Character Profiles
4.4k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marie
My beautifully cute childhood friend whom I love very much.
As of the start of the story, she's 152 centimeters in height and two years younger than me.
Her eyes are a very deep emerald green that enchants the hearts of everyone around her.
Her long, wavy hair has a beige blonde color. She has side bangs with the partition being slightly off center to the right side of her forehead.
She pretends to be a good girl, but acts spoiled with me when no one else is around.
Her cup size is A, but closer to a B than a double A. Has inverted nipples and puffy areolae.
On her birthday she was given the role of Saint instead of a regular role.
----
Ragnar
An Asshole.
He's apparently the Hero who is destined to defeat the Demon King.
He's in his mid 20s, older than both of us, and 204 centimeters tall. That's too tall if you ask me.
Maybe he's a bit good looking, but what do I know? His skin is tanned in a bronze color and his muscles are very visible.
I guess his face is kinda nice and his ocean blue eyes are also fitting alright with his blonde hair, giving him a wild, good-looking dude vibe.
You can see from how he treats people that he just wants to manipulate them for his amusement.
Obviously a womanizer.
And his cock is huge and veiny? I don't want to know that!
----
Alan
Me, myself. The protagonist of this story.
I just finished my training as a priest, so now I am finally an adult.
My hair is a dark color and I have grayish blue eyes.
I'm around 171 centimeters tall, which is average, I guess.
I have a laid back character that prefers to watch things unfold instead of actively meddling.
Boring? I guess you could say that.
Slightly below average dick size. But just slightly.
Who cares if the skin is smooth and not very dark?

30