5
1.6k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: I confess I based the description of Sora Aoi’s boobs from the masters of writing at r/menwritingwomen. I subscribe to that subreddit and check the top posts every day to make sure I can learn from the amazing writing of my seniors!)

 

The duel was going to start in 10 minutes, but I spent the last 5 days fucking the daylights out of my beautiful maid, Sora Aoi.

Basically I spent the days I was supposed to use to increase my power level or create a secret weapon from my previous life or something to create a cock slave. (After the 3rd day, my maid swore eternal loyalty to my ten inch cock)

But it was okay, I had a plan.

Since I was the main character, I would obviously have plot armor.

And lo and behold, as I was walking to the dueling arena, a peerless cultivation technique fell from the sky. It dropped into the ground in front of me with a plop.

In the immortal realm with many immortals with huge dantians and the ability to destroy planets with a glance and throw galaxies at people, a young disciple of the best sect was drunk and accidentally ported his sect’s secret manual of cultivation into the lowest of the three million realms. Coincidentally, it landed in front of me.

Since I spent so much time reading novels on sites like this one, I instantly comprehended the [Secret Cultivation Manual of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect].

Ding!

The system made a sound, and my status was shown again.

[Name: Lys UItima] 

[Race: Human]

[Class: Battle Cultivator]

[Cultivation Level: 0th Grade Qi Gathering]

[Cultivation Method: Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Method]

[Slap Face Points: 0]

[System TIP: gain slap face points by slapping faces, slap face points can give you gacha draws and such]

The status screen had 3 new things added to it: Race, Class, and Cultivation Method.

The race and class tabs were added because the author forgot to add them the first time and is too lazy to go back and change the first chapter.

Obviously, the cultivation method tab was added because I finally learned a cultivation method. Since the virgin that used to occupy my body never learned a cultivation method, it didn’t appear until now.

However, I was still 0th grade Qi Gathering, meaning I had absolutely no cultivation.

Plus, 4 minutes had already passed from the original 10, and it took  6 minutes to get to the duel area. I didn’t even have a single minute to cultivate or learn a technique or create a gun.

I hurried to the duel arena, and I arrived 6 minutes later.

To be continued.

14