Small Update, Sorry For Not Uploading In A Week
220 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, That Random Writer here just to say, that I have two announcements that I want to do and I'm also doing this to clarify a few things, and as a way to apologize for not uploading in the past week.

Let's start with announcement 1

Announcement
Ultima NPC will go on a hiatus after the next chapter, which will be the Arc 3 finale, be it in parts or in full.

I really enjoy writing this story, but, it's come to my own attention I have a few issues with my writing style that I think need to be worked out.  I could continue trucking on, and writing after the finale of this arc. However, I think that with what I have planned it will be a good cliffhanger. The main issue I have with my writing is, well, hard to explain. I don't exactly owe anyone a, descriptive explanation of my issues, but, the main one for me maybe isn't noticeable. I may have touched or talked about it before, but, I try to do outlines, the problems with doing them is that, I am very concise, and I don't like elaboration, so once I make one, it becomes extremely hard to expand on it. Which is why I'm restarting the writing of the next chapter, and doing it entirely freeform now, it just works better for me I think.

Now, onto the second announcement, which has less to do with this story, and more to do with the story I will be making after this. As a sort of way to wind down, and to try and fix my own issues, of not being able to follow an outline, how so?

Announcement
The new story I have planned is known as New Game Plus, it is a multi fandom fanfiction. It is NOT a Crossover however, or a fix fic, or anything like that.

So, New Game Plus has a simple premise, a singular character, the main character, will be exchanged for my own character. This really is a blatant self-insert, though, I plan to make them have a clear personality that they enforce on characters that usually don't have one. Allow me to address two things, one, no it will not be explained, at first. It will jump straight into the first game, which currently is planned to be the BEST Zelda game, Twilight Princess (fight me).  Secondly, like I said, this is not a fix fic in anyway, I think that doing such a thing diminishes the original intention of the plot and can ruin it. As pretentious as that may sound, it is my own thoughts.

Is the idea original? I highly doubt it, in fact, probably isn't in anyway, but I still want to try writing it, the outline I need to follow will be the original plot, and by using my own character, I hope to break my habit of being unable to properly expand and write upon an outline.

Anyway, I apologize for not uploading, and I cannot promise when the final chapter (for now) of Rainbow NPC adventures will be released, but I hope you will read it when it does comes out. If you wish to leave after it's finished for the time being, I don't blame you. Have a goodnight, and good day. 

7