12
845 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: I just realized that I misspelled “exciting” in the last chapter’s author note. The battle will be super awesome so don’t start exiting the site because it’s so cool lol.)

 

The owner of the inn was really sad since he got arrested even though he didn’t commit any crimes.

But then he had a genius idea.

When the hot and sexy police officers started questioning him, he said, “I saw who killed all the prostitutes! It was this super hot dude with a six pack and a ten inch cock!”

Obviously he didn’t see anything, he was just lying to get back at the dude who made his mom beat him up with a shoe. Also he was jealous of the dude’s six pack and ten inch cock. 

But he accidentally hit the mark.

“So it was the super hot dude with the six pack and the ten inch cock who did it! Tell the police captain! We’ll capture him and make him our living dildo as punishment for his crimes!”

The police officers were super enraged.

Meanwhile, the police captain, who was also a super hot woman with a jade face and perky breasts and thicc thighs, etc etc. Anyways she was a real beauty. She was reading two reports, one from her underlings, and the other from the micropenis dude.

“So it’s the same guy!” she mumbled, “Humph, us amazing police officers don’t need to do anything. We police officers of the Xiantu Constables have even captured a Foundation Establishment expert, why would we bother with some stupid no cultivation dude. Makes no sense lol. I’ll just tell the micropenis dude to get his underlings to take out the trash.”

*

I had no idea of the big trouble that was coming to me. Instead, I just holed myself in this room and fucked the owner of the inn’s mom, who was a super hot milf with huge ass boobs.

Anyways on the third day in a row fucking the side character’s mom, the owner of the inn came to my room and started yelling at me, “How dare you magick my mom into giving you a free room! Just you wait, the minions of micropenis dude are going to come today to fuck you up! If you apologize now and kowtow and grovel and lick my shoes, maybe I’ll ask them to be lenient on you.”

I said in reply, “Haha I fucked your mom lol.”

Then the mom, while still giving me a blowjob from under the covers, took out her shoe and threw it at her son. It was a direct hit in his face.

“Y-You’ll regret this!” he stuttered as he ran away.

To be continued.

 

(AN: Ok it didn’t happen this chapter, but it’ll happen soon. It’s gonna be so good.)

6