5. Birthday Party (III)
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Wuxin calmly stood on the stairs as the centre of attraction! Everyone was dumbfounded by her beauty!

She was clad in sparking red long skirt with no sleeves. In her arms were white long gloves, which one sees worn by ancient British noblewoman.

The sharp contrast between red and white gave a mix of seductive and holy aura to her.

Her face was like a carefully carved out piece of white marble. Big eyes and light pink nose added with luscious red lips tempted one to commit crime!

If this was not enough, her silky black hair which reached her hips and the explosive S shaped body. Fat where fat and thin where thin, topped with two big white rabbits which threatened to jump out of her dress enough made one secretly swallow the saliva.

Everyone was captivated, dumbfounded and awestruck at Yang Wuxin's sight.

No let me take that back! There was one person in the crowd which was not the slightest bit perturbed by the beauty displayed by Yang Wuxin. The was none other than Yang Chen.

To him the word 'Beauty' was very vague. It was at a level that aside 2D characters he could not differentiate between a regular girl and a beautiful woman.

Imagine if beauty was measured on scale of 0 to 10 points with being 0 points for ugly and with 1 point being the start of beauty, for amount of beauty possessed by one. Yang Chen was at a level that he could tell which is zero and which is one. But from point 1 to point 10, his differentiating power becomes low at the level of child.

Yang Wuxin eyes lightly swept the crowd. Her sight stopped Yang Chen for a negligible time.  She continued to walk down the stairs towards the stage.

One did not notice a faint displeasure which crawled her face for an instant when she noticed yang Chen's reaction.

"Happy Birthday Wuxin. " Yang Chen wished  Yang Wuxin as stood near him in a low voice.

"Oh. I am surprised to see that you are not late! What! Did You get over Your 2D love?! Or did you come to realize that your dreams are futile?! Pervert! Hentai! " Yang Wuxin glared at Yang Chen before long paying no attention to him!

"Ha... ha..... " Yang Chen laughed dryly. He seemed to be used to her speech. He continued : " Seems like you are displeased at something! Well since today is our biggest day when we turn 18. I would like to gift you something. But I don't know what you want so I can only promise you to fulfil your one wish, of course as long as it is something I can do. "

Unbeknownst to Yang Chen,  when he said these words, a strange gleam of light shined in Wuxin's eyes.

"Promise! " (Wuxin)

" Huh?" (yang Chen)

" I Said It is a promise. " Yang Wuxin repeated.

"Sure leave it to me! " Seeming to understand she was talking about the gift Yang Chen patted his chest with his hand to assure her.

When Yang Chen later recalls the promise he made. He will want to cry but have no tears to shed!

0