10. Dream
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tired from using computer, Yang Chen turned off his PC before returning to bed!

Quickly he sank into slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang Chen was once again is a dark space. He looked around only to find nothing.

"Feels like Deja Vû." Yang Chen felt like he has been in similar situation before,  but strangely couldn't recall it.

Suddenlyhe felt sharp pain in his head!

"Aaaa! "

"Status system online! Asking host to open the status window! " As the pain subsided, a feminine mechanical voice rang out in his head!

"Who? Who was that!?" Yang Chen looked around startled!

"Host, please open status window for initialization!" The voice rang out again!

"How? " For the time being,  Yang Chen decided to follow as the sound suggested!

"Please focus your mind and imagine a window appearing in front of your self! " The voice emotionlessly responded.

Yang Chen focused his mind as the voice said. It can be said that his imagination power was pretty strong. Why you ask?  In this world,  there is no Otaku which doesn't take pride in his ability to image various things.

Yang Chen too, when tired, used to create his imaginary world and come play with Rias.

Needless to say, with such strong imaginative powers, Yang Chen succeeded on his first try.

Ding!

A game like screen appeared before him. He was surprised by it. At the same he was thrilled and joyous. To him this dream felt like a real life VR game. Collecting himself, he decided to look at his status window.

STATUS (LVL=>0)

Name: Yang Chen

Age :19

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Strength: 12

[Congratulations host on successfully initialization of status system. ]

[ With this system, Host will be able to see his and other people's status. ]

[ With Increase in Status window level , more information can be shown! ]

[ For the time there is no criteria for leveling up the Status window. After optimization, it will soon be available! ]

[ For opening status window on first try,  system awards host with one time CREATION. ]

After the series of messages ended, Yang Chen asked in his mind:" What is CREATION? "

[ CREATION is the ability to be able to create anything according to host's imagination using system's power! It can only be used one time. ]

" Anything can be made as long as I imagine it!?  Is is possible to make a human too!? " Yang Chen replied in surprise!

[ Yes! Yes! Host has only two more chances of Q/A left! More chances will be available with system update ]

When Yang Chen knew that he had used up one of his three Q/A chances. He almost spurted blood. But, another thought brought him incomparable joy.

As to what was his thought,  it was rather simple. He wanted Rias! Even though it was a dream, For Yang Chen Rias was always the priority.

"Please start with creation!" Yang Chen shouted in his mind.

[ Asking Host to imagine what to be created in detail and press start button on the screen once ready.]

On The screen in font of Yang Chen a white button with start written on it was displayed.

Yang Chen imagined his perfect Rias. He took extra time to make make sure all was correct. He then took a deep breath and pressed start.

After few seconds, There were series of sounds:

[ Host's description has been copied]

[ CREATION started]

[Estimated time before completion : 2 days!]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

While Yang Chen was dreaming, the gate of his room was slowly shove open.

A beautiful figure quietly tip toed in his room. Who else was this if not Wuxin.

0