but their attire is different from that of a normal maid. The attire was made from extremely high-quality items and they were made for battle. Each of the maids has a different style of hair and different colours.

One of them have red coloured braided hairs, the one beside her has curly blond coloured hairs, to her side has ponytail purple coloured hairs, next one has black coloured bun shape hairs, the next maid has peach coloured hairs that fall till below her waist and finally, the shortest of the maid has shoulder-length white coloured hairs.

All of these six maids were extremely beautiful. However, don’t let their appearance fool you. All the six maids were very good in combat and each one of them has different capabilities. Since the six maids were specially designed for combat, they were known as battle maids or combat maids. In terms of level, they were around level 50 to 65. They were the creation of the guild members.

Aside from the six combat maids, they were two male servants standing straight upward like a straight sword beside the six maids. One of them is a young man around the age of 20s with gleaming short silver hair. While the other one is an elderly man around the age of 50s with short white silver hair almost similar to the young man beside him. The elderly man was much taller than the young man beside him. These two also were the creation of the guild members. In terms of level, both of these male servants were level 100. These were the residents (In-game they would be known as NPC) of the Great Palace of Eclipse.

If the six women were maids, the elderly man is a butler while the young man is a footman.

As Armada and Sultan Nizam approach them, they bowed their head deeply.

Most of the members were quite rare using this hallway. They usually go wherever they want around the base by just teleporting. So quite a few notice that this group of the palace servants were placed here.

In actuality, they were more palace servants than just the eight of them. In fact, before reaching here Armada and Sultan just passed a couple of normal maids lining up the hallway and stairway leading back to the meeting chamber. They were a total of one-hundred and one normal maid that was created by the guild members. When Armada ask the group who created the maids why they needed to create this many, they reply with Every single one of us is high maintenance especially you. So we created this many so that every single one of us can ask for help from these maids on trivial stuff.

He remembers that of course. All of the normal maids are level 1 and they look like normal humans but their race was homunculus. Despite being level 1, the normal maids clothing were created from quite high-level items.

Some members express that it was such a waste to spend the guild money to buy all those quality items to make maid clothing. However, the group that created the maids retort back with speaking their mind out by saying, Maid’s clothing was simply the best thing you know! You as a man should know that! At that time Armada didn’t quite get what they mean by that. Perhaps some type of fetish? Who knows. Probably they do.

Sultan Nizam didn’t get that too. But, there are some of the members who know what they meant by saying, Ah. I see that you’re a man of culture as well huh. Armada and some others still didn’t quite get that. After asking some others what that’s mean and they explain it to him, he finally says, Oh. I see with an unimpressed look on his face.

Armada stops before the group and Sultan did so.

“What are you doing?” Sultan ask.

“I’m gonna check them for a bit. I hope they don’t mind.” The ‘they’ Armada referring to are not the residents but their creators.

With that Armada stretch out his fingers and open up the menu featuring the stats and name of the butler. The old man.

“So this butler name is Hohenzollern. I got to say, he looks just like Rastenberg beneath the helmet of his armour.”

“That’s because he created Hohenzollern Blitz. Although I must say, despite the age, he is still quite handsome.”

“I see. Although I’m wondering why he created Hohenzollern to be like the image of him when he gets older.”

Hohenzollern the butler is the creation of Rastenberg Von Prussia. The first guild master of Leaders 101. His appearance is the image of Rasbenterg when he will get older. Currently, Rastenberg image looks like he’s in his mid-40s while Hohenzollern look likes in his mid-50s. Rastenberg never gave them the reason why he created Hohenzollern like that.

Armada then looks at what kind of race Hohenzollern is. His face has a bit of a surprised expression when he sees it.

“Oh. I never thought that Prussia would make Hohenzollern race based on me.”

“Is that so? Hm. I wonder what race.”

While Nizam was thinking, Armada move on to check on the young footman beside Hohenzollern. He opens up his menu in the same way he just did with the butler. He looks at the young man info.

“So this young one named is Joshua. If my memory serves me well, this one is created by Berlinaron.”

“Yup. Joshua was created by him. Unlike Prussia who created Hohenzollern to look like his older self, Joshua is created by Berlinaron to look like his once diseased son.”

Armada is surprised when he heard that.

“He has a son once?”

“He didn’t tell huh. Hmm. Ah! He told about his son only to a few of us. I thought he told you about it. Looks like he didn’t.”

Long before Berlinaron (The Black Paladin) join Leaders 101, he has a son once named Joshua. After the death of his human wife to a plague, Joshua is the only family member he has until his death too due to a disease. Berlinaron was extremely heartbroken about it. Joshua at that time was only 12 years old. Unlike his wife and son, Berlinaron is Eternal. His wife was just a normal human where his son should have been half-human half-eternal. But somehow, Joshua was born as a normal human. Nobody knows why.

Not long after that, he joins Leader 101 by the invitation of Rastenberg Von Prussia. During his time within the guild, he begins creating a resident that has the image of a young man in his early 20s. The young man is named Joshua. Named after his son. Joshua the resident work alongside Hohenzollern and the six battle maids as a footman. In terms of relationships, Joshua is like an older brother to the six battle maids and Joshua view Hohenzollern as his superior. More like an uncle. Also, Joshua knows how to cook.

That was the backstory of Joshua that Berlinaron writes at Joshua biography and that’s not the entirety of it.

Armada looks a bit more and he saw what race is Joshua is. When he saw it he feels weird.

I thought he would make Joshua an Eternal like him but a white Tigerman? Hmmm. Probably Joshua likes white tigers and wanted to become one I think. It’s probably better to ask him one day but I don’t think it’s really important anyway.

After he’s done, he closes the menu. He plans to check the six maids too but it would take a long time. With that, he turned to Sultan Nizam who is currently deep in thought and spoke.

“I plan to look at the six of the battle maids too but it would take too much time. So let’s go to the throne hall immediately to prepare ourselves.”

“I agree. Let’s go then. Oh! Don’t you think you want to bring them too? It could prove handy right after the transfer.”

Armada currently thinking about what Nizam has said. Just letting them stay here is kind of a waste fighting power. Perhaps what Nizam said it's right. Armada then turns to look at the palace servants who are still bowing their heads and speaking.

“All of you follow us.”

Armada leads the way while Nizam follows beside him. The palace servants follow right behind them.

“I just hope that they mind that we decided to bring them too.”

“I don’t think they care about that Blitz.”

“Is that so? I hope.”

Some guild members like to station the residents they created as they wish until they decide to change where to put them. However, it is different when it comes to the guardians that guard each floor.

As they head towards the throne hall, someone is walking towards them. This person bears the image of a man in his mid-50s. He walks with his cane with a silver handle resembling an eagle head. He has a full beard under his chin and it spread to his cheeks. His attire is a blue-black uniform with a white shirt inside but other than that is as same as the rest of the members but his cape and hat were quite different. His cape is almost like the flag of a country that was from the human world. His cape has multiple stars (50 to be exact) and fourteen stripes of red and white (7 each). His cape was named Old Glory and it’s a divine class item. Just below Global Class Items in terms of ranking. Instead of a military officer style hat, he wears a top hat.

Every time he took a step, Armada could almost hear a screeching sound of an eagle come from him. Both Armada and Sultan know who this man is.

“I thought I told you and the rest to go to the throne hall. So why are you here, Abraham John Lincoln?”

Abraham John Lincoln, one of the most prominent members of Leaders 101. He was once a member of a guild known as the United Shining Stars. A guild that rules part of North America. He was a very well-known and respected figure in the guild.  His main contribution to the USS guild is that he ended a civil war happening among themselves. Due to this, he was a well-known figure in the human world.

Long after that, he quit the USS guild and join Leaders 101. When Lincoln joins Leaders 101, Armada notices that he had somewhat of a shot mark behind his head. He covers the mark with his top hat. When asked how he got the mark he simply replied, There is this one jackass that has the gut to shoot me from the back and right on the head! Armada was quite surprised that he survived the assassination attempt.

However, there is more to the story behind it that will be told later.

After being asked, the man stops right in front of Armada, he looks up and looks at him. He ignores Sultan Nizam that besides the Blitz.

“Well, we’ve been waiting for you. But you decided to take your sweet time walking and am I seeing that you decided to move the palace servants too?”

“Yes. I decided to take them too. Is there something wrong about it?”

“Not really. It’s just that it’s rare for you to move something that does not belong to you.”

“It’s Nizam idea. I just follow with it.” After saying that, Sultan look at him with a piercing gaze as if to say way to throw me under the bus huh. Armada just looks the other way around while Lincoln changes his look to Nizam.

“I can explain Lincoln. I-”

Before he could continue, Lincoln cut him off.

“You don’t need to actually. So it was your idea huh. Well, I’m not blaming you either. I think it’s time for them to move either. Just standing in that hallway doing nothing. What are they defending from anyway?”

The palace servants were placed there is actually to buy some time for the rest of the guild members to prepare themselves in case any invader manages to breach this floor. However, it is not needed. So, they were just stationed there until now just to serve as a sentry.

“From nothing, I think. Anyway, since you aid just now that the others are waiting, it would be best to make haste since Armada has news to tell.”

Hearing what Sultan just said, Lincoln look at Armada.

“What news? Don’t tell me that your Future Vision told a different story than what is about to happen.”

Armada just glances at Lincoln with a smile and said, “How I got a surprise present for you all.”

“It’s no longer a surprise if you already give the hint.” Lincoln said back.

“Hint is just the tip of the iceberg of the surprise.” Armada retort back.

“But it chipped away the suspense of the surprise.” Sultan chipped in.

Feeling defeated, Armada just sighed and said, “Ok. I admit it’s no longer surprised for both of you.”

“So what did you see?”

Armada tells Lincoln what he sees the same way he told Sultan about it. They continue walking towards the throne hall while Armada talking about it and the palace servants were following behind them.

Lincoln has a bit of surprised expression on his face.

“I see. That’s interesting. To think The Almighty One himself assure you of our survival. That’s just solidified your proof that our future is bright.”

“I know. However, The Almighty One also tell me that we will not be the first one there.”

“Hmm. But The Almighty One didn’t say anything regarding the last right?”

Armada stroked his chin hearing that. They will not be the first but The Almighty One also didn’t tell him that they were the last. So they will be someone after him he assumes.

“I think they will be someone after us. Although I cannot say how far in the future for that someone or some guild will appear.”

“It’s best to take precaution.” Said Sultan.

“It is necessary of course.” Reply Lincoln.

“Best be prepared. Ah, looks like we have reach this room.”

Armada and his groups finally reach the front door of the throne hall. They were currently at the massive dome hall. Above them were eight crystal chandeliers that shone in the colours of the rainbow. There were eighty-eight alcoves dug into the wall and there were statues in each alcove. All of the statues were monstrous in design.

This room is known as the Hall of Beasts. All of the 88 statues were powerful constructs that can take out a group of twenty-four levels of one-hundred rulers. The statues are not the only guardian of this hall, the eight crystal chandeliers above them too were also monsters. If any intruders were detected, they would unleash a wave upon wave of a bombardment of powerful magic spells upon the intruders and can also summon powerful elementals to fight the intruders. In terms of level, the eight crystal chandeliers were level one-hundred while the eighty-eight statues were level eighty-eight. The cost of materials that need to construct these statues was so astronomical to the point that Armada advice the group who do this project to spend the money more carefully.

This hall purpose is to serve as the last line of defence against intruders in case they manage to break through the layers of defences that is above them. So far, no intruders have reached here. Knowing that the member that manages the guild finance were extremely furious seeing that this project was born almost no fruit at all. Only to be served as decorations.

When Armada thought about it, he smiled and laugh.

“What’s with the laugh?” Ask Lincoln.

“I just remember something funny. Do you remember that Zenoral Akhtar the one who manages our guild finances were very angry seeing that this room only serve as decorations?”

“Ah. I see. His nagging about spending wisely really tick me off sometimes. Although I can’t blame him since I’m part of the group that made this hall.” Lincoln look at a few of the statues that he designed. One of the statues is a hippogriff with two heads and two pairs of wings and the other one looks like a huge grizzly bear with a dragon-like scale on its back and long reptile-like tail.

“No wonder he got mad. He has to count all the money and make sure that it spends perfectly and nicely. Not to waste on something that makes no sense. Even I would be mad.” Sultan chipped in again.

“Despite that, he didn’t tell us to turn all of this back into gold.” Said Lincoln.

“Not even he stupid enough to leave this place undefended right?” Said Armada

“Yeah.” Said Sultan.

“Now then.”

Currently, Armada staring at the front door of the throne hall. On the right side, it depicts an angel riding a dragon along with holding a spear made of light while on the left side it depicts a demon riding serpents of hell along with holding a sword made from the fire of hell. This depiction is telling the onlooker that they were fighting each other. Coincidentally to the current situation, this door is named The Door of Armageddon.

He could hear a loud voice behind the door. Probably that loudspeaker guy. He’s always making a fuss.

“I don’t know if you guy noticed but the loudspeaker is making a loud noise inside.” Said Armada.

“Loudspeaker? Goddamit he doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut does he? After the transference, I think he needs to be taught a lesson again.” Lincoln replied.

“How many lessons do you think will work on him? I started don’t care anymore.” Said Sultan Nizam.

“Anyway, perhaps I’ll be the first to tell him before anybody else after the transference?” Ask Armada to the two of them.

Lincoln and Nizam look at each other and then nodded.

“Be our guest.” Both said at the same time.

“Thank you both of you.”

Then Armada turns back to look at the door.

“So, are you guys ready?” Armada ask.

“We are beyond ready man. Let’s just enter. Beside the loudspeaker, I could even hear some of them were talking about how late you are now.” Said Lincoln. Sultan Nizam just makes a quiet laugh to the side.

“Alright then, let’s begin.” With that said, the door open automatically and Armada with the rest enters the throne hall.

 

2