11
910 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: How is everyone’s day going? I hope it’s going well. Feel free to write about it in the comment section :3)

 

I left the red-light district and went to an inn. It cost a bunch of spirit stones or taels or whatever currency the city I was in used, but like it didn’t matter.

I went up to the owner’s mom and smiled sexily. The owner’s mom offered me a free room, which I readily accepted. However, the actual owner was quite mad that his mom was giving me free room and board. Which was perfectly understandable.

But ten minutes after his mom dragged him by the ear into another room, the owner looked very downspirited (probably got beaten up lmfao) and begrudgingly handed me the key to the best room in the building.

Fear of la chancla is truly a universal phenomenon.

I went into the room and got on the bed. I took out the Secret Technique Manual of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect and started wanking off.

*

The owner of the inn was super mad at his mom, but his mom’s shoe had a 100% accuracy rate and was really scary so he didn’t dare speak back at her.

He left his inn to go cool off some steam at the red-light district, but then he discovered that everyone had died and he wasn’t some necrophiliac creep so he didn’t touch the corpses.

He wanted to call the police, but then he realized that this was a xianxia novel and cell phones didn’t exist yet, so he was sad. He had to get the police the old fashioned way: he yelled “NINE ONE ONE!!!!!!!” out in the air.

A minute later, lots and lots of police officers decked in posh uniforms that were all blue and sexy and hot and stuff. Oh, the author isn’t gay so he would never call other men besides the mc hot and sexy, so the police officers were all women.

Their boobs breasted tittily as they all arrived at the scene.

“HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!!!!!!”

The police officers were so angry that someone dared kill all the prostitutes in the red-light district. Not because killing was bad; it was a dog-eat-dog world and the weak deserved to die.

It was because the police officers were all lesbian and liked to ogle the prostitutes and often paid for the prostitues services and stuff.

In any case, the police officers were super mad and all, so they immediately arrested the owner of the inn.

The owner of the inn was like: “It’s a misunderstanding! I didn’t kill anyone!” but like who would believe him lol.

He was soon hauled to the police station for questioning.

To be continued.

 

(AN: The battle between the MC and micropenis dude is gonna happen soon! I promise it’ll be super cool and exiting and stuff!)

8