28
358 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lys Ultima started as just a normal man. The hated trash of the Lys clan, he had nothing to his name but a six pack and a ten inch cock. However, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. He lost his home, his family, and even his ten inch cock to the evil firebenders.

On the run, he had no place to call home and nobody to call a friend.

Then, one day, he met his knight in shining armor, a devilishly handsome man by the name of Snep. Anyways, the two of them had lots of gay sex…

The grand elder of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect closed the book in rage. “You miscreant! How dare you bring this forbidden text (BL) into my sight!”

“B-But, grand elder, ever since that huge gay orgy party a gazillion years back, I couldn’t stop thinking about my fellow brothers in that way. And since you’re the one who suggested the huge gay orgy party, I thought you’d like it, Sir Grand Elder,” said a certain young disciple.

“What you mean, huge gay orgy party!? No such thing happened!” The grand elder was incensed. “Didn’t we all say ‘no homo’ beforehand? It was just a brorgy. A regular, normal brorgy. Nothing gay about it.”

“I understand, Sir Grand Elder. As you can see, in the book, the two male characters say ‘no homo’ before having sex.”

“Oh, I didn’t notice that! I see, it’s not gay at all. That’s fine then. I permit you to print more copies of this fine, not BL, book. You may sell them for three spirit stones each at the sect market.”

“Thank you, Sir Grand Elder!”

The young disciple was actually the same one who was going to be executed. However, his no homo books were bestsellers among even the most influential of elders, so he was spared.

He exited the grand elder’s cave, bumping to a messenger on the way out. The messenger seemed to be in a hurry, so by the time the young disciple regained his bearings, the messenger had already entered the grand elder’s cave.

*

“It’s bad! It’s really bad!” the messenger barged into the grand elder’s cave and frantically yelled out.

“What is it?” asked the grand elder.

“Somebody brought a horde of women and wants to challenge the sect!”

“Someone brought women to the sect!? Women! Not men, right? Women!?” 

“Yes, attractive ones too. More importantly, they want to challenge you to a duel to the death!”

“Who cares about duels and whatnot. You said attractive women, right?”

“Yes, attractive women. Lots of them!”

“Lots of attractive women? Do you really mean that?”

“More than the eye can see. But there’s a powerful man who wants to kill you leading them!”

“Alright, I’m going out. Ah, women. I haven’t seen them in sextillions of years!”

The grand elder speedily ran out of his cave, showing up at the entrance at the sect less than a heartbeat later.

I grinned. “So you’ve come, Su Pagei! That boy you condemned to death all those years ago has come to take revenge!”

To be continued.

5