2. Status
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let's start with self introduction! I am Yang Chen. Heir to the Yang International. In all of the China, there is no one who doesn't know the name Yang International. It is the biggest multinational group in China. It owns many companies like Tencent, Wechat, Qidian,... etc.

It has its business in food, cosmetology, medicine, tech. , gaming.... etc.

Finally, There are some underhand connections with the government too.

If we talk about how it came to be, it will take forever.

In short, my father, Yang Ming,  is the current chairman of this group and it will eventually fall into my hands!

But I have no interest whatsoever in this whole business thing! I HAVE only one dream and that is to gain superpowers like one in manhua, manga and wuxia and light novels.

To know how it came to be, we will have to dive into my past.

In childhood, I once saw dragon ball z. It hooked me up. Later, I came across a friend who had similar interests. From him I came to know of Kissanime.ru site.

It is a good site to download anime. Later he brought me High School Dxd. Man, seriously, it was my first adult anime. 2-3 years went by and we had watched uncountable anime and novels and read countless manga.

Later,  he went abroad for studies but we still keep in contact..... I diverted from the topic. Well that's how the story goes. I may have grown but my heart never stopped craving for the forbidden fruit.

In life I grew to learn failure. Some things can never go as one wishes. I matured a bit. I started putting my all in different streams of studies. My Grades Improved  a lot . I entered in Beijing University in Cse (computer science engineering).

But that does not mean I have lost interest for anime and all. I just balance it all.

On The first day, I got seat next to class flower. I did not even look at her! Why you ask because I have already given my heart and soul to Rias Greymory. It might be unrequited love. It will never come to be but love knows no bounds.

From the moment I saw her,  I was infatuated. Sleeping, eating and waking,  she was all I could think of! Later I realized:

"Man! I am blindly in love with her. "

For those who are unable to follow, Rias is the main lead in high school Dxd anime.

I have somehow learned to control my spilling feelings but it doesn't mean they will change. I will take this love with me to the grave!

Back to the topic! After getting the seat, I unceremoniously took the seat and started reading computer book on python language.

After the Class ended,  I was taken by 3 burly boys to the backyard of university and beaten. As I came to know the reason for their beating, I couldn't help but curse in my mind:

"Fuck your mother!  I don't even know if the benchmark was male or female. And I have no interest in Whatsoever your miss lin! Man, Is my luck ever do bad! Why do I always get the short end of the stick! "

The last thing I knew was that my head was bleeding and I fainted!

_-------__------_--__------------------_--____-_-----_----_---_----

Present in the hospital room, my mother and father are looking at me. The nurse is examining my head!

I look at mom and asked:

"Is Wuxin not here! "

"She came but left in a few seconds. She said ' Better not Let anyone know at university that you are my Brother. It's embarrassing.'

Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her! She must care for her brother once in a while. " Mom looked annoyed as he wiped her tears with handkerchief .

Yang Wuxin My little sister. 10 minutes younger than me, though it is no so big of a lag. But still I am Elder brother. She never calls me Elder brother but calls me by 'hey',  'Idiot', 'pervert', 'otaku' or just kicks me when calling. We will talk more about her later!

"Chen'er, you must take care of yourself. Today is your and your sister's 18th birthday. We will host a part at home. Your injury is not too serious and you will be able to move soon. " Yang Chen's father Yang Ming spoke.

Although he did not speak, the swelling near his eyes told that he was clearly worried about his son.

"Yes dad. I will be there. I nearly forgot it was my birthday! I think many big personalities will attend the meeting." Yang Chen scratched his cheeks and said.

" Haha! That's my boy! " Yang Ming laughed.

"Sir, the injury is stable and all the conditions are clear. After payment,  you can take the patient home! " The nurse spoke to Yang ming  and Si Yuimi.

"Chen you wait I and your mother will take you back after the payment. Dear, Let's go. " Yang ming Gestured towards Si Yuimi and headed towards the door under the guidance of the nurse.

Before the three disappeared beyond the door,  Yang Chen Saw a strange floating box appear in his sight for a moment which instantly disappeared!

"Must be because I am tired that I am seeing things. " Yang Chen shook his head and leaned back on the bed.

0