Chapter 32: The Next Floor
238 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the encounter at the small ecosystem floor, my enemy’s core disappeared into nothingness, I wasn’t even able to trace a single a flow of mana, it was like it vanished.

But it meant that my enemy back there was intelligent, it knew when to attack and when to retreat, but the funny thing is the effects of the bullet can’t be disarmed, but I wasn’t able to hit its physical body but one thing for sure was the core, the core might’ve been affected by the bullet’s effects.

Knowing that there wasn’t any point in continuing the search, I continued down the floor and to enter the one beneath the current floor I was in, once I dropped down the floor this time its appearance was different once again.

It was a large cathedral-like door, 10ft tall and the width that even a truck can enter through, it was made up out of unknown metals that even I couldn’t remember, it wasn’t iron nor wood.

But the door’s appearance was like that off a smooth surface, with a stone-like body, but it wasn’t stone, it was made up out of certain rare metals, like a blast door that was already closed, once closed it is now unable to be entered.

This is…. an uncertain event, I guess I was right… They are the Demonic Legion of Hell, The last floors to King Axparixkus.

Once I kill and take the souls of the 5, I can finally kill Axparixkus and try and find a way out, not only did my level reached a height but I am also on par with the other heroes, when we meet again, I won’t be that one guy at the far back of an army.

I was always at the far back of the army as the strategist, unlike Aristotle, Hero of Wisdom he had skills that he can use to survey the battlefield making him an exceptional field general like his student, Alexander. Not to mention his physical strength was overall powerful because of his [System]'s level.

While I was just an officer trained in modern warfare, even though I did research about Napoleonic, ancient, medieval warfare and the history of it but still, I was unable to adapt that quick, 9 months I only won due to sheer luck, to be honest, my army almost routed if it wasn’t for 3 heroes supporting me.

Without those skills and the [System] people like me must hide behind someone stronger but now, I am far more different than before, I can now fight on my own without relying on an army, nor reinforcements.

That’s funny since I'm basically a necromancer…

Back to the situation, I looked at the door and narrowed my eyes, surveying it to find any weaknesses or anything I can use to enter, but there was none, it was sealed tight.

There I sat on a rock whilst looking at the 10ft tall cathedral-like door and sunk into deep thought, I was unable to guess who thick it is but it might a few meters thick, my bullets are bullets after all and bullets can’t pierce that kind of armor, not to mention it was made up out of metals that I can’t put my mind on, it might be mithril or something but their color is far different from normal Mithril.

Wait a minute!

I yelled in my mind as I suddenly came up of something, I immediately walked towards the door and looked at it, there I gently caressed it and finally came up of a plan that was essential on luck.

In my mind I thought of a Hammer drill, perfect for this type of situations, then like the back of my hand a shadow appeared at my hand with a striking resemblance to that of a drill.

[Matter Creation]- this skill is primarily for the Hero of the Anvil and Blacksmiths, but some heroes were able to obtain this skill, [Matter creation] skill, unlike building using materials like Iron and Wood, This skill takes up Mana to build the user’s desired creation, like weapons and armor, but not limited to that, if the user has extensive knowledge on what he wants to create there is a chance the [Matter Creation] skill can create it, in exchange for a more pricey amount of Mana.

Just like what I thought of now, I was part of the engineer corps for a few months before transferring to the armored corps, I had extensive knowledge at some parts but most particularly for the Demolitions and repairs, along with makeshift items and cover, I primarily used it for demolitions, repairs and such, so I know each part like the back of my hand.

At first the design I had chosen was that of a normal Hammer drill but I had altered its design something to that of a mining drill, a small one that only required both hands but was effective enough.

Its drill bit was larger and resembled a smaller version of a large mining drill, it had the power to pierce and go through concrete, Iron, bedrock, rocks, etc. Since it was made of Mana, I didn’t need any electricity since it’d run on my mana source, until my mana pool gets depleted it would still remain active.

After finishing the design on my mind, it magically created itself as I held it using both my hands, I then placed it on the ground and created more only after I reach 15 drills in total, I’d stop the production.

After a few minutes, I was able to reach my quota and summoned my familiar.

“[Summon: Reaper of Life and Death]!”

In the first few seconds nothing happened, until a few more seconds it appeared right behind me and asked why it summoned it.

“Human, what is it?”

“Give me some skeletons.”

“That is easy…”

It replied with a grim voice, I felt it raise its hand upwards and suddenly from the ground bones started appearing from the ground, it wasn’t a human’s but Monster’s, the skeletons of monsters of the dungeon.

Exactly 15 appeared in front of me, each had different parts on them, some had horns some did not, some had an elongated head some did not, some were big some were not, but the most common within the skeletons were bulls, bulls with horns.

“They are yours to command, is that all?”

“Yes.”

“Then I wish you the best of luck, Human.”

It then disappeared into nothingness as black wind and miasma engulfed it, after my familiar’s exit I looked at the 15 skeletons and commanded them to pick a drill and start the process of destroying the Cathedral-like door.

“As you’ve heard, you’re all under my command now, pick a Drill and face the wall, Drill into the wall until there is a cavity that can be used to enter.”

I commanded them as I sat on a rock, as I finished my command, they took a drill and walked towards the Cathedral like door, each having their own area, then immediately loud sounds of drilling started, it was enough that can be heard from the other side.

It made my presence a fact to those that hid on the other side of the door, there was actually something that killed and occupied the upper floors of the dungeon and had now reached the fourth to the last floor.

Though the process may take an entire day since it was made of some unknown material, my guess was primarily mythril, but maybe it was made of something different and I almost forgot the mana consumption.

15 drills simultaneously expending my mana is not good, even for me that almost had an enormous amount of mana well it was mostly for summoning, long-term usage such as what I’m doing now won’t be good for the fight.

There is also a chance that my enemy from the other side might randomly open the door but that is possibility is now low since I am currently right in front of them, I’m bringing the fight to them.

“Oh, Fourth General or something… Show me what you got!”

15