The Gray Volk (chapter 1)
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Christian Schwartz has always been an unordinary person for his surroundings. He was born in Barcelona in 2022 to the family of German merchant magnate Nicholas von Schwartz and his wife Irina Krupskaya, an advertising manager from Catalonia, who was from Russia, but due to special circumstances she was forced to move to Spain, where she met her future husband . Shortly after his birth, the family moved to Koln, where he grew up. Born in an international family, Christian speaks fluent Spanish, German, Russian and English.

Christian decided to seriously pursue an acting career at a young age. His mother decided to support his initiative and often invited him to shoot in advertising, various goods and services, where his appearance brought a huge income to brand owners. His global breakthrough came in 2037, when, together with his friends, he shot a video, where he advertised an energy drink on his Internet site. His video did not contain special effects, and he performed the tricks himself, because he always admired Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. And his famous song “You won’t run away from yourself” became the No. 1 hit in Germany, and then entered the top 10 best songs of the whole world.

Of course, this was not the case without the support of a father who care for his child and his unique talents and regularly allocated funds for his development, but did not spoil him too much. When Christian was 17, he already became the owner of his own advertising firm, and there were 2 global things that hapened in the world at that time: the collapse of the UN, the emergence of the “Scarlet Builders”  global movement.

By 2038, the UN was already holding out. UN officials were regularly caught on corruption and bribes. UN resolutions had no political weight due to the fall of the United States due to the collapse of its market system. In place of the old political system, a young, but already quite strong, movement “Scarlet Builders” began to emerge, which promoted universal globalization as the main idea. They promoted the need to control the development of human activity, because human actions have already caused not reparable damage in the first place to the humans. They denied the idea of nationality and called for tolerance. The best minds and stars of modern society increasingly appeared in social networks with the symbol of "Scarlet Builders" - the golden unfinished tower on a red background, around which there were three people: white, black and yellow. Soon different countries start support "Builders". Some countries tried to fight the movement, such as America, but unfortunately there was a civil war because of which in 2040 the Third World War began.

In contrast to the science fiction novels, which described that nuclear rain from the sky in the form of Russian rockets falling from the sky, the reality of 2040 showed the opposite. Ordinary soldiers from different countries, who somehow supported the “Scarlet Builders” movement, took the weapon in their hands. News reports about the explosion at a military warehouse in any country were common. When the “Builders” traveled to any nuclear warhead bunker, they either captured the territory where it was located or removed the ammunition and used it for threats in the future. As a result of the global war, about a dozen new countries appeared in their place. However, some countries were able to successfully break the resistance of the population and successfully capture some of the new territories. In Eurasia, it was the German Union that emerged after the unification of Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium, the Russian Union of the Federation after reunification with Ukraine and part of the territories of Mongolia, and the East Chinese Union after the accession of Vietnam to China by signing a peace treaty and providing assistance to combat ”Scarlet builders”.

In his 18 years, Christian goes to fight with his compatriots on the Belgian front. There he met Ivan Sebastianov, who, as part of the UN peacekeeping forces, was sent to Belgium to suppress the forces of the “Scarlet Builders”. According to UN intelligence reports, at that time the weakest resistance of the “builders” forces was in this part of the country, so Ivan Sebastyanov’s father, having connections at the UN, was able to send his son away from the war that flared up in Russia at that time. His other children were not so obedient and volunteered to go to the local front themselves. Naturally, without the help of their rich father, they did not remain and were able to successfully achieve considerable military success. However, Christian and Ivan waited for a strong ambush on the part of the “Scarlet Builders”, as a result of which they were surrounded for two days, until reinforcements from the German military forces and the UN came to them. While surrounded, Christian was able to destroy one enemy transport, and Ivan killed two soldiers. Both received bullet and shrapnel wounds when the Allied forces tried to pull them out. Later they were taken to the hospital, and a year after they were restored, they again went to the front.

At the beginning of 2041, the UN ceased to exist after the terrorist attack of the “Scarlet Builders” in their main building, organized by one of the UN employees, who freely carried the terrorists directly into the conference hall. After all the countries officially announced their withdrawal from the UN. The global economy has begun a crazy hurricane of rising and falling prices for products, precious metals, and vital resources due to the fact that some companies have supported or resisted the ideas of “Scarlet Builders”. As a result, the world market stood on two sides, and soon ceased to exist, transforming itself into the so-called “Scarlet Market” and “Market of World Countries”. Trade between countries was under threat, which was used by bandits, pirates and hackers who could not leave a piece of such a tasty pie in the open.

Having passed through the baptism of fire with his comrade Christian, Ivan persuaded his father to leave him in Belgium until the complete suppression of enemy troops and gangster groups. Than both of them deserved to themselves glory and honor. Christian became the main face of the detachment, and his videos were broadcast on the territory of Belgium, calling for him to lay down arms and stop fighting. Natural charisma brought glory to Christian Schwartz and the title of a true peacemaker.

After the end of the war and the signing of peace agreements in the world temporary calm appeared. Global corporations took matters into their own hands, as they held world capital in their hands. Nicholas von Schwartz and Mikhail Sebastianov were among the first opponents of the “Scarlet Builders”. Thanks to their connections and clandestine activities, they became the leaders of the “Market of the World Countries”, and soon gained strength capable of dictating the conditions to the “Scarlet Market”.

After the tragedy in 2045, which happened on the roof of the Koenigstul Tower, Ivan took an oath that he would bring his friend back to life. And he succeeded. The Sebastianov family possessed a truly treasure among the treasures — the technology of soul manipulation. Its development began with the advent of the scientist Nikola Tesla, whose knowledge inspired Sebastianov's ancestor, Artur Ivanovich Sebastianov, to study electric current and his fascination with Eastern mysticism about special parts of the human body, allowing him to discover new energy flows and strengthen his soul and body. Combining this knowledge, he created a scientific group and Chinese mystics, some of whom later became part of the family of Sebastianov, which is why Ivan has a clearly defined face of an oriental person. Having adopted the oriental traits, the Sebastianov family soon became a real closed clan, secretly influencing the society of China and Russia. Information about this clan did not even enter the Chinese Internet and only the elect knew about it. Wealth, lack of information leaks, as well as loyalty to the clan allowed to develop the soul technology to such a level that it allowed to create special meditation rooms that allow a person to develop at an accelerated pace, actually becoming a “superman”. But everything had a flaw. The limitation of the technology was the perishable human envelope, which did not always keep pace with the development of the soul because of which the Sebastianov clan launched bioengineering developments. Thanks to their progress, incredibly strong fighters of the new generation came to the front, who decided the outcome of the battle faster than other people.

That's how, thanks to science and Chinese mystic, Christian's consciousness was restored in the Skazka for 10 years. He studied everything anew, comprehended martial arts, studied science and Chinese military exercises. And then Ivan told him the news that Afron corp. was able to get the latest development of the clan Sebastianov and he needs the help of Christian.

He agreed without hesitation.

1