7
1.4k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The duel referee person was stunned. But after a minute of staring at the arena and rubbing his eyes and such, he could only admit that what he saw was real.

“L-Lys Ultima is the victor!”

Right at that moment, a system message appeared:

[100 slap face points gained!]

Cheers erupted from the female crowd while the males were like wtf and were questioning their reality.

I finally started to speak, “As stipulated in the bet, all Lys clan members shall now commit suicide!”

Everyone started to despair.

“What the fuck!” yelled an ugly male member of the Lys clan. “What does a bet that the 3rd young master made have to do with me! I’m not committing suicide!”

But just then, the wrath of the heavenly dao came in and smote that ugly dude to death.

Everyone started to glare at the third young master.

A few girls started to cry.

But then, I said sexily, “I excuse all beautiful women from committing suicide!”

The heavenly dao flashed in acceptance, probably because it was a perverted old man that liked watching beautiful women.

All the hot ladies of the Lys clan immediately came, while everyone else bit their tongue and died. Since the third young master was passed out from the face slap and couldn’t kill himself, the heavenly dao just smote him to death with heavenly lightning.

The Lys clan was all mine now.

I made the hot ladies of the Lys clan (AN: it isn’t incest since the MC is from a different world and isn’t the original person ok) and the maids start servicing me. Once they saw my thick veiny ten inch cock, half of them orgasmed and passed out from the pleasure, and the other half orgasmed and passed out as soon as they touched my well-toned sexy body or thick girthy ten inch penis.

I started to miss my maid, but unfortunately she was passed out too.

I sighed and took a look at the system, with nothing else to do. Everyone else had either killed themselves or passed out from orgasming too much.

[Name: Lys UItima] 

[Race: Human]

[Class: Battle Cultivator]

[Cultivation Level: 0th Grade Qi Gathering]

[Cultivation Method: Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Method]

[Slap Face Points: 100]

[System TIP: you can spend 100 slap face points to play the gacha. Would you like to play now?]

[Y/N]

I obviously chose Y. I was the main character, so it wasn’t a game of random chance; the author decided what I got. Since it was the first time I was spinning the gacha, the author would clearly give me something really good. 

[Thank you for playing. Unfortunately, you received nothing.]

WHAT THE FUCK.

The author was clearly trying to create a comedic effect or something, but the author chose wrongly.

I am the main character.

I do what I want.

Nobody gets to take what is rightfully mine.

Thus, I deleted the Slap Face System and canceled the author.

To be continued.

 

(AN: lol to think that the MC wants to cancel me lmfao

I’M THE AUTHOR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tough luck my friend.

The MC gets his slap face system undeleted and his cultivation is reduced to -99999999th grade Qi Gathering. Maybe he’ll learn not to challenge me, the almighty author.)

 

(AN: End of arc 1 btw)

14