Defiance
331 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The Machamp who held the Ambulance in place laughed and then tossed it into the air, as it landed upside down, one could hear the sound of crunching metal and  screams.

  "No!"

  Grey ran towards the Ambulance at a break neck speed.  But before he could close the distance a cloud of dust rose up where the Machamp had once stood, and he recieved a heavy impact on the right side of his body.

  Boom

  The air broke apart as his body flew through the air.  It stopped only just as he hit a large tree, the bark crackled and splintered as his body impacted the tree, which nearly toppled from the intense impact.  Countless branches on the tree broke as it bent and knocked into those around it, and branches and leaves fell down, covering his body.

  "Hahah, damn Hero, dying a bit too fast don't you think?"

  Grey's machop immediately stepped forward and made an attack on Machamp's neck, using a knife hand.

  Machamp relaxedly grabbed Machop's knife hand at the wrist, stopping him and pulling his arm off to the side, knocking him off balance as he was mid-air.  Then grabbed Machop's neck as it fell forward due to it's initial momentum.

  Machamp lifted another arm into the air, balling that hand into fist.

  But at that instant, Grey emerged out from beneath the pile of green, rushing out towards him.

  Machamp caught sight of him from the corner of its eye.  A hint of confusion flashed through it's eyes, apparently he wasn't dead yet.  But it thought little of it.

  "Machamp, use Dyanmic Punch!  Knock him back into the trees, and then deal with that Machop first."

  Grey ran at Machamp at top speed, the Machamp held a lofty attitude as he just kept Machop aloft by his neck with one hand and ran out to meet Grey with a smile.

  As Machamp moved towards Grey his body appeared to resonate with his surroundings and his body which was already unnaturally swift began to defy reality and achieve even greater momentum, which increased by the moment as he launched his two right fists towards Grey.

  But Grey was ready to meet his opponent, and the weakness of knowing your opponents move was readily apparent.  His enemy needed to announce his attack, but he had no need to.  Anticipating the shift in momentum Grey tried his best to guess the path the blows would follow.

  At the moment the two fists approached in an arrogant fashion, Grey used his energy to quickly plant his feet and rotate his body, forming two knife-hands covered in blades of energy and shifting them into the direction of Machamps overwhelming dynamic fists.

  The result was crippling on both sides.

  Grey's arms more or less had every bone up to the shoulders annihilated, they hung uselessly down at his sides.

  Machamp's hands on the otherhand blend profusely.  A gaping wound could be seen extending laterally from just above his wrists to halfway down his forearm.  Machamp dropped Machop and groaned in pain, gripping his forearms with each of his other arms while hoping to stop the bleeding.

  "Bastard!  How dare a weakling harm my Machamp!  Machamp is level 32!  Weaklings like you are no match for him!  How is this possible?!?  Gahhhh!  Machamp, return!"

  A red energy flew out and connected with the Machamp, the Machamp turned into more red energy and flowed back into his pokeball.

  The Agent Jeriah shrunk Machamp's pokeball and took out another pokeball, casting it out.

  "Since your fighting two on one, I should even the playing field."

  Agent Andrea threw out a pokemon as well.

--------------

  Two lights flashed and two new pokemon appeared before me.

  'If only I had other Pokemon with me..'

  But there was no time to go back to get Meditite and Drowzee now.  The moment I went back to the other world, the people around me would likely be slaughtered.

  Before me appeared two fighting pokemon, a Hitmonlee and a Hitmonchan.

  "Machop, go and help those people stuck under the Ambulance, I will take care of this."

  Machop nodded and ran over to the Ambulance, this time, the enemy did not try to stop him.

  The two came at me at a brisk pace.

  "Hitmonlee!"

  "Hitmonchan!!"

  ""Use Close Combat!!!""

    Fists and kicks flew at me in a flurry, my arms were slowly repairing themselves, but not fast enough.  My body began to shrink more as the energy which composed was consumed in repairs.

  It took my all to dodge any significant blows coming my way under the barrage of the two formidable foes.  Even then though, I was inevitably still taking a lot of damage.

  A minute passed, two, three.  I could hold on just barely against my two opponents, but now I had consumed enough energy to where the point it had become obvious.

  After five minutes had passed, my arms had fully recovered and I began to fight back.  However, by the time this had happened, I had already lost almost one fourth of my body mass.

  For every three exchanges of blows, I managed to hit them back once.  However, unlike them each of my blows was akin to stabbing with a knife.  It would consume a bit of my energy to do so, but they were certainly taking a lot of damage as the fight went on as well.

  Eight minutes into the fight, I had lost nearly a third of my original body mass.  However, both of my opponents were also covered in wounds.  Unfortunately, my opponents were wary of me after the first fight.  I hadn't managed to land any fatal or crippling blows, only glancing wounds, but by means of endurance I could manage to inflict so many glancing wounds that their movements had become almost as if they'd been crippled.

  As this fight had gone on, Machop had managed to rescue those people stuck in the ambulance with Officer Jenny.  Bringing them back into the hospital for safety.

  Seeing their pokemon too battered to continue fighting they grimaced and brought back their pokemon again.

  Agent Jeriah sneered,

  "Hmph, fucking psychic, how many of your people can actually stand up in a fight against a pokemon?  Your fighting abilities are actually this strong, yet your pokemon is actually that weak.  If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is, fuck, I don't even want to know where you picked up trash like that Machop."

  'Considering people in this world keep most of their pride in their Pokemon, I think that would actually be a pretty solid burn in this world.  Well, I can trash talk too.'

  

  "Ah, but you really don't want to know?  What a shame, because actually, I stole this Machop from one of the Team Rocket Grunts I killed on my way over here~  Machop, like many before him, managed to recognize that Team Rocket is only full of useless people, he by far prefers working for me instead."

  Jeriah's face turned from red to green to purple to pale, his expressions and color changed like a circus act.

  "You!!  Your!!  I'm gonna kill you!!!"

  Jeriah threw out another pokeball,

  "Go Cubone!"

  From what I could see, he still had more pokemon on his belt, it seemed this fight could still go on for quite a while.  At the very least, it seemed he was only a basic level Pokemon Trainer, only able to use one Pokemon in battle at a time, and the girl was the same.

  But at this time, a Huge 'Dai' symbol made of flame flew up into the air from behind him.

  Jeriah's face turned pale again as he turned around.  "What do you think your doing Andrea!"

  Agent Andrea wore a smug smile,

 "What?  This is taking too long.  We have a bunch of people in the area, with a little help we can finish faster.  There is no telling when a Master of the Pokemon League will arrive, if he comes sooner what do you think the Boss will do to us for our failures?"

  "Gah, maybe your right.  But we should still try our best to finish this before they get here, or we will look bad in front of the Grunts!"

  At that moment many cars seemed to be coming down the road.

  'That was too fast!!'

  "Woohoo!  Look at all those guys, they must have just finished burning down the nearby ranch, hahaha!  What luck!  I guess we'll have to share now."

  The many cars flooded into the parking lot in an intimidating fashion.  Slamming on their breaks as they skidded to a stop in front of their battle ground.

  The lead car in particular skidded and drifted about in a circle before coming to a complete circle, tearing up the ground in the process, before coming to a stop.

  A gasp escaped from many of the people behind him, watching from the Hospital.

  A woman with blue-gray hair stepped out of the vehicle in a domineering fashion.

  "Aunt Collie!!"  A voice yelled from behind him.

  'Aunt Collie?'  He thought.  'Wait, doesn't this lady look just like a well-aged Officer Jenny?'

  Aunt Collie looked over to see Kirsten Jenny, her serious injuries clearly visible to the light of day.  Her eyes seemed to burn with an unextinguishable flame of pure anger, the eyes of a mama bear who has seen her cub injured.

  "You Rocket Bastards DARE to hurt my fucking niece!"

  As Aunt Collie yelled out, the other Officer Jennies got out of their cars as well, their looks all seemed peculiar.

  Some wore casual wear, some wore uniforms with no caps, all of their markings were torn off.  These Officer Jennies bore a savage aura, like a pack of lionesses preparing to pounce on their enemies.  Instead of the gun and tasers a police officer should have, these Jennies all hefted bars, baseball bats, and even segments of piping, holding them over their shoulders with cute but domineering smiles as though they were the female Yakuza.

  "Cheeaaahhh!!"  One Jenny yelled out, "You dare to fuck with our people!?!  The fucking police commissioner told us it was too dangerous to come, he said he would fire us if we did, so we quit!  We can't even arrest you anymore, but we had to come anyway because we knew what you were doing!"

  "Damn these bastards, because of you all, we lost our jobs!  How can I afford my weekly Poke-manga now!  Shit!  Obediently get your ass over here, receive my ass-whooping."

  

  "Fuck!  Fuck!!  Fuck!!!  These bastards! these cunts!!  These yellow-bellied cock-gobbling jizz-bunglers!!!  They fucking dare to hurt my little cousin!!!!!"

  "Cheeaaahhh!!  We'll teach you not to fuck with the Jenny Clan!!"

  "Fuck, it's so nice to swear! I could never say bad words as a Police Woman!  Oh, yes.  Cough, fuck you Team Rocket!"

  The Jennies, cursing in their sweet voices, swarmed the two Agents like a swarm of locusts.  The two Rocket Agents knees nearly collapsed in fear as the endless Jennies came towards them like a flood.  The Jennies beat them black, blue, and every other color, and they even beat their Pokemon together with them.

  

  They tied them up firmly and then set them aside.

  "Come on everyone!  We have more than enough vehicles!  We can help to get everyone out of here!"

  "There are some patients that are still in critical condition, but they are relatively stabilized.  If Team Rocket is closing in on this place, and we have vehicles, we can try to bring them out of here."

  "Get the patients into the vehicles, quickly!  Quickly!!"

  I felt like I was forgotten about in the midst of the confusion.

  'Was I not just fighting for everyone's lives?  Did I not just fight two on one against pokemon with my own body?  How was I forgotten about so easily?'

  But it was a dire situation, and we did need to resolve the situation quickly.  I understood it wasn't a situation where there was a luxury to talk things over.  So I put it in the back of my mind and helped out as best I could.

  'How could I possibly compete for attention with a group of beautiful ladies anyways.  It is simply impossible.  And even trying would only invite hate anyways.'

  Still, he maybe wanted a little attention for trying his hardest.  Just a little.

  But the moment waits for no-one. 

 Me and everyone able helped out in the attempt to put together a convoy to evacuate.  However, before we could get the last person out, Rocket Grunts walked out from the forests en mass.

  One Agent stood out from the small army from Team Rocket.

  The Jennies guarding the perimeter mashed their teeth in anger, ready to throw down.

  "Aiya~  why couldn't you ladies just do your jobs and stay home like good girls.  My, my, we need to clean this mess up before Boss notices we let you all gather together.  Or he~ won't~ be~ happy!"

  Auntie Collie stood out from the group and laughed.

  "Yeah?  You won't be happy either when I shove this pole up your ass.  Come on ladies... and gentleman.  Let's show these fools what's what."

10