CHAPTER 121: SOKOVIA-II
1.2k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rooms in the base began to shift and close on themselves, and the center of gravity became dysfunctional. On more than one occasion would up become down and right becomes left. An in some areas of the base, a portal would appear and due to the unstable gravity, HYDRA agents found themselves falling towards it. The people inside the base became confused and scared. They didn't know what to do, the people at the command room began to look at Von Strucker but their leader immediately runs out of the command center.

The moment the base change and have a mirror-like texture towards it, Von Strucker knew that conventional weapons could not fight the intruder. With unsteady steps, he immediately ran towards the only thing that he thinks could kill their enemy. He pushes anyone that was in his way, his goal was Loki's scepter. He didn't want his life to end just yet.

The moment he entered the room where he stored Loki's scepter, he saw it on the floor, it must have fallen due to the shift in gravity. He runs towards it but the moment the tip of his fingers touches the staff of the scepter, a portal, unfortunately, appeared in the bottom of his feet.

"NO!!!, Von Strucker shouted as he fell inside the portal to a location that was unknown to him.

In the outskirts of the base, the intruder looks at the dead bodies littered on the ground. He looks at the palm of his hand and he said to himself, "Having an entire dimension all to yourself can make you mad with power, huh".

Right now he has already placed the entire HYDRA base inside the mirror dimension and he was already separating the people inside the base into a different dimension. He did not want to let other interested parties know of his involvement in attacking the HYDRA base.

He came to this place to get Loki's scepter, the Darkhold was the one who told him of its location. He plans to gather an army for himself and he wants Loki's scepter to strengthen himself. The problem in getting an army was their loyalty. He didn't want them to betray him the moment they appeared on earth. With Loki's scepter, he could control their leader and be free from such an outcome.

He then snaps his fingers and the butterflies hovering near him instantly turned into dust. He made sure to removed any signs of a fight in his surroundings and he then opened a portal in front of him and immediately walk through it. On the other side of the portal, he saw Loki's scepter on the ground. He held it in his hands and he marveled at the power it brings to his mind, "Interesting", he said.

He looks at the surroundings of the room and he could see multiple computers used to study the scepter. He then went towards the computer and deleted all the events in the past hour.

After that, he opened a portal that connected him to the dimension where he stored the people of the base. Once he was gone, the base was removed from the mirror dimension.

After killing all the HYDRA operatives, he was left with two individuals, a set of twins that has powers that they can barely control. He looks at the two of them and said, "Now, what will I do with you two?".

The dimension that they were on right now was both beautiful and scary. All around your view you could see the glimmer of the night sky, it was even on the ground that they were standing on. If it wasn't for the dead bodies everywhere then the said dimension would be extremely breathtaking.

"For starters, you could choose not to kill us?", Pietro said to the robe-wearing man in front of him.

Wanda went closer to her brother and with her eyes basically told him not to be impulsive.

"And do tell me why that is a good idea?"

"You might find a need for us. You took out Strucker. I'm inclined to say that you have powerful enemies and what better way to fight those enemies with your own group of powerful people", Wanda said.

The robe-wearing thought of the woman's proposal and said, "You are right. As of right now, I am still hiding in the shadows, but I will act soon. And the moment that happens, I will become enemy number 1. The Avengers, Shadow, basically a lot of people would probably want me dead".

"We can help you with that. All we want is the death of Stark and we will fight for you", the woman said.

The twins could see the malicious smile the robe-wearing man was forming, and for a brief moment, they thought that maybe this was a bad idea.

"Oh, you don't know who you are siding with....but I'll take your offer. I place you in another dimension where you will train for a while. I will deliver you supplies every week. Don't disappoint me, or it will cost you your lives".

But then again, the twins couldn't escape the dimension that would both act as their prison and training area. So, they gathered their resolved and prepared for a fight in the future.

KAMAR TAJ:

The Ancient One could be seen supervising the training of the new batch of disciples. On occasion, she would go towards the disciples that need correcting on their form and she would instruct them how to properly do it.

This was the moment Master Kaecilius got out of his room, and he immediately spotted the Ancient One training the recruits. He went toward her and offered a small bow and said, "Ancient One, I thought you had other things to do today. I was given the assumption that Master Zhang Wei would be the one to teach this new batch of students".

The Ancient One told the students to continue training and she looks at Master Kaecilius and said, "It seems your former protege, Master Zhang Wei, have forgotten that it was his duty today. I went out of my room to see the students having no one to teach them. So, I decided to do it myself".

Surprise at what he heard, Kaecilius said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that he would forget his duty. I---"

The two of them were interrupted when Master Zhang Wei suddenly arrived at the training ground and said, "I'm sorry I'm late Ancient One, Master Kaecilius. I was preoccupied with other matters".

"You must remember your duty, Zhang Wei. You have been a Master for quite a while now. I thought that you already know the responsibility that title bears", Master Kaecilius reprimanded his fellow master and former protege.

"Of course Master Kaecilius, it won't happen again. I promise you both", Master Zhang Wei said as he once again bowed to his two seniors. He then went towards the students and began teaching them.

Both Master Kaecilus and the Ancient One then left him to do his duty. But before exiting the training ground for a brief moment, the Ancient One felt a dark power swirling around Zhang Wei. She was quite surprised at this, but she didn't show it on her face. She looks at Zhang Wei for a while and then eventually returned to her room.

35