Chapter 35
506 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing Sidion, the Demon musician and obtaining a powerful skill, I went my way and continued my walk, 3 more floors before Axparixkus, I still don’t know much about them but I can’t lift the feeling that I’m being watched from afar.

I now entered the scene that I am accustomed with a pitch-black and cave-like interior my view was only thanks to a torch I had crafted earlier inside the theater, they had quite the number of flammable items inside, sadly, they were only fit to be as light not explosive or any incendiary weaponry.

I kept walking as I held my burning torch near my head and my gun at my left hand, then suddenly I noticed something strange on my way, it was like two glowing orbs, they were parallel and was on the same height as each other.

Then suddenly I heard a sudden crash making myself vigilant, as I crouched near the ground and hugged onto the walls, I heard somebody running, that was then I noticed the glowing orbs were getting larger and larger from afar, that was when I noticed it was running towards me.

75% of my mana pool returned to me, I was able to summon the dead and use my skills, but it was fast, too fast, before I knew it, it had passed me and I felt a sudden pain on the left side of my body, then I noticed that I was grazed, like it was testing my skin's hard and thickness.

I looked behind and soon saw a giant body wearing an iron kilt with a slim tail erected at the back, it held in its arm a large war axe taller than me near its side, it slowly stood up from ground and looked behind it, meeting our gazes.

TooWEAK!

It yelled before holding the war axe with both hands and swinging it in a circular manner making a full 360 turn, it gave enough force to cut my body in half but luckily enough I was able to evade it by a millimeter.

The war axe was a powerful weapon that relied on the force and raw strength of the body, the stronger the swing the powerful it is, that was something very deadly, but if smart enough, you may think of it as child’s play.

It may be strong but its attacks are slow and primarily single, making it: A Strong singular attack, slower multiple attacks. Though it already has the ability to cut me in half even if its not full power, I can still use that against it.

Then as the axe got stuck in the rocks, I finally saw its face, it had the face of a bull and the body of a buff and ripped human its body was complete with an 8-pack, its nose had a silver ring pierced around its nose, and it had yellow glowing eyes that met with my eyes.

Smart!

It yelled as it exhaled a powerful gust of wind, before letting go of both hands on the axe and engaging hand to hand combat which was bad for me, I threw the torch to his eyes and shot its leg to try and disable it from moving.

It was successful and his movement was reduced, particularly its left leg, but he wasn’t stopping his attacks, the veins had already started growing on his legs yet he wasn’t stopping, it continued its attack and continued to move, closing the gap between us and eventually hitting me, making me fly at least a dozen meters away from it.

“Kaahk!”

I coughed up blood suddenly, a straight punch right in the stomach was deadly, even for me, I looked forwards and saw it started running towards me not giving me a second of time to fight back or reorganize myself.

In the heat of the moment, I continued my shots, emptying my cylinder, it hit and pierced its chest and abdomen all six shots hit different points on the body parts I mentioned, but he kept rushing with no signs of stopping, a monster that didn’t have a limit.

“[Summon: Tordente]!”

Immediately from the ground, the one I summoned earlier at the ecosystem floor appeared with haste and casted a wall of fire blocking and sealing my part of the hallway and the minotaur’s part, come to think of it, my summon, The Tordente, looked a little bit familiar like a minotaur I am currently fighting.

GOOD! VERY GOOD HUMAN!

It yelled from the other side of the wall, it immediately rushed forward the wall of fire and passed through with a body lit in flames, as it run through the wall of fire, it punched through my Tordente and pierced its chest, and as its hand pierced the Tordente’s chest, its hand was holding a heart with purple veins on it, still beating.

As it defeated my Tordente, it immediately crushed the heart and its parts flew towards me and the nearby surroundings, it eventually decasted the [Fire Wall] my Tordente created leaving us alone, but not for long.

My Tordente immediately resurrected as its corpse was engulfed with black essence and miasma, its entire body regained what it once lost and its heart returned to its chest, as soon as it regained its body and consciousness, it did what it was trained to do, protect and listen to its master, and punching the Minotaur straight in the face, a right hook to be precise.

But this was useless, it was only able to rotate the head of the enemy to the right barely making any damage or injury, the minotaur then immediately counter-attacked and punched my Tordente at its liver, crushing that side of its body and eventually making its organs run down and to the outside of the body, but little did the Minotaur know, the Tordente Regenerated its body again at the expense of my mana.

GOOD! VERY GOOD! AN ENEMY THAT DOESN’T DIE IS BETTER THAN AN ENEMY THAT DIES!

It expressed its excitement and happiness and continued multiple number of punches that I wasn’t able to see through, like the speed of light it destroyed my summons body to the point nothing was left but a pool of blood, it was a one-sided slaughter, the enemy minotaur continued its attacks as my summon only regenerated, becoming an immortal punching bag or test dummy.

“…Impossible…”

I was in stunned and baffled by its strength and ability, I had already emptied a cylinder that contained 7 bullets, it wasn’t stopping and cornered my summon to the point it was unable to counter its attack.

I had no choice but to retreat, I used my summon as a rearguard and ran away, when I reached a certain distance from that monster, I’d desummon my Tordente, once I do that it would now be unable to continue moving, the more time passes the more pain the veins release eventually disabling the target.

With haste, I didn’t try to stop for even a second, my enemy was fast, very strong, and mildly intelligent, instead of pulling its axe from the stone it used its first to fight me, that is an intelligent opponent if I’ve ever seen one here in this dungeon.

As I continued running, I finally reached the other floor, and entered a temple made of stone but was covered in moss.

In the middle, there was a throne of stone, but there was nobody sitting on it, nor any guards, it was an empty temple with a throne in the middle of the room.

I then heard something being scraped from the ground like something sharp being pierced on the ground, not from behind but from both the left and right of the room.

Then, as it continued for a few more minutes, two more minotaur showed themselves, but they weren’t the one that sat on the throne, instead they were merely the guards, the one at the left held an Iron spear that looked similar to that of a trident but also looked similar to a certain yari spear the Japanese used.

The other held a thick but sharp iron saber that was as tall as me, both of the minotaur’s was double my size like the one I encountered earlier, they wore a bronze kilt and both had similar 6-pack abs on their abdomens, and had multiple slashes, bruises, scars on different parts of their body, which mean they were experts on their respective fields.

I then prepared myself and materialized my gun at my left hand.

Both seemed veterans in war, can I win?

13