CHAPTER 114: Disturbance in Space
1.6k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

INSIDE ONE OF THE TECH ROOMS IN THE TRISKELION: (A few moments ago)

"That was quick", Sam Wilson said as he looks at one of the windows of the room. It didn't take long for him to hear multiple gunshots being fired within the facility. No doubt HYDRA was already trying to claim control of the agency.

"Looks like your speech has gotten people to fight for the right side", Bucky said as he placed his hand on Steve's shoulders.

It was at this moment multiple HYDRA agents came in and attack the tech room that they were on. Seeing this, Steve readied himself for battle but before he could engage the group, he saw a large stream of electricity directly landing on the HYDRA agents. None of them stood a chance, they fell on the floor dead. You could clearly see that their bodies were smoking.

"That's new...", Steve said as he looks at Natasha.

"Bucky ain't the only one that has superpowers", Natasha said with a smile on her face. Accompanied by her smile is the occasional sparking of her hands.

"Well that's good", Steve replied. He then looks at the people in the room and with a determined look on his face, he said, "We need to act now".

"Based on the information that Sitwell told us, the Helicarriers each contains a number of supersoldiers, which means before we could place the server blades we may find ourselves being attacked by a few of them. And all of them are physically stronger than ordinary supersoldiers, which means we need to work together to ensure that we can place the blades. Bucky will teleport us three together in each Helicarrier. One of us will immediately insert the server blades while any of the two of us will temporarily fight the centipede soldiers. We will do the same process until we have placed all the server blades in each Helicarriers. Remember our goal is not to kill every supersoldier, once we place the blade, we're out of there. We can't have ourselves become tired due to trying to kill all the supersoldiers"

Steve then looks at Sam, "I need you to provide aerial back up for all the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents still fighting in the Triskelion".

"Hill and Peggy, you two remain here and automatically get ready to use the Helicarriers to destroy themselves once the server blades are placed". Hill and Peggy both nodded in response.

Bucky then places his hand on Steves and Natasha's shoulders. The three people began to be surrounded by a blue glow and disappear from where they were standing.

Sam who watched the entire thing said, "That is so cool".

After a few seconds of marveling about the ability to teleport, Sam then when out of the room and took flight. With his aerial assistance, multiple S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were saved from death.

Inside the tech room, Hill looks at the surveillance footage inside of the command center of the Triskelion. She could see that Rumlow had already breached the said room.

"Cap, you should hurry. The command center has been breach and Rumlow is already inputting the necessary commands to make the Helicarriers take flight", Hill said to Cap via their communications device.

"Were still on the first Carrier, these centipede soldiers aren't easy to deal with", Cap replied.

It was at this moment, a group of 5 HYDRA agents was grouping up to attack the tech room where she and Peggy were in.

"I'll handle it", Peggy Carter said as she takes one of the guns from a dead HYDRA soldier, "I haven't done this in a long time".

Hill smiled at Peggy's remark. Peggy then left the room and engage 5 HYDRA agents all by herself.

Hill continued watching the events of the command center and she saw the Rumlow has fully activated the Helicarriers. And she also saw Rumlow personally placing a bullet inside Sharon Carter's head.

MEANWHILE IN THE LIGHTHOUSE:

ETHAN'S POV:

Right now I was in the command center of the Lighthouse with Howard, Enoch, and the two reanimated individuals; the Skrull scientist and Vasily Karpov. The latter being the HYDRA agent that I had killed in Russia. I promise that I would let him watch the downfall of HYDRA but since I can't go to the Triskelion due to the important matter I needed to deal with, he is currently watching a screen that views the real-time events happening all over every single S.H.I.E.L.D. base. He is getting a real-time view of how HYDRA is being destroyed.

"Have you found the probe?", I asked the reanimated Skrull scientist who was currently in front of a computer.

"Still nothing sir. I think it would be extremely unlikely for us to be able to get a signal from it now. Much time has already passed", the Skrull scientist replied.

I narrowed my eyes at such a response. A few years ago with the superior technology of the Chronicoms, we sent out multiple space probes into specific locations in space. I did it because I needed to find the location of Nidavellir.

Nidavellir is a realm that is part of nine realms, this was the place where the Infinity Gaunlet will be made in the future. I wanted to stop Thanos from finding such a planet. I even told the Chronicoms to have their ships always ready for battle. I wanted to intercept Thanos when he goes to Nidavellir and hopefully deal him a killing blow. But there was one major problem with that plan. I didn't know nor did the Chronicoms know where Nidavellir was.

As a matter of fact, most of the advance civilization in the entire galaxy thinks Nidavellir is nothing more than a myth. This prompted me to order the Chronicoms to begin researching about finding the location of Nidavellir. Currently, we have multiple theories where it is, but that didn't mean we stop researching. We sent probes to check those places out while we still continued researching. But sadly those probes didn't give us the location of what we wanted to find.

Then I brought Hela back to earth. I thought that with her I could get the location of Nidavellir. But she was adamant that she didn't care about anything that has to do with the other nine realms. She said that she likes staying on earth and she didn't care what will happen to the other 8 realms. In her own words, those planets could be destroyed within a single day and she won't even have trouble sleeping. It seems me helping her recover has ruined one of my plans, but anyway I'm happy for her. At least Hela can finally move on from her dark past.

"Play the video again", I said to Howard. This space probe was important because of two things. First, it was sent out a few days ago by a Chronicom ship. This was done to check our latest hypothesis of where Nidavellir was located, or at least to verify our guess of what star system it could be found. The second was because before we lost communication with the probe, it was able to send back to us a short video. The video only lasted a short few seconds but it contained a valuable piece of information.

The video showed a gigantic ship appearing via jump point and based on the information that the Chronicoms was able to gather. The ship is known throughout every advanced civilization in the galaxy, it was called the Sanctuary II. The ship is said to commanded by none other than the Mad Titan himself, Thanos.

 

45