3
2.1k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the men looked towards me in jealousy. I sighed. As expected, I was too hot. 

I sexily flicked my long black hair to the side and winked at her. “BEGONE THOT!!!!” I said.

I was so sexy and hot and handsome and stuff that her pants or whatever cultivator women wear became visibly wet. 

But all the men were so angered by my sexiness that they became very mad. The 3rd young master of the Lys family was like “WHAT SORCERY DID YOU USE ON HER!!>!!>:!!!?!?!?!?!?/!?!?!?! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL ON THE 30th OF THIS MONTH To KEEP THE YOUNG LADY’S HONOR!!!!! IF YOU LOSE, YOU WILL NEVER BE WITHIN THE SAME CITY AS THE YOUNG LADY!!!”

“Heh,” I grinned sexily. “What do I get if I win?”

A guard yelled, “Do you know your place? The 3rd young master is a 3rd grade Qi Gathering Expert!!! There’s no way that you can ever hope to even make a scratch on him since you have no cultivation.”

“But still,” I replied, “Why would I agree to the duel if I would gain nothing in return?”

The 3rd young master said, “How about this. The whole Lys family will commit suicide if you win.”

“Ok,” I said, “make a Dao Oath.”

Dao oaths were inviolable or something like that, that’s what’s written in all the other xianxia books.

He said, “Haha. You’ll never win anyways so why not. I swear to the almighty Dao that the whole Lys family will commit suicide if you win the duel.”

I grinned sexily, making the young lady of the Celestial heaven sword sect or whatever generic name the sect had swoon.

“I’ll be ready for you on the 30th.”

To be continued.

20