09- World for the strong
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I didn't have enough time to react. I only heard my mom's small screech and a second after I woke up… I was pinned on the wall with handcuffs while seeing my mom on the ground. I looked around and felt pretty beaten up at that point blood was dripping from my mouth" As he said these words he gasped really hard."

Then I saw people slowly start gathering around my mother… They started getting naked… Someone came up to me to keep my eyes open. And it started… My mother was raped over and over and over and… over… and… over… again. She was trying to fight at first… but not for long... I was crying, wiggling, shouting, swearing, and everything I could. But it couldn't do anything… With tears of horror in my eyes, I was watching my mother getting more and more people coming…

The next group started giving her drugs beating her while raping her… I could only watch. And then my mother came to my legs… She took off my clothes and started… I was only trying to forget my life… And now look where I am. My own mother lost her mind while getting fucked by me. And she didn't stop there. She went to the drug lord, I was looking at it the whole fucking time… And at the very end when the drug lord was the one to get "serviced" at the end he just fucking killed my mother!" He shouted really loud and angry.

I saw a tear dripping down his face. It was painful to watch. "Then he… Told me after losing my virginity to my own mother... I will be sent to death. And so I was sent here and so I am." He gasped again but in another way, it was a painful gasp... It felt as if he didn't want the world to exist at all. "If I ever get away from this place. I promise god! That I will avenge my mother! I will kill that bastard!" He screamed again with a lot of bad emotions coming from his side.

The last one in the cell was a demon that lost his horns. His wings were also demolished, you could compare them to a slice of farmer cheese. His body was scared at least from what we could see.

"What happened to you?" I asked him since it looked really weird for a demon to lose his horns.

"Well I can tell you, it's not very long at the very least. I am the son of a great demonic family really high in politics. So I had really easy access to top secret documents and information from our government and well… I got caught one time, I was tortured to reveal any anything I knew about next plans regarding… Everything I could find or they will take me again… And torture for longer with more painful methods.

I just did what they asked me to do. I took my father's documents and all the info I could find and gave it to him. After a short while, someone noticed that other countries had made some moves to counter all of what demons intended. So they investigated for some time and somehow they found out that it was me. Then my own father defiled me… I was dumb back then so I did not understand exactly what he meant. But he just sent me here once I was 14. he didn't want to lose me but, the council… They voted and decided to send me to this place to die when I reach 14 years of age…

My father opposed at first but he couldn't resist pure "facts" of me being a traitor so to say… I was tortured for a year in the chambers of my own house. My own father was forced to do it as well. They tore my wings with acid and cut my horns off. Horns take a really long time to grow so it's a big hit for any demon… And so I'm here now. Without any power and any way to live… Oh, I haven't mentioned my name! It's Marcus, my surname doesn't matter right now, it's no longer... mine..."

All of these stories… Show how bad this world is… How much I hate it and how much any rationally thinking person would. How much it defiles people with no power or authority or those who have been betrayed or robbed of their chastity by weird circumstances. Those that tried to defend themselves...

Afterward, we were silent until it was time for food. With all due respect, it looked like shit. It's still better than starving to death. Well someone once did it and became an important figure, but I don't think it will work here. Well, I also shouldn't slack off in this place even if I'm supposed to die at least if something happens I can try to run or something. So with a brainstorm, we all made ourselves a small training plan. They tried to learn something about their dark while training their bodies.

On these levels they don't have to look, they know that there won't be anyone who would be able to run away or get powerful enough to fight, even if they tried to because on these levels no one can train this quickly nor efficiently. So most people here just try their best to reach something even if their death is inevitable. I don't want to be a dead weight if a chance of an escape will come. I need to take any opportunity that will come in my grasp. So we made a small schedule of training. It is supposed to enhance all of our physical abilities.

After we ate, Estel asked me a question:

"Hayden" He said with a serious tone.

"Yeah?" I said freely as if I spoke with a friend well, it was a friend.

"What actually happened to you? Well, you don't look like a kid that's supposed to be here." He questioned with curiosity, but not as serious as when he started the conversation.

The other two Matthew and Marcus also looked this way and seemed interested.

"But promise that you won't laugh."

"Well, I won't. Will any of you ?"

Both of them shook their heads so that told me that they won't laugh.

"Eh… So it was like that…"

It took a little time to explain it to them. It was hard for them not to laugh but they truly held back and didn't laugh.

"So you are actually magically retarded are you?" Joked with a typical dwarven voice intending to make everyone laugh. No one laughed.

"Well… I can't deny it." I felt a little uneasy agreeing to that but… shit I'm done for.

"Kha, I'm sorry actually it's just. It's kind of funny. Haha," He just couldn't help himself and started laughing after Estel and Marcus also joined.

I felt shit but I also started laughing since I knew how shit my life is, was, and probably will be.

"Fuck…" My only answer to the situation was that single word...

It's around midnight. Everyone went to sleep. I started thinking about what I can do here that can change my fate… I was thinking about some way of escape or breakout with help of other levels in this prison or something like that. It would be a miracle of some sort if there was an actual breakout to be made, but the chances for it are really slim.

Well, it's the first day here I don't know much so it's better for me just to go and sleep.

And so I did.

"What's going on? Where am I again? What is this place? Why is it so bright here?" I questioned the infinite void of white around me.

"What's that smell? Ugh... What the heck?" I sniffed around and then I slowly got to the epidemic of that smell.

"Oh, it's just me, fuck. I guess I smell that bad." The void didn't answer.

But still what is this place? I'm here again. It looks just like a completely white room that starts getting darker every second. It didn't take long for it to become completely black. But I didn't wale up. I looked around but couldn't see a thing. Not a single thing. Even my own body. When I wanted to touch my face... I woke up.

I see Estel standing really close to my bed and the other two, also up and stretching in our room preparing themselves for... Today? Or is it the daily training? I don't know anymore. I only know that all of them do different exercises. One is using the wall as help the other nothing he just stretched the legs and well... Matthew... Hahaha. It looks funny when a dwarf tries to stretch. Since his legs are so short it's not even needed to stretch but he still does it. It just looks funny when he can't do it normally.

"Woke up sleepyass?" Asked Matthew while looking at me.

"I guess he had a really wet dream haha" Followed Marcus with his devilish laugh.

Estel just smiled in my way and continued stretching. Then I joined them while doing it though I was really curious why we have to prepare, better question… for what?

0