Chapter 2: Rubia City, Day One
7.2k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marie stood in the entrance to the room, the door closed behind her. The candles on the desk that were lighting up the room had burned down considerably.
Her eyes weren't focused on my face, but on the bulge in on pants. I was still hard from imagining what she was doing upstairs. Of course, over the years I had come many times to the thought of having sex with her. My memories of her inverted nipples from back when we used to bath together, and in recent times, even a glimpse of her exposed panties were A+ masturbation aids. But today it was different. I'm ashamed to admit it, but somehow the thought of her being defiled in another room while I was stuck here had turned me on, to the point where it was painful, much stronger than anything ever had.
I don't know if I had always been like this, and only now had gotten the chance to realize it, or if it was something brought on by the events of last week, but no matter which it was, the rock hard pole in my pants doesn't leave any room for doubt.

I quickly rise, trying to hide my erection.

"Ah!" she squeaks as she realizes that I am awake.
"Wh- Eh-... Ah... I-I'm back..." she stammers, as she hectically fumbles around her stained nightgown.
Now that I sit upright, I can get a better view of her.

The dancing shadows caused by the flickering candle lights are beautifully illustrating the curves of her body. They are accentuated by her dress, which is lewdly sticking to her sweaty skin, only getting lose around the area of her pubic mound.

Upon closer inspection, her face and even the area of her chest that wasn't covered by cloth were littered with glossy smears. There was no doubt, Ragnar had marked her entire body. My cock felt like it was about to bust.
-gulp-
My view fell between her thighs. "(D-Did he also...)" with a mixture of horror and unbearable excitement I stared at the spot of her dress under which lied her most sacred place. The entrance to her baby factory, where they had undoubtedly been connected.

"Hey Al..." her words bring me back to reality "...Ragnar told me that you would be happy to see me like this. Is that true? It looked like you had an erection just now."
A shock goes through my body. "(How was I exposed?)" I wondered. I had planned on taking this secret to the grave with me.
Maybe I can still save myself.
"Eh.. no I uhm, this is. Uh... a natural reaction.." I stammer.

She looks disappointed, or rather heartbroken.
"Of course you wouldn't."
Tears are welling up in her eyes.
"You must hate me now, right? I'm a dirty girl after today. It's okay if you hate me..." she says as she begins crying.
-sniff- -sniff-

I feel like she means to say something like 'It's okay if you want to go back, I'm already defiled but you can still live your life' She looks incredibly lonely.

"(No, I have already decided. I will stay with her to the end, no matter what happens.)"
But first, I have to tell her the truth.

I jump up from the bed and hug her sobbing figure. The smell of sweat and semen fills my nostrils, my erect cock pressing from the inside against my pants that are directly touching her soaked dress.

"No, I'm sorry Marie... I was lying... actually... I am excited... I didn't want you to know and I didn't want to admit it, but when you left to sleep with him I was already hard... I know I am terrible... you're the one that should hate me... you were suffering and I could only think about my own excitement..."

-sniff-
"Al...You don't hate me...?" she looks at me with teary eyes.

"No... I love you more than I ever have..."
-sniff-
"Even if I am like this?

"Yes, you are the most beautiful girl in the world right now."

She smiles.

"Even if my body belongs to him?"
Those words once again bring my member to it's bursting point.

"Yes... I will love you, no matter what happens...."

After being calmed down by my words a mischievous smile spreads across her face.

"So.. You get turned on from seeing the girl you love all covered in another man's semen?" she asks, her words piercing my heart.

But I can't make any more excuses.
"Y-Yes... I do..."

The humiliation of the girl I love knowing I get off to her being taken by another man is pushing me even closer.

"HmHmm... So he was right about you too. Heheh~ Then let me do something for you...."

Her sobbing had completely stopped and her attitude was that of a child playing a prank.
"(Have I been had?)" I wonder.

She looks me in the eyes, her stained face was right in front of mine.
"You see... he said you couldn't touch my body but he said nothing about my mouth..."

"Wh- Wait Marie... I..if you do that now I..."

She gets on her knees without listening to me.

"I gave him my virginity, but at least I can give you my first time doing it like this."

Marie pulls down my brown linen pants exposing my grey boxers, and underneath, my erect cock. The bulge visible on my pants on, had become even more pronounces. A spot of precum was visible where the tip of my member pressed into the cloth..

"No wait I seriously..." I stammer.

As she pulls down my shorts, the stimulation sends me over the edge.
"Aahhgh" I moan as I budge my hips.

A strand of semen erupts from my member, going past the right side of her head and staining the floor behind her.

"Eh?" she looks confusedly at my dick that was already starting to shrink.

"But I didn't even..."

"I-I'm sorry. You were just too sexy and I have been hard for so long..."

...

"Cute..."

"Huh?"

"You're so cute , Al."

She smiles again.
"And your dick... too... it's so smooth and friendly looking like this.
How long does it stay that way?"

I don't think she knows how much hearing that hurts a man's pride

"Uh... that depends on aroused I get... sometimes half an hour, sometimes longer..."

"O-Oh... so it's not normal to stay hard after cumming once or twice?

"Wh- To do what? D-Did he cum more than once?"

"Ah... Eh... A few times..."

"Ghhhn..." I grit my teeth.

She was still sitting in front of me, looking at my dick like you would look at a cute animal.

-foohhhh-

She starts using her mouth to blow air at it, seeing if it would react.

...and to my own surprise, it did...

"Nhhn.." I moan as my member begins swelling once again.

"Ohwah! It's coming up again."

"Y-yeah it is. I-If you want to... you can..."

"Ehehe, I think that's a bit too much for you... I want you to keep enjoying yourself. It's boring if you just get soft again, right?"

I had just come, so I should have a higher resistance, but she was right. If she'd take my dick in her mouth right now, I would definitely cum right away.
I feel disappointed... my chance at a blowjob by my beloved girlfriend was taken from me by my own inability control myself.

-pffhooohhh-
Marie had found enjoyment in watching the reactions of my now erect dick to her blowing.

-ffooohh-
My cock twitches as she uses less air than before, causing me to feel the warmth of her breath even stronger.
"Nhh..." I once again moan. It almost feels like her mouth is about to touch me.

"Is yours normal sized?" she asks out of the blue.

"Uh... I think it is... at least among the other boys in the orphanage."
In truth it had always been a little smaller, but not by much.

"Hmmm..." she sounded, lost in thought.

"I-Is his bigger?" I ask, realizing that I shouldn't have.

She blushes.

"I uh... yes... it's bigger... much bigger..." she proclaims.

"Damn, I knew it..."

"I'm sorry.. but... I'm sure it also feels good when it's smaller..." she comforts me.

"Nh- Taking pity on me only makes it worse..." I say half jokingly.

"Oh! Yours just got a little bigger...
Ehehe~ You really are a pervert, Al..."

-fooohhh-

She was right. The arousal brought on by the humiliation of hearing that the dick that had just taken her was bigger than mine, paired with her stimulation has made my member swell to sizes unknown to me.

"I-It's because you're so sexy..."

"Hmmm? I wonder" she smiles, with a very smug expression.

As I look down on her, I feel like I can make out the form of her nipples under the dress...

-fhoooh-

I once again get close to cumming... even if she didn't touch me, I was still going to cum. Maybe this time mine too can land on her, I thought.

"Oh no!" she says as she pulls her head away, and stops her 'aerial assault'. "That was close...you were about cum weren't you? I can tell from how it's twitching... whenever I felt him do that, he was about to cum right away."

"(Whenever she felt him...)" his dick had been inside of her pussy, smothered by her juices and held tightly by her baby making hole... while she hasn't even touched mine.

As my imminent orgasm recedes, I ask the question burning in my mind.
"Haah... he... where did he cum?"

"Ah.... eh.... everywhere... I guess..."

A wave of excitement once again rushes over me.

"L-Like where?"

"Like... on my chest... and on my back... and his first time was on my stomach... Oh and he came on my face too." she says with an innocent tone, like that of a child telling their parents what they did in school. Only she could talk about something like this with such an angelic voice.

My member was once again at bursting point and my head was spinning as I imagine thick strands of cloudy liquid hitting Marie's face and body.

"Ah- Al! are you alright? You look like you're about to faint."

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright... When you say everywhere, do... do you also mean... inside...?"

-gulp-

"Uhh... no... he... didn't... it's not a safe day for me so... I... told him not to." she answers reluctantly.

A mix of relieve and disappointment wash over me.
If she had said the opposite, I would definitely have come.

"Ahh, t-that's good. it would be horrible if you became pregnant from that asshole..."

She looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed, like she was about to scold a child.

"He isn't that bad, you know? It's not like he had a choice in the matter.... We're both not doing this because we want to... and even if he doesn't have to be... he's really gentle sometimes..."

"Oh..I uh.. I'm sorry.."
Had I misjudged Ragnar? Maybe my personal situation had made me perceive his character as worse than it actually was. He did let me come with them even though he didn't have to and she was right in that he didn't have a choice in the matter either.

"Aaahh... never mind, I'm just talking weird stuff because I'm tired. I-I think I should go to sleep now." She mumbles with a blushed face.

"I, uh, I see. Y-Yeah it would be bad if you tired yourself out... I'll get the futon out, so you can sleep on the bed."

She smiles at me awkwardly.
"Nnhhaaaahh" she does an exegerated stretch as she stands up from the ground before throwing herself on the bed next to me.

I manage to catch a glimpse of her panties as she jumps.

-pomf-

She stays exactly as she landed on the bed. Perhaps the exertion of the day had caught up with her.
I get a cover out from the wardrobe and throw it over her back, getting one last good look at the round shape of her butt covered by the damp cloth.

"Good night, Marie. I love you..."

"Mhheehe~ I wuv you too" she responds before finally drifting off to sleep.

I am still standing erect, especially after those two bonuses she gave me just now, but I feel like I shouldn't just blow a load. I was happy that she accepted my perversion, so I didn't want to hurt her trust by using her as material without her knowledge.

I climb in the futon and close my eyes.
A lewd smell fills the room
I fall asleep as I imagine all the ways my beloved Marie had been defiled.

......

I open my eyes as the light of the next morning hits my face. Marie was sitting on the edge of the bed as I looked up from my futon. The rays of the sun shining from the window behind her blinded me. She looked like an angel coming down from above the clouds.

I blink and focus my eyes to look at her.
She was wearing her everyday clothes, a light blue, wavy hemp skirt ending at her knees, paired with a white cotton blouse that had a frilled, round cutout going down to her collarbones.
Her ashen blonde hair was no longer sticky, but rather damp, and her skin was smooth.

She had soaked in the inn's community bath I thought, judging by her flushed face.

Marie looked like she had been reborn. Every part of her being seemed like it was sparkling and full of energy.

As I looked at her, my member once again woke from it's slumber.

She noticed that I was awake and staring at her.
She blushed and poked my side with her toe.

"Hehe don't look at me like that, you're embarrassing me."

I smile back.
We could finally talk to each other normally again.

"So... uh, you really enjoy me having sex with Ragnar?"

"I.. eh.. I do. I'm sorry if that grosses you out."

"Hmhmhm... don't worry about it..." she bends down towards me, her hair that smells like soap brushing my face as her mouth gets close to my ear.
"Actually..." she whispers "I might enjoy this more than I thought."
-fooooh-
As she blows air at my ear, sending a shiver through my body, I smell a faint trace of him in her breath.
My youngling once again reacts, leaving a tent on the cover of the futon.

She looks at it with a bright smile.

"I wasn't able to give you my first time, but I'm happy that we can enjoy ourselves like this." she says as she raises back up.

As I turn my head towards her, I get a good view of her round thighs and the white panties under her skirt. I can see a small shadow where the cloth digs into her slit.

"Oh, by the way..." she says with an awkward tone while pressing her legs together, ending my enjoyment of the view. "I was thinking about changing up my style a bit... I thought m-maybe braids would look good on me. You know, like you used to do when we were little."

I remember back. When we were still kids I used to braid her bangs every day before breakfast. I did it until I awakened to the fact that she was a member of the opposite sex. It felt much to embarrassing to look at her face for that long every day and it was around that time the other boys in the orphanage started calling us a couple, so I stopped doing it.

"A-Ah, yes I remember. Sure.., I can do that."

I had always been pretty dexterous, so I was confident I could still do it like I used to.

"Really?!" she beams as she opens her legs again. I feel like the dark spot had gotten a little bigger.

"(I prefer her current hair, but oh well.)" I thought.

She smiles at me and pats the bed besides her, signalling me to come up.

As I rise, she positions herself to sit on her knees, facing me.

I sit down in front of her, my heart starting to beat faster as the sticky smell of sex once again enters my nose. Her bed must have absorbed a lot of it during the night. As I was sitting in front of her like this, it felt almost as strong as before despite her hair and skin clearly having been washed.

Marie closes her eyes, with her mouth gaping just a bit. I think about going for a kiss, but decide against it. She was trusting me, so I don't want to do anything that might surprise her.

I reach out towards her bangs. Her hair was parting slightly to the right, making the bigger part of her bangs fall to the left side of her forehead.

"Mhnhnhn... That tickles." she says as I lift her hair.

I get a clear view of her somewhat bushy brows, that were the same beige blonde color as her bangs, before I start braiding her hair.

...

A few minutes pass as I concentrate on the task before me.
After a while, I find my eyes wandering down to her chest that was directly in front of me. She wasn't wearing a bra, so the outline of her A sized breasts, though ever so light, was showing nicely through her shirt. Of course there wasn't much to look at, aside from the bulge around the area where her nipple sat, but these were the breasts of the girl I loved, so to me they were the most beautiful in the world, no matter how small or big.

"(I'm sorry, but I can't keep myself from looking.)" I apologize in my mind.

As I raise my head again I see her emerald green eyes staring at me intently.

"Ah!- I... Uh..." I stutter, not knowing what to say after being caught red-handed.

I had stopped moving my hands when I staring down at her bust, so she naturally looked to see what was happening.
As I stammer, she once again shut her eyes, smirking mischievously.

-rustle-
I look down again to see where the sound was coming from.

She had raised one of her hands and slightly pulled away her blouse. A small gap had formed between her skin and the fabric, giving me a direct view of the right side of her chest.
Her beautifully pink nipple was slightly protruding from the mellow shape of her breast despite being dug into the skin.
"(Haaaahh, what sight.)"
Maybe it's just the light playing tricks, but I see a small reddish spot next to her puffy areola.

My dick, that had been chubby from looking at her chest before had now become hard again as I imprint the view in my mind.

-swop-
She lets go of the blouse, letting it snap back to it's previous position. I was only able to see it for a few seconds, but my mind was racing with excitement.

Without either of us saying a word, I finished her braids with a tent in my pants.
Just like I used to, I only braided the longer side of her bangs, going down from slightly right off the center of her forehead towards her left ear, leaving a small part on the right side to naturally fall towards right.

As I am done and let go of her, she opens her eyes and looks at me with a bright smile.

"Thanks."
She gives me a peck on the mouth, stands up and walks towards the mirror that was hanging in the corner of the room.
"Just like you used to do!" she frolics while striking different poses.

"Y-Yeah, glad you like it." I say, my mind still racing from the sight of her exposed nipple.

The feeling of her mouth on my lips had reminded me.
"So, uhm, I forgot to ask this yesterday but... did he kiss you?"

She blushes.
"I told him I'd only ever kiss you." she says looking at me with a grin.

"(Well, did he?)" I want to ask but don't.

"So, are we going?" she asks with a beaming smile, now turned towards me and with her hands folded behind her back.

That's right, we were planning on walking around Rubia city today to buy equipment and other necessities for the road.
After all Marie and me had never really left the village before Ragnar showed up, so we never had any use for the equipment needed to fight off monsters and bandits nor did we bring any gear for extended travels.

【A few minutes later】

I close the wooden door behind Marie as we make our way to the front of the inn. Compared to yesterday, the lobby area that was used as a tavern at night had become fairly quiet. Two guests of the inn, adventurer types, were enjoying a conversation over cups of coffee and light snacks. All the barmaids except for one, a short, black haired, big tittied girl with a bob cut and a rather cute face, though of course not as cute as Marie's, had gone home. She was standing behind the counter, cleaning mugs left over from the previous evening, as we entered.

Immediately the conversation of the guests came to a halt, the one that was sitting in a way that was facing us had stopped talking mid sentence, leaving the other guy who was sitting with his back turned toward us to bent his neck backwards to see what was going on. Both of their gazes were focused on Marie.
"Uuaaah, she's with another dude now, after moaning like that all night. I was barely able to sleep. What a slut." one of them sounded, not particularly bothering to keep his voice down. "Is she a prostitute?" the other one wondered. "If so, I think I might go talk to her. She must be cheap if she stays here."

Marie had clearly heard them and was looking at the ground, fidgeting around with her hands. From behind I could see her face turning beet red.
I grit my teeth, ready to confront the rude patrons, as I walk past her.
I feel a pull on my arm. Marie, who was still looking downwards had grabbed my sleeve.
"Please don't." she whispered in a muted voice. "Let's just go."
"Ghh- alright."

As we walk past the black haired shortstack still busy cleaning mugs, I get a better look at her face. She was also intently looking at Marie, but her expression was wholly different. She was eyeing her with a mixture of arousal and what looked like jealousy.

The sun had almost reached it's zenith when we finally stood on the street outside the inn.

Ragnar had insisted that there was no big rush to get back to the capital, so we could stay in Rubia for a few days.
Consequently, I cleverly suggested that we split our shopping tour into two parts. One for things like travelling and camping gear, things that Marie and I could do on our own, and one for things like enchanted accessories and weapons, in other words things for which it would be better to have Ragnar around, as he was more experienced with them than either of us.

Today we were only going to get the things us two could buy alone.
This was, in other words, a date.

...

The inn was located in a side alley, so first we made our way towards the main shopping street. As we arrived after a few minutes, Marie's gloomy mood had cleared up and she was looking around with curiosity. A nice smell was spreading around, a mixture of sweets and drilled food. People were everywhere, entering and leaving buildings, standing around and sitting on benches, many eating foods that they had bought at one of the many food stalls.

We held hands as we looked through the windows of the shops, wondering what we could need on our travels to unknown places.
Now it really felt like we had started our journey.

"Isn't that cute?" Marie asks, pointing her finger at a hair ornament in the form of a white flower with thick petals.

"Yeah, it's cute."

"Bu-Buh! The right answer was 'do you want it?'!"

"Ah...So... do you want it?"

"Hehe, nah. I'm happy just being with you."

I mark down the location of the shop in my head before we proceed.

...

A while later we arrive at our first real destination. A shop for camping gear.
We had made due with what Ragnar brought with him, but it was clearly not enough.

The few days we had to camp outside it was warm enough to sleep under the open sky, but of course there would be days where that wasn't possible, so we needed at least one tent, if possible two, so that we wouldn't have to sleep in the same one as him.

We entered the store and the owner, a small, old man that looked a bit on the chubby side wearing a cube-looking cloth cap welcomed us.

"How can I help you, miss?" he asked Marie in an overly friendly manner, completely ignoring me.

"Eh-Eh? I.. We want a tent."

"Ouh! Going on a raunchy camping trip with your boyfriend, huh?" he asked as he grabbed her hands.

"Ah... No.. we have to get to the capital..." she mumbled.
She was always acting spoiled when she was alone with me, so I had forgotten that she was bad with strangers. Especially those who are very touchy feely.

I step in.
"Actually, we need two tents. Three people in total and they should be usable in a lot of terrains, not just around this area."

He looks at me, seemingly a bit angry that I had entered the conversation.
"Ah, so the other one is the boyfriend, I take it? I was wondering how a guy like that was able to land such a young cutie." he snarks.

Marie was looking away so that none of us could see her face.

"No, I am her boyfriend." I say. It's not a lie, right?

...

We leave the shop after a while of bickering, having bought two simple but robust looking leather tents.

As Rubia was a known hotspot for travellers, there was a network in place to deliver wares you bought in the shopping district directly to the inn you were staying. Half the price is paid upfront, the other half is paid on delivery. It's nifty system that makes shopping much easier.

We keep walking along the long street, going from shop to shop deciding what to buy with the limited budget of two hundred silver coins we had.
The tents had already eliminated a hefty amount of our reserves, costing 30 silver coins each. Even though, I have the feeling that the chubby man had given us a good price because he had liked Marie's reactions to his harassment.

The next thing we needed were potions. I, as a priest, needed mana potions if I wanted to continually use magic. Regenerating all your mana can take days, weeks if you exert yourself and only a few spell casts are possible if advanced magic is used. Of course mana usage is lowered when incantations are used, but that's often not possible in the heat of battle... at least that's what the head priest Eugene told me during my training.

Nobody really knows what exactly the Saint class is capable of, after all it has been 500 years since the last Saint was born, but I assume at least her mana would follow similar restrictions to all the other classes.
Curiously, when we tried testing out what kind of spells she could use, it seemed that she was able to use any and all light-type spells I knew without even having to learn them, but she was unable to even cast a simple spell like 'spark', the most basic fire-type spell, that even warriors use regularly.

"Ah! There it is!" she yells as we slowly walk with our shoulders touching. My ear hurts a little.

She points at a sign on the other side of the road. A glass flask with a green liquid inside was painted on the shop sign.

We enter the shop and are greeted by beautiful woman, maybe in her late 20s with fairly large breasts. Her face was nice, her skin was shining and her lips were perky. She was slightly smaller than me but bigger than Marie and had long blonde hair that was bound in a ponytail.

"Welcome, welcome, how can I help you?" she sounds with an energetic voice.

This time, I had entered before Marie, in case there was another perverted shopkeeper, but nothing of the sort seemed to be going on.

"Greetings. We're in need of mana potions for a long journey."

"Ah, yes. We have some of the finest quality in all of Rubia in our product range!"

"Great, we would need at least ten."

"Ten?" she asks in a surprised voice. "Might I remind you that only one potion per day should be used? Overindulging can lead to serious side effects."

"Yes, I'm aware, but we will be going to the capital, so there's still quite a bit of road in front of us."

"Oh, the capital? That is indeed a long way from these rural parts, but there's lots of great sights on the way there.
Haaah, sometimes I wish I could just close the shop down and travel myself. But being a mother means having responsibilities. Oh well, oh well. Let me get the potions for you."

She vanishes behind the counter for a moment before coming back up again. She's holding the potions pressed to her chest, making nice dents in her voluptuous breasts. One of them almost falls down, but she manages to hold it in the last second, producing a perfect jiggle effect.

Marie watches at her with a cold look. More specifically, Marie watches her jiggling boobs with a cold look.
I had never seen her envious of some of the other girl's larger chests, but I guess seeing new people would make her realize that hers really are fairly small.

"That would be 20 silver. Do you need anything else?" she asks as she manages to put all the potions down on the counter without spilling anything. "Maybe I can recommend this shop's speciality? Our own brand stamina potions! They help you last longer on the field AND in the sheets. I can personally recommend them. Oh, and don't worry about side effects, these aren't magical so you can take as many as you like, within reason." she says, beaming at us.

"Huh, I guess more stamina would come in handy on the r-"

"No thanks." Marie says, weirdly determined.

"Oh, really? He doesn't look like much but I guess your boyfriend here is really active, huh? Oh, to be young again. These work for women too, of course so you can take them if you can't keep up with him. Tell you what, I'll give you two for free as a bonus to your purchase. Go ahead and try them out, you'll b-l-o-w-n away."

"If he lasts even longer than that I..." Marie mumbles to herself.

"Thanks a lot" I say, ignoring Marie's antics and taking the ten mana potions and the two stamina ones. I pull out a small cloth bag I had brought for that purpose and start putting them inside.

"No problem, come again once you tried them~

Oh! I almost forgot. I know a lovely hot springs town right on the road to the capital. Most travellers prefer to pass through the forest, since it's a little quicker but that's not something you should do with a young lady. Since you're such a lovely couple I'll give you a recommendation for a beautiful inn. It really is a great spot to relax. They even have private baths." She smiles at Marie.
"The village if called Mifune. You reach it by following the road to the right after passing the Tolfa bridge checkpoint.
Once you enter the village, the inn is up to the left overlooking it from a small hill. The view is beautiful.
Just tell them Paula sent you."

"Ah, uh, thank you. We will do that. Goodbye!" I say as I leave the 20 coins on the table and we move out of the store before she can start another sentence.

"Goodbye, see you again once you tried the potions!" we hear from within the store.

We once again find ourselves standing on the street as I hold the bag in the right hand and Marie's hand in the left.
The hustle and bustle had died down a bit and the rays of the sun had taken on an orange color.

"Want to go back?" I ask casually.

"Nah, I want to stay a bit. Buy me a hot waffle."

"You really want to be spoiled today, huh?"

"Hehe, maybe I do... Back in the village I always felt like I had to be a good girl... but now I feel I can be myself a bit more."

"(You always act spoiled with me though.)" I complain in my head, a bit surprised at the sudden introspection.

I smile at her and we walk towards one of the food stands selling sweets.

...

Once we arrive at the inn, the sun is about to set.

The tavern had opened and the patrons were once again making merry.
Luckily this time, none of them seemed to notice us entering, so there weren't any other comments as we walked past.

I looked through the room and it seemed all the barmaids from yesterday were there, except the small black haired girl with big tits. She seemed to be the one who was in charge of the regular inn affairs, so I wanted to ask her for a change of sheets for Marie's bed.

"Go ahead and wait in the room, I'll take a bath. If you see the maid you can ask her for new sheets."

"Uhuh, I'll get myself ready to sleep." she says with a smile. Something about her feels amiss, but I can't put my finger on it.

I enter the bath. It's a nice wooden room on the ground floor, with a tub large enough for about 5 people.
There is a bench installed along the walls at the edges of the tub. If you wanted to, you could sit down and just enjoy the steamy atmosphere without being in the water too much.

After rinsing myself, I submerge myself in the tub.
"(Aahhh, what a nice feeling. Finally a bath after one week.)"
We had used river water to rinse our bodies, but a real bath was different.
The warmth of the water and hot air permeate my being as I relax after a day full of excitement.

【40 minutes later】

Perhaps I enjoyed my bath a bit too much, but I lost track of the time while soaking in the hot water.
My head began spinning and knew it was time to get out.
I stand up and let the water drip off my body before grabbing a towel and wiping myself.

...

I open the door to our room. Marie is laying under her sheets, with her face burrowed underneath.
As I come in, it feels like I see her flinch before she looks at me.

"W-Welcome back."

"I'm back." I respond.

"I never saw that short maid again, did you?" I inquire while putting on my grey pajamas.

"Uh....no." she mumbles as she looks away.
I know her well enough to know that that's a sign that she had something to hide, but I don't know why she'd hide seeing the maid, so I write it up as her being tired.

I lay down on my futon after blowing out the lights of the candles.

"Good night."

"Good night." she responds with a trembling voice. Maybe she had already slept.

...

-rustle- -rustle-
"Hnn..., Hn.... nh.."
After a few minutes of silence, I start hearing rustling and muffled moans coming from Marie's direction.
She was undoubtedly masturbating below the sheets.
-rustle-
"Nhhh...hNn..."

I feel a slight pride in knowing that she had gotten horny while going out with me, as I listen to her sounds, careful not to let her know that I am awake. Meanwhile my cock was standing at attention. After all, I didn't cum since yesterday's accident, so I was fairly backed up with all that had happened.

-rusle- -rustle- -rustle-
"hHhh... Hnnhh...HhhhN.., Nhhh..."

I listen to her moans for a few minutes, before they suddenly stop.

"Haahh..." she sighs before I hear her turn to the side.

After that, until I fell asleep, the only thing I heard were her soft breaths.

End Chapter 2

24