6
1.5k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haha!” someone laughed, “You made it just on time! Another second and you’d’ve been disqualified!”

Another audience member said, “He probably stayed in his room shitting his pants because he was so scared. He only barely made it because he spent so much time cleaning up the shit and piss!”

“We should just disqualify him immediately,” said some other worthless side character, “He’s never going to win anyways.”

“Yeah but don’t you think it’ll be fun watching the garbage of the Lys family be beat up?” someone else asked.

A chorus of nods came from the rest of the audience.

The audience kept badmouthing me, but I paid them no attention. I used to be someone who spent all day reading xianxia novels. I knew the more the audience badmouthed me, the greater the chance I would have to win.

It’s written in the Law of Face Slapping after all.

The 3rd young master started bad mouthing me too. “You should just give up and grovel to me. Maybe I’ll forgive you for your transgressions if you clean my shoes with your tongue.”

I gritted my teeth. “In your dreams!” I said.

Then, the duel referee person announced the start of the duel, “You may now battle!”

The 3rd young master said, “You’ll regret not taking my generous mercy after you’ve tasted my Three Dao Fist!”

One bystander remarked to another, “The Three Dao Fist! To think the third young master even mastered that skill.”

The other bystander nodded, “Yeah, the Three Dao Fist is said to be the hardest technique the Lys family has. But anyone who mastered the Three Dao Fist later would soar through the nine heavens and become a legend. It is said that Ching Chong, the sect master of the Qidien sect, used the Three Dao Fist to rise to glory.”

“The Qidien sect!? You mean the strongest sect in this realm!? OMG WTF HOLY SHIT. The third young master is so fucking talented, wtf,” another bystander joined in the conversation.

“Yeah, it looks like the Lys family will rise to new heights under the third young master’s leadership.”

As the bystanders were making small talk, the third young master started running at me with his fist drawn back. Golden particles started swirling around his fist, and a gentle breeze blew past the arena, drawn in by the power of the Three Dao Fist.

“Haiya!” the third young master yelled as he swung his fist forward.

The Three Dao Fist exploded outward with so much power that it created a dust cloud that blocked all vision into the arena.

Several bystanders sighed. “That Three Dao Fist was obviously trained to Expert Comprehension. If it was only trained to Initial Mastery, maybe there would be something left of Lys Ultima. However, all that’s left of Lys Ultima is a pool of evaporated blood.”

The girls and maids of the Lys clan looked depressed. It was a real shame for their eye candy to be pulverized to death, without even a body to ogle at.

However, when the dust settled, they saw Lys Ultima perfectly safe, except for his clothes being a little tattered, exposing his sexy six pack. And off to the side was the third young master passed out on the ground with an obvious slap mark on his face.

I smirked sexily, making all the women watching swoon and some of the weaker willed ones cum instantly.

“System,” I internally thought, and the system window was brought up.

[Name: Lys UItima] 

[Race: Human]

[Class: Battle Cultivator]

[Cultivation Level: 6th Grade Qi Gathering]

[Cultivation Method: Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Method]

[Slap Face Points: 0]

[System TIP: gain slap face points by slapping faces, slap face points can give you gacha draws and such]

Yes, during the time everyone was badmouthing me, I took the chance to cultivate. And with my super amazing and godly talent, I rose to 6th Grade Qi Gathering in 10 breaths.

The 3rd Grade Qi Gathering opponent of his had no chance.

To be continued.

14