Q&A (but there’s no questions)
479 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello to all readers, if you're here for a new chapter, which well,, I don't know why you would be as I labeled this a Q&A, kind of. I'm ThatRandomWriter, and personally I think that engaging and talking to readers is a very important thing to do. Since I don't have questions, I just will be replying to statements people have made for my novel so far. Feel free to skip this if you want to.

First of all, big thanks to Derpingson for posting the first review that was written out. I will be replying to both of his comments on the story, according to Scribblehub this was written when he was on the fifth chapter, just before the Arc Zero finale.


Announcement

Premise is really interesting. Execution is ok, but it could use some more work. 

Like how Ultima doesn't seem to have much of a reaction too himself being isekai'd and more importantly subsequent enslavement.
 
As well as the actions he takes isn't really clear on how he wants to go forward.  Like does he want to continue being in the organization or kinda make his own path.

But a good start for a first start I presume, I'll see how this pans out. :≫

Well, let me start by talking about the first statement. Yes, I am aware Ultima doesn't seem to really have a reaction to be transported to another world, and basically being enslaved. I can't really justify not fleshing that out, besides the fact that I have no idea how to actually make a good reaction to that. What I will say though, is that I am keeping mind just how chill he was for later, incase I want to reference or make note of it.

Secondly, his actions weren't clear at the time you read, but I hope I made them clearer as time went on. At the time of creating this statement, his goal is to continue being a part of the organization and making himself well known. He doesn't have the confidence in himself or his charisma to strike it out on his own, so the players who join Ark are his best bet for doing so.


The next statement is one from DoesItMatter

Announcement

Also could you stop using spoiler tags for system messages? Having to open the all up is kinda annoying.

And, make it a little more clear that the notes at the end of the chapters are coming from the doctor? Just adding a line of dashes ---------- or something like {Project Ultima Notes: Dr. So and So Date: XXXXXXXX} before the P.O.V change would help clarify things a lot.

Firstly, I wouldn't mind not using spoiler tags, but then I would like to pose a question to anyone and to yourself DoesItMatter, what do you think I should do? I'm thinking that instead of using spoilers, instead I'll change the color of system messages since that is an option I have (as was demonstrated earlier on with how there are very specific things he can highlight and learn about).

Secondly, I will start to use the horizontal line breaks when POV changes, I've been trying to stick with a third person view, but in the case I ever decided to do first person, I will use this to denote it. Those line breaks are in action this chapter by the way.


Next, from Maganam is this short satement

Announcement
So you want to be a Cultivator of Cliffhanger Dao?

Yes, maybe, hopefully, what does this mean? I know Dao, I think, I am American, but like light novels.


These three statements and one review were just some things I wanted to reply to. I especially would like to reply to more reviews in the future, and when I realized I couldn't do that normally. I decided to combine some statements and my reply to them as well in order to make a short Q&A session. So I guess, um, ask questions you want answered, or offer advice you'd like me to comment on or use in this chapter, and thank you for reading through it. Have a good night or day!

16