Waking up in a strange Place.
92 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Hi, I'm the author. I just want to mention that this is new to me, I've never published or shown anyone my works. If something could make the story better for you, give feedback in the comments. If any of you little shits start shit-talking saying I should've done this and I'm a bad author, I totally agree. BUT I want to get better so just be nice in the comments and tell me what could be better or what shouldn't be there. Thanks for reading!

---3rd person POV---

A man in a deep sleep lays on a white bed, in a white room, with nothing but the black feather on the nightstand. He sleeps until the door of the room swings open loudly, jerking him awake. Groggily rubbing his eyes he says to the intruder, "Can't you see I'm sleeping here, be-" he freezes as he looks at the intruder. A boy with a gray flat cap walks up to him. He wears contrasting colors, a white shirt and black shorts with overalls. He's pretty young, maybe 11? 

 

"Sorry mister, I've come to wake you up, so I can't be quiet," he says cheerfully and loudly. Now you might ask why the man froze, well it's because he didn't know this kid, himself, or anyone else. Further on that, the kid looked down-right beautiful. It was if he'd walked out of a picture. The man knew he wasn't gay nor a pedophile, so this was a surprise. He never experienced a being so beautiful that it looked as if they radiated light.

"Sorry, I don't know who you are, who I am, or where I am. Could you tell me," asked the man timidly. 

 

"I am Illysore, good to meet you," the little boy said excitedly, "For who you are, that's to be determined. You're in the reincarnation building, where people come to be reincarnated. You've already lost your memories about who you are and those in the last world, but now is a chance to make new ones!"

 

The little boy had a smile, showing his perfectly straight white teeth, it was dazzling. "I see, so what's next, am I going to be a leaf or something," the man asked this a little loudly, he didn't wanna be insignificant, yet he couldn't figure out why.

 

"No, no silly! You get to choose, I said it's to be determined, and that's by you," he said the last part loudly, like a salesman throwing a pitch. The little boy turned and walked to the table beside the door. When you walked into the door, the bed was in front of you, a nightstand next to the bed, and a table beside the door. The table had a tablet, which the boy picked up and bring it to the man.

 

"What's this," he asked timidly.

 

"This is the grand reincarnation tablet, where you pick your next life! You have points earned by your previous life that help you decide the next life," the kid said, "Just turn it on and I'll be here to direct and help."

 

---1st person POV---

I was shocked, to say the least, I mean picking my next life? How great was that! As I turned the tablet on the kid looked excited, as if he was meeting his favorite idol. The tablet itself was sleek, nothing like in my past life. It was so thin it was only beat by a piece of paper. Other wise it looked all glass and like it was from a sci-fi movie. The tablet turned on and I looked at the screen, it showed five-thousand points and many drop down menus. "Is five-thousand a lot," I asked a little shocked.

 

" Yep, it's two-thousand more than the average person at least," he said to me, " These drop down menus will be calculated, like the race here is 2,000 points." he pointed to the races tab and the race was human. For some reason, it was grayed out though, when I was about to ask, he said to me, "It's grayed out because you were human in your last life." Seems reasonable.

Race: Draconian (Y/N) Spirit (Y/N) Elves (Y/N) Beastmen (Y/N)
Stats: Agility: N/A Strength: N/A Magic: N/A Intelligence: N/A
Growth: Skill Tree: (Y/N) System Menu: (Y/N) Natural: (Y/N) ----
Appearance:  Height: N/A Attractiveness: N/A Sex: N/A ----

This was it before, and after I chose:

Race: Draconian (N) Spirit (Y) (3,000) Elves (N) Beastmen (N)
Stats: Agility: 200 Strength: 200 Magic: 300 (MAX) Intelligence: 500 (MAX)
Growth: Skill Tree: (Y) (90 points) System Menu: (Y) (500 points) Natural: (N) ----
Appearance:  Height: (6'3) (5 points) Attractiveness: 100 (MAX) (200 points) Sex: Male (5 points) ----

 

 

1