Bestiary
1.9k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of making a glossary, I decided to make this bestiary part of the story. I will keep it at the end of the chapters and it will be updated as I make it, so please be sure to check on it from time to time.

Human - Savage creatures that take pleasure in hunting other creatures for sport, using them as slaves, and other unspeakable activities. Gifted in combat with metal and magic. 

Kitsune - Multiple tailed fox. Current form of human formally known as Chris. Prophesied to become one of the most powerful beings in the world. Has an affinity for all the elements. Able to transform between biped and quad. Lore tells tales of this creature hunting down corrupt men. 

 Rigarot - Swarm of insects that have become of one mind, working in unison as one living being. Said to be the protector of The Forest of Infinite. Almost immortal. 

Arachne - Half spider half human. Also known as trappers. They use holes covered to conceal themselves until unsuspecting prey walks by. Feral in nature and will hunt anything that comes within close proximity to their trap.

Keyama - Biped cat like creatures with an affinity with nature magic. While some live in cities, most live in villages in treetops. They live by the rule that to live in the village, one must contribute to the village. While they possess some magic, their main weapons are agility and razor sharp claws. 

45